• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
This is where I'm sitting right now:

View attachment 4557

My room could be loosely considered a comic store. And this is just one shelf. The other end of my bookcase is sorted Alphabetically by titles in DC, Darkhorse and Marvel Comics on separate shelves. Not to mention the top shelf with dvds ranging from Futurama to Death Note and various TMNT and Batman action figures. "Smartest Nerd in the Comic Book Store" was not an inflammatory remark, it was me saying (and in my own snarky way, yes) that any one of you is no smarter than me, or anyone else for that matter, and belittling people with a parade of "SUCK IT TOAD FANS" posts, was becoming increasingly infuriating. I wasn't pining for "likes" by any means. You can all take your likes back, I don't need them. There are just too many loud voices and huge egos in here at any given point, and I was just trying to see if my words might stand up to some of you for just a moment. I just meant that we're all nerds here on some level or another, stop acting like you're freakin' Nostradamus and thus killing the hopes of good people. (Not you specifically BKupa).

That's all I have to say.

I like you.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Paper Mario and Bowser Jr. hurt my eyes. :troll:

On a serious note, I don't get serious support for the annoying mini Bowser that was a pointless character in the first place. And why would we need Paper Mario when we have Mario himself in the first place, might as well throw in 8-Bit Mario and Mario Party Mario along with him and the Doc. :troll:

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
I always thought that the only reason why Yoshi wasn't revealed along with the rest of the original 8 was that his graphic work wasn't ready to be shown. It always seems to take them longer than it probably should to reveal the dino.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
I don't want to be a Negative Nancy, people, but don't get your hopes up. We all know what happened with the "obvious Pokemon reveal". Just don't expect anything. I expect a picture of Olimar. That is all.

I agree thats probably all we will get today,Would be nice to have a zelda reveal tho.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
This is where I'm sitting right now:

View attachment 4557

My room could be loosely considered a comic store. And this is just one shelf. The other end of my bookcase is sorted Alphabetically by titles in DC, Darkhorse and Marvel Comics on separate shelves. Not to mention the top shelf with dvds ranging from Futurama to Death Note and various TMNT and Batman action figures. "Smartest Nerd in the Comic Book Store" was not an inflammatory remark, it was me saying (and in my own snarky way, yes) that any one of you is no smarter than me, or anyone else for that matter, and belittling people with a parade of "SUCK IT TOAD FANS" posts, was becoming increasingly infuriating. I wasn't pining for "likes" by any means. You can all take your likes back, I don't need them. There are just too many loud voices and huge egos in here at any given point, and I was just trying to see if my words might stand up to some of you for just a moment. I just meant that we're all nerds here on some level or another, stop acting like you're freakin' Nostradamus and thus killing the hopes of good people. (Not you specifically BKupa).

That's all I have to say.
Good response, and my apologies for overreacting in terms of bashing your accurate "comic store" analogy, which I misinterpreted. It's a great annoyance of mine when "just a video game" is brought out to make anyone discussing video games online feel like fools, but I can see now that this was not your intention. So yes, crossing out my initial response and moving on from it, since it serves no purpose as of now...

My guess as to whether or not we get anything tomorrow is about the same as it was yesterday. Next to the Pokemon X/Y release, it's probably the most obvious time to reveal a veteran, but "SAKURAI IS UNPREDICTABLE," so maybe it's not. Granted, the Pokemon Company doesn't have Sakurai by the sak in relation to revealing non-Pokemon characters, so if it's Zelda or Falcon potentially on deck, there's that to consider as well.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Not sure that Groose really has a move set, or serves enough importance to the Zelda franchise, to be included as anything but a trophy or sticker. But, you never know.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Check out my status right now to see all the reasons I believe Zelda will be confirmed tomorrow.
Good enough reasons. If Sakurai wants to advertise anything for tomorrow, then Zelda would definitely be the best bet.

I'm still not sure if we will see her for the NA release. To be honest, I feel we'll get her on the 26th of December, when it releases in Japan. I may be wrong, but there's a good chance she will be held off. Don't get your hopes up for anything, really. As much as I want to see Zelda, we might have to wait.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Its basically narrative cancer. Dont know why Nintendo thought it was a good idea to give Team Ninja, the creators of Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball and advocates of boob physics, a franchise STARRING a respectable female lead.
To be fair, Sakamoto was responsible for the general direction of the game.

It was supposed to be his "true vision" of Metroid. And what a horrible, revisionist vision it was.

Other M is pretty much how the creator sees the Metroid universe. Many people are displeased in knowing that.
He was not the sole creator of Metroid though.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Hmm.. I like it.

I'd like Skull Kid.. but chances are... (10%)
Lol, Skull Kid would be cool.......but Sakurai :troll: .

Trolling aside, we'll probably be seeing Ghirahim if we get another Zelda enemy. I just have dat feel about it, that is unless we kidnap Sakurai and force him to put in Skull Kid :demon:.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Sakurai will be confirmed as his own character. You never see him and every so often he appears and throws Nintendo characters at you. If you manage to hit him his arms go stiff and he dies from being suffocated by roster decisions.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Lol, Skull Kid would be cool.......but Sakurai :troll: .

Trolling aside, we'll probably be seeing Ghirahim if we get another Zelda enemy. I just have dat feel about it, that is unless we kidnap Sakurai and force him to put in Skull Kid :demon:.
Sounds legit. :troll:

Also, new quote in my Sig. I hope Zhadgon will excuse me..

Ew. No.

I'll take that ugly little Bowser Jr. before seeing that little wuss back.
WHAT?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!! :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd love a Dedede reveal tomorrow. Not gonna happen though.

And I'd be sad to see Lucas go although I don't know much about Mother/Earthbound. Lucas isn't even one of my mains. I can't put my finger on it, but I'd just be upset if he was cut.

In fact I'd be upset if ANYONE from Brawl is cut. There are some I care more about than others though, and Lucas, for some reason, is one of those I really care about staying.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Lucas isn't all bad. He's a hell of a lot better than Ness, and far less cloney than the likes of Ganondorf and Falco.
You misunderstand. This goes beyond the whole "clone" deal most people complain about. I don't dislike Lucas as a clone.

I dislike Lucas himself.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
We're not going to get a Zelda enemy just to get a Zelda enemy. Frankly none of the Zelda villains bar Ganondorf merit inclusion at this point. Sure some would be cool, but none of them have very notable chances. If I had to bet on a Zelda newcomer, I'd honestly go with Toon Zelda, even though I'd much rather have Skull Kid, Ghirahim, and several others first. (Also 10% for Skull Kid is kinda high, he has very little chance).

Really Zelda is pretty set now. Ideally the priority would be differentiating the cloned Zelda characters, but TL doesn't give me too much hope for Ganondorf, though who knows.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
The only thing that is 100% certain is that this thread will be considerably longer by the time I wake up tomorrow, no matter what Sakurai gives us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom