• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Given what we have about the game, does anybody know if Meta Knight even makes an appearance in Kirby Triple Deluxe?
He hasn't been shown in any trailer or artwork yet. I'd say he'd be in the game somewhere - especially seeing as there's minigames, but his role hasn't been revealed.

D

Deleted member

For all we know, he could be limited to a "Meta Knightmare Triple Deluxe" mode.

....unless Dedede briefly being shown playable in the gameplay means he's getting that treatment.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
inb4 it's dedede posing with the phantom and people think it's his new side b

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I highly doubt that Sakurai revealed Luigi to promote the NA launch of the game. He usually mentions the game he wants to promotes in his caption, but with Luigi, there was no mention about M&L Dream Team in the caption. He only gives a damn about Japanese release dates.
He didn't say anything about Lost World in Sonic's caption either, but that's obviously why he was revealed. Characters revealed in Directs sort of have their reasoning for being revealed explained in the actual Direct, so chances are they wouldn't need an explanatory caption. I think that revealing him days before the NA release with his page linking to Dream Team is fairly strong evidence that they were tied, especially since if it really was just for the "Year of Luigi" they literally could've picked any time after the trailer, and could still even reveal him now, the year has been extended. But they chose the reveal to be in a Direct the same week as a game with Luigi in a major role releases, not just on the site randomly like Peach or Marth, so it's not too much of a stretch to attribute that to DT imo.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Sakurai got predicted twice. He's losing his edge.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Looks derpier than usual. Still good to see him back. Now to refreshing the DOJO incessantly.

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
Good to see Dedede back. I like how he looks more like he did in the anime and I hope he gets a more interesting Final Smash.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Weird. The site has the Shy Guys pic up and when I click on Dedede's image, I get an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom