• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ah, Pikachu.

You will forever look more like a rabbit than a mouse.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Can't wait till tomorrow's picture is a picture of four different characters tripping all over the stage, with Sakurai's comment;
"God is dead! GOD IS DEAD! COWER IN FEAR!!!"

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
First, no news of Smash for Nintendo Direct. Nd now of all things, tripping is back!?!?

F*ck this sh*t! I'm tired of living.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
I'm pretty sure Sakurai mean't random tripping is removed and not tripping caused by attacks or banana peels or 'forced tripping' as some of you guys call it.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I'm pretty sure Sakurai mean't random tripping is removed and not tripping caused by attacks or banana peels or 'forced tripping' as some of you guys call it.
I don't trust that son of a b*tch anymore!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Boring original-8 random picture.
My brain was somewhere else and I thought you typed "minus-8" somehow and I was about to question where this topic was about to go. ¦D

Since I was wrong, I'm gonna ask that you just not worry about what I'm talking about. XD

Shroob

Sup?
My brain was somewhere else and I thought you typed "minus-8" somehow and I was about to question where this topic was about to go. ¦D

Since I was wrong, I'm gonna ask that you just not worry about what I'm talking about. XD
I laughed harder at this than I should have.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
To be serious here, it is definitely a good amount of effort making a fake: creating custom textures and slight model adjustments to the characters in Brawl, exporting the screenshot, removing the Brawl background from the characters, adding an outline in Photoshop, and pasting it on a SSB4 Battlefield screen.

Jigglypuff has practically NO changes whatsoever from her Brawl model and texturing. Compared to Kirby, Jigglypuff would definitely have a graphical upgrade of some sort. Pretty good fake cuz of Ness tho.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I did not push my analysis that far, I just noticed it lacked the 3DS sign in the corner. Plus announcing two characters with a 3DS screenshot instead of a prettier wii U screenshot does not look like something Sakurai would do.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I did not push my analysis that far, I just noticed it lacked the 3DS sign in the corner. Plus announcing two characters with a 3DS screenshot instead of a prettier wii U screenshot does not look like something Sakurai would do.
I didn't really push it that far. Having knowledge of graphics-making and knowing how to model/texture in Brawl helps spot fakes like this.

Most likely the person who made it used a 3DS screenshot because of its lower quality of textures similar to Brawl and circle shadows and easily cropping it; it'd be too difficult to make a good fake with the Wii U version of the game.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Thanks splat. I love it when rumors and speculation are completely thrashed and destroyed with no further room for discussion. <3

And no, this is not sarcasm. I seriously mean that. ¦3

splat

Smash Lord
killjoy... -_-
Sorry!

Thanks splat. I love it when rumors and speculation are completely thrashed and destroyed with no further room for discussion. <3

And no, this is not sarcasm. I seriously mean that. ¦3
Ha, in that case you probably like the following, as I found some more inconsistencies/errors:

The background also appears to be built up from different images we've seen in the official site.
Take the right hand of the image and compare it to this Fox shot:

Sorta Splody

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure the picture of Pikachu sitting down is just part of his idle animation or something, no need to freak out. :i6rkW:

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Sorry!

Ha, in that case you probably like the following, as I found some more inconsistencies/errors:

The background also appears to be built up from different images we've seen in the official site.
Take the right hand of the image and compare it to this Fox shot:

Your so bad I would think to call you an Ouya. Yep that is an insult now.
Anyways... Pikachu looks undeniably cute in this picture and I have the urge to take 10 minutes of my time and put a grumpy cat face on him in photoshop. But I am far too busy today with college homework. Oh well...

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I think random tripping should be able to be turned on/off. . I agree random tripping is horrid if you're trying to play the competitively, but watching casuals trip at certain times can be very entertaining. Forced Tripping items/moves should stay though, since it's not random and it's more interesting than yet another more that just does flat damage, or yet another move that does fire damage

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
You guys uave no proof thats pikachu trip. I mean that could be anything his down taunt or maybe the getting up animation.

And plus he said hes getting rid of tripping do you guys honestly believe he would bring it back?

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I'll go with fake but it doesn't look like their Brawl models,the dude who made this went far in details though,that Ness looks like the "leaked" page design,it's really mostly the lack of a shadow for Ness that makes me think it's fake.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
*Looks at today's pic*

Oh boy... here comes the complain storm....

*Rolls eyes*

majora_787

Smash Hero
I don't know why people would be excited about a leak of Jigglypuff and Ness, fake or not. It's not like it's a surprise to anyone.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
To me Jigg's curl looks different and Ness's playable model in brawl did not have teeth. Nice touches if it is real and if it is fake. The teeth thing really gets me though... Thats something you'd think no one would notice if they wanted to make a fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom