• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I feel ashamed for... kind of... forgetting about POTDs in the wake of this leak... :c

Ness Disappointment HYPE! :awesome:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Potd: Here is the customization menu for your Mii Fighters! And here is Mii Brawler's Final Smash (because believe it or not, that's the only thing about that particular Mii class we know nothing about).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like Ness has more hopes to be revealed today :p
But still, Im gonna stay on the Garlic Scented Hype Train

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Unless we get a veteran reveal for Wolf, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Snake or a changed Ganondorf I don't care what we get. That's how I'll be from now till release. ****ing leak ruined any hype I could have...****ing sucks. Sorry for being so negative, I'll be quiet so the rest of you can build up whatever hype you can. Maybe if I see others build some up I'll start to give a **** about the potd again.

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I have We Are the Champions on standby in case this miraculously happens.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Hype train is dead.

Idk...literally only thing that could hype me is a an alt or a newcomer. Nearing the release of Smash Bros 3DS, we are very overdue for one.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
xD hahahaa.....my heart always skips a beat when the Miiverse or official website takes a bit longer to load....
Ahh...good times....

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Hype train is dead.

Idk...literally only thing that could hype me is a an alt or a newcomer. Nearing the release of Smash Bros 3DS, we are very overdue for one.
It isn't about what you know its the experience feeding off of everyone's emotions. Come on people, let's turn up

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
@Swift Fox
:3 You ready to do this man? I'm pumped...tonight's pic is all mine!!!
*FOR GLORY MODE ACTIVATE*

Hurry hurry everyone! Place your bets on Swift or Speed! Speed is going at 20:1 odds, and Swift 2:1! I accept coins!

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
We've had three 3DS menu/mode discussion pics in a row. Not that I don't love these, but here's to a deconfirmation! or even better, a confirmation!

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Hmm...Maybe a break from 3DS info tonight. I'm calling something on the WiiU, probably a new Assist Trophy.

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping for some kind of info related to menus or modes, something along those lines. Or a new character announcement please

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Part of the hype is the 'what?' and we know that for the leak....

Nevertheless we don't know nothing about the 'how?'

C''mon! Put some coal in the hype train :grin:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Lemme put it this way:

My showers been LEAKING all week.
I still haven't fixed it.

Just because its LEAKing doesn't mean I can't shower in it.

The same applies here, just don't slip.

Don't let one person ruin the fun, I look forward to this every weekday. Let's get it up in here

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
This thread needs the optimism back that it once had. I hate admitting that the leak would cause such a hype event to be downgraded....*sigh*

To all those who are keeping hopes high, you have my sincere gratitude. <3 I still await any picture with tons of anticipation myself.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like the Hype Train isn't 'Full Steam Ahead' today. But Im convinced that we'll get something good today, like a Wii U Stage, it's about time to get a new one.

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Lemme put it this way:

My showers been LEAKING all week.
I still haven't fixed it.

Just because its LEAKing doesn't mean I can't shower in it.

The same applies here, just don't slip.

Don't let one person ruin the fun, I look forward to this every weekday. Let's get it up in here
Best post I've seen all day. Congrats, man.

On topic: We haven't had a Wii U stage since July 22. I would REALLY like to see one now. (or Wario)

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Looks like the Hype Train isn't 'Full Steam Ahead' today. But Im convinced that we'll get something good today, like a Wii U Stage, it's about time to get a new one.
Regarding stages, I wanna see what was up with that Starfox one

If it's any consolation, the leak has left the Wii U version exclusive content completely untouched.

Last edited:

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
So do you guys think that there will consistently be POTD's until the Wii U release, or maybe Sakurai will just update the website in different ways until Winter, with larger, less frequent updates

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Regarding stages, I wanna see what was up with that Starfox one. If anything, the leak has left the Wii U version completely untouched.
I was just about to say this. There's a good 20 or so stages Wii U that the leak hasn't spoiled for us. There's a lot of alternate costumes it hasn't spoiled. A few characters we love could still get major roles as Assist Trophies, I'm sure there's a good five or ten we haven't seen, and at least two or three unknown bosses. and of course, there's the possibility of up to five newcomers/veterans that the leak didn't cover.

Last edited:

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
Im thinking Sakurai will be less inclined to post Any leak-related material, such as new characters and move sets in fear that it will further prove the leak. Yesterday's POTD did a decent job of securing its validity, but I imagine he plans on avoiding it like the plague.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Im thinking Sakurai will be less inclined to post Any leak-related material, such as new characters and move sets in fear that it will further prove the leak. Yesterday's POTD did a decent job of securing its validity, but I imagine he plans on avoiding it like the plague.
What he posted yesterday helped the leak

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
He can't just avoid showing off characters, you know. He will inevitably have to cover them....
Unless of course he'd rather other people show them off..? :p

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I am speculating in favor of another Kid Icarus related PoTD. I am sure that we will get something great as the past two days were menu-esque updates and whatnot.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Alright let's get this show on the road.
Looks like there's a lot of Ness hype tonight.
I predict more 3DS nonsense.
All aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom