• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
So I guess it's confirmed that classic mode is 6 stages + master hand. I like how the background seems to change as you progress? and I like upon choosing who to fight, you also choose to gain coins or a trophy.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Smash Run Stuff. At least it gives us new views of the Classic Mode in the second pic.

Edit: Derp, its Classic Mode not Smash Run.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Meh, Classic mode, we already know how this works thanks to magazines so not really that interesting.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
English:

"Pic of the day. In Classic mode, you challenge multiple stages en route to a climactic final battle. The more gold you put onto the Fiend's Scale, the harder the battles will be. In return, your rewards will get better and more abundant. The best way to earn gold fast is to win Classic battles on higher intensity."

"In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!"

Last edited:

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
"Pic of the day. In Classic mode, you challenge multiple stages en route to a climactic final battle. The more gold you put onto the Fiend's Scale, the harder the battles will be. In return, your rewards will get better and more abundant. The best way to earn gold fast is to win Classic battles on higher intensity."

:4greninja:'d.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!

Pretty sure this is single player, not Smash Run. Nothing really interesting except the Kremlin in the second picture. Looks like Smash Run baddies show up in single player too. That's cool...

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Is that a Kremling trophy I see in the second picture?

Hmm, wonder what that could mean.:troll:

PeterJude

Smash Ace
I'm really starting the hate the idea of all smash run and such, probably because they won't stop making it the damn picture of the day. It looks like the kind of thing that'll be interesting when we have our hands on the game, not showing it off when we're hoping for different information.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Classic Mode info?

Meh. I just want to see HD Master Hand. I know he'll still look simple and barely different from the previous games, but I need all my HD veteran fixes no matter what.

Last edited:

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
'In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!'

Morbi

Scavenger
English:

"In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!"

As per usual, Treecko comes through with those beautiful captions, but it seems like I already knew most of this information. So... I am going to pull out the "filler" card. This **** is filler, breh!

D

Deleted member

I'm really starting the hate the idea of all smash run and such, probably because they won't stop making it the damn picture of the day. It looks like the kind of thing that'll be interesting when we have our hands on the game, not showing it off when we're hoping for different information.
IT'S
NOT
SMASH RUN

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Has it gotten to the point that we've seen so much Smash Run that we just assume every 3DS picture is related to Smash Run?

Is the next Assist Trophy we get going to be mistaken for a Smash Run enemy? :p

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
Higher intensity = Crazy Hand + Master Hand, I imagine. Maybe the highest intensity will result in a fight with Tabuu??

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
'In Classic mode, you can choose your next challenge on the route map. Looks like Master Hand is waiting at the end, but perhaps something might change if you raise the intensity…?!'
Maybe, just maybe

It's crazy hand

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
English:

Correction, This caption actually kinda makes you wonder.

Look how often he mentions gold.

That pile of treasure reminds me of something from........

WARIO LAND.........

Could this be the week. OMG. this hint is HUGE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom