• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I like how Sakurai just says "See?" as if he's being sarcastic that he has something to show that we haven't seen from a leak or other.

DO YOU SEE IT??!!? :mad088:

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Oh boy. This character Ive never heard of from a game I'll never play that really only has 3 versions of the same character anyway. Awesome.

Last edited:

spader13

Smash Journeyman
People were predicting Alph earlier this week, but it seems the leak caused everyone to forget about him when he was finally revealed. I didn't use Olimar much in Brawl, so I doubt I'll be using this alt much either.

ToadsterOven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ToadsterOven
3DS FC
3711-6996-2029
1,000,000 Mushroom Kingdom coins says that Sakurai will ignore the fact that most of us know by now who's in and who's not and instead give us a picture of the starting roster like he did with the Jan. 31st 2008 update for the Brawl Dojo.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'm going to predict that Sakurai finds a way to show something we don't know even with leaks, like say a Smash Run enemy.
And not a single **** was given that day.

Seriously, after everything everyone has seen today a new Smash Run enemy is probably the last thing anyone would care about seeing. XD

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
And not a single **** was given that day.

Seriously, after everything everyone has seen today a new Smash Run enemy is probably the last thing anyone would care about seeing. XD
It was all I could think of ok >.>
Besides I'm sure that there are some Smash Run enemies we haven't seen yet

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Tomorrow's pic will probably be like "The process for choosing the newcomers was everyone sitting on a roundtable and giving the best, most creative and fan requested ideas they could, then we made sure to NOT use those and then the Janitor thought Dark Pit and Dr. Mario were good ideas and we somehow listened to him! Crazy, right?"

On a more serious note, it should be a confirmation of extra characters coming with the Wii U release date.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
GUESS WHAT GUYS, since Wario is now confirmed on the 3DS.....

every friday now will be WARIOWRIDAY HD where we hope to see Wario revealed in his HD Glory :)

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yo, the roster's great (DHD, Bowz Jr, Villager, etc) but I dunno, Wolf was cool, Ice Climbers were cute. Only thing I'm really kinda upset with is how they ain't bring Mewtwo back...? Well maybe last E3 when Sakurai said they were "thinking about it" regarding Mewtwo, he meant beyond the already set-in-stone roster and actually DLC.
Oh! Uhh,
Pic of the day! Wow time does fly! Smash 3DS is now available!
(Picture of Luigi doing his Home-Alone pose with Charizard about to bite him)

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
One
PotD

Day
Left...

...no comment.
Sorry to the fans of the big 3.
:c
Big 3? You mean the Three most popular cut chars.? Yeah, its a shame. Here's no the place to talk about it though.

Gee, i wonder what tonights PotD could be? Probably just gonna be something about the treehouse stream, and some stupid menu. Even revealing Ness or someone that hasnt been officially announced won't do anything at this point. Not when everthings out in the open now.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Big 3? You mean the Three most popular cut chars.? Yeah, its a shame. Here's no the place to talk about it though.

Gee, i wonder what tonights PotD could be? Probably just gonna be something about the treehouse stream, and some stupid menu. Even revealing Ness or someone that hasnt been officially announced won't do anything at this point. Not when everthings out in the open now.
The best possible thing that could happen- is that he announces DLC as an actual thing of the future.
That would bring hype back to the forums. Will it happen? Hell no.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Oh gosh oh I'm getting emotional... the last potd before release. Emotional music time?
Emotional music time.
Seriously, this time in this thread has been fantastic. Even down to the constant WarioWinsertDayHere stuff... actually, especially that. And I suppose if Sakurai continues to post them after release...
GUESS WHAT GUYS, since Wario is now confirmed on the 3DS.....

every friday now will be WARIOWRIDAY HD where we hope to see Wario revealed in his HD Glory :)
And the continued potds are still quite likely cause we barely know anything about the Wii U version and its modes. Maybe it could even have a completely different classic mode! Tomorrow's potd will be 3ds related - guaranteed. But next Monday? Time to get back onto Sakurai's wild ride.
And it'll be awesome.
(but for now I need to sleep, I'll see you when it's about time for the potd to be posted)

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
So I would post this in the social thread, but it's all flames going up there and I was never active there. This is the thread that I had the most activity in and recognize the most people in. I was pretty much here for speculation and hype from the beginning. Since speculation is over now, it's about time I said my goodbyes! There's a slight chance I'll post consistently for some reason in the future, but I wouldn't count on it. I'll start getting friend codes soon enough (need to wait for my new 3ds xl to get here because different code).

Thanks for all the fun nights waiting for daily pics guys! I'm glad my alias brought laughter and nightmares to some of you. If you want to add me to your 3DS friends feel free to send a PM and I'll get back to you once I have my new friend code.

:warioc: and remember, HAVE A ROTTEN DAY

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I bring you the GIF, the Messiah has returned.

Im not gonna lie, I searched for this GIF in all the Spoiler-filled boards except this place, but now at last I finally found this glorious animation.

Seeing that yesterday's POTD was a Wii U pic and we have 1 pic left Im betting for a last veteran "reveal" today or a Stage

We may get a pic of Final Destination teasing Master Core

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like how Sakurai just says "See?" as if he's being sarcastic that he has something to show that we haven't seen from a leak or other.

DO YOU SEE IT??!!? :mad088:
What did Sakurai show that wasn't on a leak?

Because Alph WAS on a leak

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim

That and the other big three: k Rool, Ridley, and Mewtwo are nowhere in the game aha

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I wonder what Sakurai has in store for us tonight. I'm sure it'll be something interesting, and hopefully something hype worthy!

Perfect time to announce a vet, in my opinion.

I can't wait to see what the next few weeks have in store for us. Hopefully we'll get most of the secret characters up on the site.

Then we can FINALLY focus on the Wii U version. Sakurai won't have time to tell us about all the features, and show us all the menus. But at least we'll get a heap of HD goodness. I wanna see dat DHD and BJ in HD.

DHDHD

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Does anyone really care about the PotD at the point? :laugh:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I would post this in the social thread, but it's all flames going up there and I was never active there. This is the thread that I had the most activity in and recognize the most people in. I was pretty much here for speculation and hype from the beginning. Since speculation is over now, it's about time I said my goodbyes! There's a slight chance I'll post consistently for some reason in the future, but I wouldn't count on it. I'll start getting friend codes soon enough (need to wait for my new 3ds xl to get here because different code).

Thanks for all the fun nights waiting for daily pics guys! I'm glad my alias brought laughter and nightmares to some of you. If you want to add me to your 3DS friends feel free to send a PM and I'll get back to you once I have my new friend code.

:warioc: and remember, HAVE A ROTTEN DAY
Wait! Don't go! There's still lots of Wii U stuff we don't know about yet! D:

Does anyone really care about the PotD at the point? :laugh:

Eh, I'm morbidly curious. ¦D

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If we could measure with numbers the Hype for the POTD today Im sure the result will throw a negative number :ankoku:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
This is kind of a sad way to see the PotD's go, overshadowed by leaks. All the hype we would build up, the great reveals, the new modes, the sad deconfirmations and the glorious site updates. None of that matters to anybody anymore I guess.

Well, I'll be here on this final day waiting for the last to appear, it's been extremely fun guys! I don't know how many I will be able to stay up for from now on, so I'll probably lurk a lot in the future. Send me a PM if you want me to add your 3DS FC for October.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Watch it be dlc. :p Just watch.
DLC for a major Ninty game like Smash? Please, I'd legit turn myself into a girl if that happened. XD

I'm not even gonna be a little hopeful. We aren't getting DLC. ¦D

This is kind of a sad way to see the PotD's go, overshadowed by leaks. All the hype we would build up, the great reveals, the new modes, the sad deconfirmations and the glorious site updates. None of that matters to anybody anymore I guess.
Are we just gonna ignore the majority of the nights where absolutely nothing happened? ¦D

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Wait! Don't go! There's still lots of Wii U stuff we don't know about yet! D:
It really depends on the Wii U pics for me. If Sakurai teases some stuff that's really worth talking about, then I'll stick around. I'll probably still post, but just.. not nearly as often anymore, which I thought kind of deserved a goodbye. But hey, maybe it doesn't! Mostly I've been afraid of not having any discussion that appeals to me after release- I don't really analyze Smash.

Truth be told I'm curious on what the first Wii U pic will be if we get them.. he knows we're going to know everything not unique to the Wii U version. How is he going to fill 5 pics a week with Wii U content without spoiling too much of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom