• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
If we're getting Wario any time soon can he have a normal (for Wario standards) looking left eye? It'd give me a little more comfort.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
he's going to announce Lucas as an assist guys, That's how he's going to avoid Ness' reveal

edit: oh, well thats fine too

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Challenges! Someone just predicted that! More 3DS stuff too! Either Sakurai is punishing us, or he thinks we care. This is an okay update though.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
If we're getting Wario any time soon can he have a normal (for Wario standards) looking left eye? It'd give me a little more comfort.
Me too. The render needs to look good as my post bg.
This is the most anticipated render of the year for me

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoHJUOb7A
Pic of the day. A panel in the Challenges area will unlock everytime you clear a challenge. When you unlock a panel, you'll see hints for unlocking panels directly adjacent to it on all sides. And this time, each panel will unlock pictures related to the challenge. This is tougher than it looks, you know? The challenges in the 3DS version are a little on the easy side, but the Wii U version challenges might be a bit trickier.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Don't see an issue here honestly.
View attachment 23185
I do, I want that thing debunked as unlikely as it is.

Anyways, this isn't the place for leak talk.

THAT 3DS PIC THO
Challenges for 3DS with that bomb minigame thing being related, probably gonna be similar to Brawl. You score high enough and you get random **** like trophies, stickers (if they return) and if you're lucky a song, stage or character.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Pic of the day. A panel in the Challenges area will unlock everytime you clear a challenge. When you unlock a panel, you'll see hints for unlocking panels directly adjacent to it on all sides. And this time, each panel will unlock pictures related to the challenge. This is tougher than it looks, you know? The challenges in the 3DS version are a little on the easy side, but the Wii U version challenges might be a bit trickier.

Someone here predicted challenges too...hmm..

D

Deleted member

Well, we already knew about Challenge Mode, but that's okay I guess. Maybe this is further proof that the leak is real?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
This reminds me a lot like the Challenges screen from Kid Icarus Uprising.

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Again, the caption gives interesting info. Why would the Wii U challenges be harder? Now that's interesting; if anything, I would think it would have been the other way around.

Noctes

Smash Cadet
OH BOY MORE 3DS PICTURES

WE GET IT SAKURAI THE GAME IS ALSO RELEASING ON 3DS DONT WORRY WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom