• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Is it confirmed to end today or when the Wii U version releases?
It won't end today. There's too much left to be said about the Wii U version, and Sakurai still has to announce all the hidden characters. On the Brawl Dojo, everything was eventually posted.

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
I'm calling a DLC announcement featuring the Ice Climbers to stop the inevitable backslash that has already started.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
8 guests and 8 users
To be fair, the pic won't be posted for another 45 minutes.

You're right though. This should be one of the most hyped PotD's of all. If Sakurai wants us all back, tell us there's DLC, but don't tell us who it is.

Mistermagius

Smash Cadet
I wonder if we'll get one last reveal trailer before release... Unless Shulk's was the last one. :s That'd be a slight letdown.

One last trailer is all I'd be hyped for now... :(

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Are we just gonna ignore the majority of the nights where absolutely nothing happened? ¦D
But what about those great nights in between? Sure, this has had it's share of duds, the past 2 weeks are proof, but remember all the wonderful times it's had too!

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I feel like it will be another picture similar to the one we've gotten on Wednesday.

"The 3DS version of Smash Bros. releases in stores tomorrow in Japan. Here's the starting roster for the game! Would you look at that? Quite shocking to see such a large number of characters playable in the start, isn't it? blahblah"

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Guys, this is the Pic of the Day ON THE DAY THAT THE GAME RELEASES, (for us, anyway.) Who knows what Sakurai is going to tell or show us?

inb4 menus

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Hype is underground now, but the curiosity sure is rising.
Sakurai needs to end this with a :101: so Im thinking that we may get a video showing the intro of the 3DS version.

D

Deleted member

"North American release delayed" :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'll be making my goodbye from the POTD thread too now. The only single announcement ever Sakurai could make now is DLC characters, but otherwise we've seen everything else sides from a mode or 2 for the Wii U. Been fun guys, bye!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'll be making my goodbye from the POTD thread too now. The only single announcement ever Sakurai could make now is DLC characters, but otherwise we've seen everything else sides from a mode or 2 for the Wii U. Been fun guys, bye!
Bye :'(

I'm not leaving until this thread is locked and archived.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
The potential Wolf hype led me to this thread. The suspense of his confirmation was something I was dying for.

My hype has come to a crashing halt. So now I returned here for you guys. I kinda like the family bonding time.

But my how the mighty have fallen. Its a ghost town in this thread now. I thought I'd be happy to know the final roster and hype myself up for the game but...I'm not. I'm disappointed by the final roster (although it has many impressive inclusions, it just missed the mark for me), and the community and these threads are dissolving. This is like the only game I've been looking forward to for a long time too, so it kinda blows to be let down like this.

Wolf was my man. And now he's gone for no apparent reason. I always feared the day would come. Yet some strange, final inkling of hope in my head makes me want to believe that tonight's pic will restore some of my hype.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This thread isn't dying actually, its just... ehm catatonic because the leak-fest. This thread will get a new boost when the Wii U info about stages and modes start flowing.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Seems like this thread is forever dead. Maybe if Sakurai posts a picture of Story/Adventure mode for the Wii U

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I've been up for more than 30 hours hours straight now due to the leaks, please Sakurai, have mercy!

I'm going down with this thread!

Also, wouldn't it be a circus if someone found the Ice Climber eggplant logo hidden away with other promotional materials between now and the Wii U release?

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Oh wow. Usually I expect to wake up to at least 4 more pages, not 1. I am disappointed in you lot.
But still, let's see what the potd has in store for us

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I'm going down with this thread!

Also, wouldn't it be a circus if someone found the Ice Climber eggplant logo hidden away with other promotional materials between now and the Wii U release?
I am REALLY interested to see what the files have to say once people have had a chance to datamine the 3DS cart. Might find some Ice Climber info.

Hoping for something fun today....maybe they can announce the demo for North America and Europe?

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Not expecting anything special today. I suspect he'll continue explaining 3DS modes for a while longer before moving on to the Wii U version. I'm more curious about the livestream tomorrow.

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
A bit surprised by the inactivity. I think that the PotD has a solid chance of being a newcomer trailer. I know we already know what they are, but I still want the trailers.

EDIT: lol, nevermind. Got Sakurai'd

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
English Caption: "Pic of the day. This is the World Status you can see in Spectator mode. The game isn't released yet so the map looks pretty plain now, but I wonder what it'll look like once it's out? Also, this is where you can see all sorts of stats being tallied up. In Group play and Spectator mode, you can see characters you haven't unlocked yet, so watch out if you don't want to be spoiled."

.... Spoiled.... 2Late4Us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom