• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
This is the most dead I have ever seen this thread at this time of day.

You'd think the game was out there being leaked or something...

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Can't say I'm surprised. PotDs have been an absolute snoresville lately. Of course last time I said that, we got the Rayman trophy so I'll keep an eye here but I won't expect much.

mehcode

Smash Rookie
NNID
mehcode
3DS FC
4828-4767-1945
And to think what would happen if tonight's POTD was identical to last nights POTD except in english.

Pic of the day. All users, you can now download the demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS! [...]

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
It's amazing how little hype I have for this PotD since I know people have and are slowly leaking the full game.

Let it be something amazing to prove me wrong.

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
If Sakurai shows something "hype-worthy" today, I wonder how fast this thread will fill back up to it's usual fervor.

Either way ... with more leaks happening, people are obviously preoccupied.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
If Sakurai shows something "hype-worthy" today, I wonder how fast this thread will fill back up to it's usual fervor.

Either way ... with more leaks happening, people are obviously preoccupied.
Yeah, I mean I have one I on this thread..... but then someone is also live streaming the game on Twitch. That seems more exciting.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Whoa! This thread is emptier than a piggybank the day after Christmas sales.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Warning Received
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 13)

on the Ongoing Stream of the early game release:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 166, Guests: 368)

head there to see Wario GIF when he appears

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
I was going to be excited about this being the last PoTD before the game comes out that I could stay up for, but then the leak happened. Still, this will be a good last night of staying up for Smash 4 information.

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
Yeah, I mean I have one I on this thread..... but then someone is also live streaming the game on Twitch. That seems more exciting.
Yeah I found a stream not too long after my previous post. Once I started watching, I completely forgot ...
- About the PotD
- About Smashboards
- That I needed to sleep
- What I'm wearing to work in the morning.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hmm, yknow... thinking again of playing LaytonVSWright... it was awesome, but I wanted to enjoy it with other people, share the fun. And ya know, everyones ganna know the roster by the time I unlock everyone, so... why not join the party now and get hype n spoiled with all yall? ...yeah, I think Ill do that. Then when Smash 5 is out hopefully I can get the game early and stream it for everyone so I can unlock stuff and share the fun with all yall too~
I wanna relive the Melee Magic, but I unlocked Mewtwo and Pichu at parties and ran to get my sister when I unlocked Roy and G&W. Gettin hype with a bunch of people is the magic!

As for pic of the day...? Uh... Probably a Menu... but one of Master Hand's new moves would be nice~

EDIT: YO He should post the new earthbound stage seeing as thats currently the hypest thing ever and my new favorite stage in the smash series WOW

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Hey guys! Sorry i'm late, time for hype, right?

*tumbleweed

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why look at menus when you can look at leaks?
Well for me it's because it will be in English and also won't be a low quality twitch stream.
Besides I'm looking at both

hot coffee

Smash Cadet
Maybe Samurai should have known this would happen and revealed everything a little earlier. Seriously, how would the street date for a game like this not get broken?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 13)

on the Ongoing Stream of the early game release:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 166, Guests: 368)

head there to see Wario GIF when he appears

Fotgot that gif for a sec.

I lost any sleep because of that deconfirmation anyway, so, don't disapoint me...

Because I'll post a sad vgm...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmA_UkTgA
Pic of the day. The hero from Pikmin 3, Alph joins the battle!! He has pretty much the same set skills as Olimar since he's basically just his variation. He can't use Rock Pikmin either.

second caption
They are different characters, so they each get their own title treatment on the character-selection screen. See? It says Alph.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Aaaand there he is! Of course showing alts on Wii U, nice to see Wii U version...and not a menu again~ Wonder what tomorrow's "Enjoy the game some people!" message will be?

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
That was actually a pretty good PoTD, considering that revealing any more unlockable characters was very unlikely ever since we knew the starting roster.

Also, is it just me or is Alph is creepiest looking character in Smash? Seriously, those eyes never fail to creep me out.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
"They are different characters, so they each get their own title treatment on the character-selection screen. See? It says Alph."

Sakurai so mad about leaks he treats us as if we can't read. Oh, that Sakurai!

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
That was actually a pretty good PoTD, considering that revealing any more unlockable characters was very unlikely ever since we knew the starting roster.

Also, is it just me or is Alph is creepiest looking character in Smash? Seriously, those eyes never fail to creep me out.
I think Alph looks fine.

These guys however...

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Aaaand there he is! Of course showing alts on Wii U, nice to see Wii U version...and not a menu again~ Wonder what tomorrow's "Enjoy the game some people!" message will be?
I'm guessing a tour of the CSS since that's what Brawl's final pre-release update was and we haven't seen that yet. But who knows Sakurai isn't terribly predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom