• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy!

super princess
Gotta remember guys, it could just as easily be Monday after the game comes out.

It really should be tonight though. It...just...has to be.
That's what I have been thinking all along. If Dedede is not revealed today, then perhaps he will be shown on Monday. I did not get my hopes up this time around; you never know with Sakurai.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't see getting two characters revealed at once unless we're getting like a relatively big trailer or something, which would probably only happen at some event or in a Direct.

Makes more sense to stagger the hype.

Morbi

Scavenger
That's what I have been thinking all along. If Dedede is not revealed today, then perhaps he will be shown on Monday. I did not get my hopes up this time around; you never know with Sakurai.
Perhaps if not Monday, Tuesday! Perhaps if not Tuesday, Thursday! Maybe even during this month if not during next week... if not then... maybe later in the year?! :sheik:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well, Mario & Luigi Dream Team was released in Japan days before the Luigi reveal, but since Luigi was really revealed to promote Year of Luigi, I guess you're right
Right, but Luigi was revealed to coincide with the NA release, as opposed to the other characters who have been to coincide with the Japanese release. I guess technically characters have been revealed after their game is out, like Zelda, but I meant the regional release that's being tied to the reveal.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for the DDD mega hype to turn into absolute horror as one of his pictures shows him throwing Bandana Waddle Dee as his side-B. *evil laugh*

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Remember how early Zelda was revealed? She was shown like 30 mins before Sakurai usually updates. So... stay on you toes

Morbi

Scavenger
Can't wait for the DDD mega hype to turn into absolute horror as one of his pictures shows him throwing Bandana Waddle Dee as his side-B. *evil laugh*
No one would really be horrified except for the Waddle Dee supporters, most people would probably just be glad we got a reveal. Haha.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Right, but Luigi was revealed to coincide with the NA release, as opposed to the other characters who have been to coincide with the Japanese release. I guess technically characters have been revealed after their game is out, like Zelda, but I meant the regional release that's being tied to the reveal.
I highly doubt that Sakurai revealed Luigi to promote the NA launch of the game. He usually mentions the game he wants to promotes in his caption, but with Luigi, there was no mention about M&L Dream Team in the caption. He only gives a damn about Japanese release dates.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
So I am probably the only one that would be content with some more information about the beautiful Zelda? :sheik:
I'm RIGHT there with you. If its anything but Zelda, I'll be pissed. We've gotten ONE good screen of her since her release, and yet it was about a move we alreaDY KNOW.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I reeeeaaally don't wanna stay around to see the aftermath of that :scared:.

This is why I like you.
DARLING, i'm touched.
I'll stop with this :awesome:, this thread couldn't handle it

Morbi

Scavenger
I highly doubt that Sakurai revealed Luigi to promote the NA launch of the game. He usually mentions the game he wants to promotes in his caption, but with Luigi, there was no mention about M&L Dream Team in the caption. He only gives a damn about Japanese release dates.
I suppose we are in luck as The D would coincide with a Japanese release date anyways. :sheik:

This would actually be pretty great. Every once in awhile Bandana Dee ends up being tossed out and uses his spear with little success.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Rosalina supporter said Rosalina was happening when we all said it wasn't happening. To much surprise, he was right. So if he says dedede is happening then it must be so.

Well, now I feel lonely and sad. It's not my fault I'm shy.

And that the fictional fat bird gets more women than I ever had.​

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
What I want to know is what the hell the Phantom does! How conspicuous to put it as a screenshot and leave it there without any explanation. That should've been the immediate pic after Zelda's reveal. Not some forward tilt we practically knew about.

Morbi

Scavenger
What I want to know is what the hell the Phantom does! How conspicuous to put it as a screenshot and leave it there without any explanation. That should've been the immediate pic after Zelda's reveal. Not some forward tilt we practically knew about.
I am also intrigued by the possibilities. Someone mentioned that you might be able to control it yourself, similar to Snake's missile. That would be pretty fun. I am not sure how likely that is though, it seems like a simple summon to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom