• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
So here are some possibilities for reveals if we happen to get one.
-Any Melee character (JP release date of Melee)
-Zelda (ALBW)
-Ganondorf (ALBW)
-Wario (MP:IT)
-Yoshi (MP:IT)
-Captain Falcon (F-Zero anniversary this month)
-Little Mac (Punch Out anniversary this month)
It seems like so much when you list it out, realistically, the Melee section is probably reserved for characters like Pichu, Dr. Mario, Roy, or Mewtwo etc. The ones cut that are exclusive to Melee.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure that he does. It's times like that that make you wonder if everything you're posting is falling on deaf ears.
Well if the intent of your posting is to get noticed by someone who actually has say in how Smash turns out, then yeah, good luck with that, but if you just wanna discuss Smash and help eradicate some of the ever-present lack of logic then I suppose there's a point, even if it'll never reach Sakurai. Which it likely won't. Especially at this point.

For all we know, he may just reveal Yoshi or Captain Falcon, and none of them have any games coming out any time soon.
What? Yoshi has two games coming out soon(ish). I'm almost positive that's why he hasn't been revealed yet.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
-Zelda (ALBW)
-Ganondorf (ALBW)
Well, if we do, a general Melee character, Falcon, and Little Mac probably won't happen since today was their times to shine.

IF, and I mean this with a huge IF, we get a reveal tomorrow, it would be Zelda, maybe Ganondorf, Wario, or maybe Yoshi. My most likely guess would be IF we get a reveal, it'd be Zelda, or knowing Sakurai, a random veteran, like Ness or Jigglypuff.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, if we do, a general Melee character, Falcon, and Little Mac probably won't happen since today was their times to shine.

IF, and I mean this with a huge IF, we get a reveal tomorrow, it would be Zelda, maybe Ganondorf, Wario, or maybe Yoshi. My most likely guess would be IF we get a reveal, it'd be Zelda, or knowing Sakurai, a random veteran, like Ness or Jigglypuff.
To be fair, he could have just saved Falcon or Mac for Friday. Everyone would be expecting them on the exact anniversary. Just a suggestion.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
To be fair, he could have just saved Falcon or Mac for Friday. Everyone would be expecting them on the exact anniversary.
Do you think the anniversary thing is a hoax? I mean, we got Peach to apparently coincide with the anniversary of SMB, but didn't it release on the 13th, not the 12th? Could it have just been a coincidence and people are looking way too into it?
It's not out of the question Tumblr, you said it yourself.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
To be fair, he could have just saved Falcon or Mac for Friday. Everyone would be expecting them on the exact anniversary. Just a suggestion.
True. Today's pic said "to honor TOMORROWS release". Also, look at Martha random reveal, and sonics month early reveal. The way I see it, as long as the anniversary/game comes out the same month, we can get a reveal any time.

Long story short: S:troll:kurai is unpredictable.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Not until some point in 2014 for the 3DS title.
Sure, but that could even be in two or three months, and yeah it could be far off, but at least it's in the horizon, unlike Captain Falcon. I'd guess Yoshi would've been revealed by now if he wasn't to be revealed coinciding with one of his games. I mean, he could be revealed before his games come out, because with Sakurai there's very little that can be said definitively, but its not like Yoshi's future landscape is barren like it used to be since the DS game. I'd be pretty surprised if at least the 3DS one didn't release in the first half of 2014.

I guess it comes down to how you view "soon". With Nintendo... soon is always a bit relative. Over a year later was "coming soon" for Brawl in 06. :laugh:

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Inb4 we get a Mario party stage for the 3ds version tomorrow.
(The more I think about this actually, the more I'm believing it could happen :dizzy:)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
True. Today's pic said "to honor TOMORROWS release". Also, look at Martha random reveal, and sonics month early reveal. The way I see it, as long as the anniversary/game comes out the same month, we can get a reveal any time.

Long story short: S:troll:kurai is unpredictable.
No it didn't....

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'd hope we get a MP stage for Wii U first, considering all but... 3(?) of the MP games have been on the console. But yeah... recency... so maybe. Don't think it'll be revealed tomorrow though. And it's not like we won't be getting a Wii U MP down the line, if not next year.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Be it as it may, he could be just skewing us off from possible reveal dates, I'm still not convinced on a reveal to coincide with an anniversary. Peach's reveal wasn't even on the same day as the SMB anniversary.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I'd hope we get a MP stage for Wii U first, considering all but... 3(?) of the MP games have been on the console. But yeah... recency... so maybe. Don't think it'll be revealed tomorrow though. And it's not like we won't be getting a Wii U MP down the line, if not next year.
I dunno. Recently they've been really spacing out the mario party home console version releases, and giving us wii party/play/sports/fit/othersstuff in between. Imma betting on a late 2015 release.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Inb4 we get a Mario party stage for the 3ds version tomorrow.
(The more I think about this actually, the more I'm believing it could happen :dizzy:)
I want a ****ing Mario Party 1 or 2 stage. ****.

I dunno. Recently they've been really spacing out the mario party home console version releases, and giving us wii party/play/sports/fit/othersstuff in between. Imma betting on a late 2015 release.
Spaced out as in they made 8 games in quick succession and waited like 3 years for 9 lol

Morbi

Scavenger
2015 to develop a Mario Party? That seems excessive. The games couldn't have much more than a yearly development cycle. However, I cant really see Nintendo perceiving the Party franchise as pertinent.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I want a ****ing Mario Party 1 or 2 stage. ****.
What if characters got alternate outfits based on the stage you fought at? Just like Mario Party 2?

It would be like the characters suiting up and getting prepared for the conditions that they'll be fighting in.

On a side note, I want a stage where you fight in a blizzard, and the characters are wearing parkas and snow gear. :awesome:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Dunno, they'd probably want to shove out as many Mario games they know will sell as they can while the Wii U is struggling. And while they took a break between 8 and 9, it's entirely possible Hudson's dissolution played a part in the gap (as they were the developers previously). Now that they've got Nd cube (I think) working on it, and they're already familiar with the MP development having done 9, it wouldn't be too much to assume they'd be told to get working on one for the Wii U pretty quickly, it's not like there's one out for it already. I also doubt they take too much development time, especially since they likely work off their previous ones.

Ofc we might not see it until 2015, but I'd expect Nintendo to throw all their weight behind profitable IPs in the next year.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
What if characters got alternate outfits based on the stage you fought at? Just like Mario Party 2?

It would be like the characters suiting up and getting prepared for the conditions that they'll be fighting in.

On a side note, I want a stage where you fight in a blizzard, and the characters are wearing parkas and snow gear. :awesome:
Are you TRYING to kill me??

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So, let me understand, there's like a possibility for FOUR different reveals tomorrow? Falcon and Mac for anniversaries, Mario and Zelda rep for releases? Am I getting this right?

Will be awesome when no reveal will arrive.

Morbi

Scavenger
Almost. I just about closed my eyes a little bit almost kinda.
That sounds more like narcolepsy.

So, let me understand, there's like a possibility for FOUR different reveals tomorrow? Falcon and Mac for anniversaries, Mario and Zelda rep for releases? Am I getting this right?

Will be awesome when no reveal will arrive.
Yes, that is what I am expecting to be honest. Anything would be a surprise to me.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Yknow what can we get BEN revealed? Majoras Mask BEN? Or the Elegy of Emptiness statue if you prefer. He drowns you as his FS. All his other moves horribly torment the rest of the cast.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Yknow what can we get BEN revealed? Majoras Mask BEN? Or the Elegy of Emptiness statue if you prefer. He drowns you as his FS. All his other moves horribly torment the rest of the cast.
So bye you turn off items, or at least the smash ball, he becomes useless? :awesome:

Morbi

Scavenger
That is not brutal enough, we need a more decadent character. One that better accentuates repugnance.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I don't want to be a Negative Nancy, people, but don't get your hopes up. We all know what happened with the "obvious Pokemon reveal". Just don't expect anything. I expect a picture of Olimar. That is all.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I don't want to be a Negative Nancy, people, but don't get your hopes up. We all know what happened with the "obvious Pokemon reveal". Just don't expect anything. I expect a picture of Olimar. That is all.

You sly devil, you...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I almost forgot about Dr. Mario... that hurts... he was one of my mains. He is fairly likely too, probably more so that Rosalina. Waluigi appears to be the most likely in my opinion. What evidence is there against Waluigi anyways? Why does everyone doubt his inclusion?

Because he is more of a spin off character just like Daisy and he isn't really important to the Mario franchise.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
-Zelda (ALBW)
-Ganondorf (ALBW)
In b4 R.O.B. reveal.

"I did it for the lulz."
- Masahiro Sakurai

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
This hurts my eyes.
Paper Mario and Bowser Jr. hurt my eyes. :troll:

On a serious note, I don't get serious support for the annoying mini Bowser that was a pointless character in the first place. And why would we need Paper Mario when we have Mario himself in the first place, might as well throw in 8-Bit Mario and Mario Party Mario along with him and the Doc. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom