• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Alright guys, the moment you've all been waiting for. Here's the king himself...
:troll:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Rosalina supporter said Rosalina was happening when we all said it wasn't happening. To much surprise, he was right. So if he says dedede is happening then it must be so.
Why am I jealous of a fat blue penguin for getting the ladies?

Shroob

Sup?
I fear that the hype train is going to crash if Dedede actually doesn't appear tonight.

I mean, it's very likely he will be, but there's a chance he won't, like with Pokemon.

Morbi

Scavenger
I fear that the hype train is going to crash if Dedede actually doesn't appear tonight.

I mean, it's very likely he will be, but there's a chance he won't, like with Pokemon.
That hype train was derailed, it slaughtered everyone's faith. No one trusted Sakurai after that... he had to earn our trust back. Lol. It is funny because it is true.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

There'll be so much anger. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that he wont be appearing. I hope I'm wrong though.

I'm pretty confident Dedede is going to appear this month at some point. The game coming out is far to Dedede focused for him not to show up eventually.

My hype is deflating right now to be honest. Not getting my hopes squashed.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Man, this place is going to explode if Dedede isn't revealed tonight.

Morbi

Scavenger
There'll be so much anger. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that he wont be appearing. I hope I'm wrong though.
I also have this feeling; mostly because I didn't figure out about this whole Dedede fad until late yesterday. I haven't had enough time to hype myself up, yet. So I just assume that everyone is delusional. :sheik:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I hope you've all battened down the hatches for the storm that's going to come one way or another.

With the reveals we've had semi-recently I'll be content with whatever happens later, Dedede and MK are both obviously going to return, but with the relatively barren landscape for the remainder of January and the unlikelihood of getting another Kirby game between this one and SSB4's launch (though I guess it's possible - this one was only announced like two or three months ago) I'd say chances are looking good for a reveal.

That said, I don't know if a master troll like Sakurai is even allowed to be predictable twice in a row. :p

Morbi

Scavenger
Gotta remember guys, it could just as easily be Monday after the game comes out.

It really should be tonight though. It...just...has to be.
It could be, but tonight would be the most logical. It would hold everyone over for the weekend and some other people might be more excited to go give the game a try. Monday wouldn't make too much sense. I suppose it could work, but I don't see it happening; if it doesn't happen tonight, it isn't happening Monday.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Mario and Zelda have been getting a TON of love from Sakurai. We desperately need more Kirby, Donkey Kong, and, dare I say, POKEMON.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Gotta remember guys, it could just as easily be Monday after the game comes out.
Has it ever been days after the game is already out?

I want Sheik to be revealed ASAP, I just really want to see King Dedede tonight.
I don't see finding out about Sheik for at least a few months. Then again, my foresight has been remarkably bad so far, so who knows. :laugh:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

It really should be tonight though. It...just...has to be.
If it isn't we should all fly to Japan and storm Sakurai's office :awesome:.

....We'll teach him a thing or two about when to reveal characters...

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Eh, not getting excited for King Dedede/Meta Knight within a few hours from now. Just because I'm doubtful it'll even happen. I mean, the Challenger Approaching banner for Zelda is still up!

Wonder what paradigms Sakurai will break anyways. Reveal both Kirby characters at once? Reveal regardless of Challenger Approaching banner?

Morbi

Scavenger
Eh, not getting excited for King Dedede/Meta Knight within a few hours from now. Just because I'm doubtful it'll even happen. I mean, the Challenger Approaching banner for Zelda is still up!

Wonder what paradigms Sakurai will break anyways. Reveal both Kirby characters at once? Reveal regardless of Challenger Approaching banner?
I highly doubt we would get two reveals at once. I mean, it is unprecedented, so who knows really? It could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom