• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I'm gonna be gone for a week. I'll be seeing the updates but won't be able to comment lol.

On the flip side, I won't have to wait till like 3am each night. I'm gonna be on the west coast so 12am updates ftw!

Here's to a good week guys.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be gone for a week. I'll be seeing the updates but won't be able to comment lol.

On the flip side, I won't have to wait till like 3am each night. I'm gonna be on the west coast so 12am updates ftw!

Here's to a good week guys.
Well...Your internal clock will probably make you feel like it's 3 AM. I've never swapped time zones before so I don't know how much they can screw with people lol.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
I see having Meta Knight revealed last week somehow took down the hope for most of you.

I still think we'll see more characters more often these last weeks, whether it's veterans on PotDs or newcomers in random trailers or Directs or whatever.

Sakurai doesn't like leaks, so it wouldn't be weird if he tried to reveal the most of it before it all leaks.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Ok, let's see we got;

• Mewtwo Monday CHECK
  • King K. Roolsday CHECK
  • Wario Wednesday CHECK
  • Ganondurfsday PENDING

What are we missing?
WarioWonday, WarioWuesdsay, WarioWhursday, WarioWriday

And for the straw graspers, WarioWaturday!

Last edited:

Espio264

Smash Ace
Let's just hope Sakurai follows that:

Fairly Disappointing Friday, with a
Mostly Interesting Monday.

And by mostly interesting, I mean Falco vs. Mewtwo on Bowser's Castle.

Oh wait, no they're saving that for:
Monumentally Awesome Monday.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Let's just hope Sakurai follows that:

Fairly Disappointing Friday, with a
Mostly Interesting Monday.

And by mostly interesting, I mean Falco vs. Mewtwo on Bowser's Castle.

Oh wait, no they're saving that for:
Monumentally Awesome Monday.
Falco? Nah....needs more Ness. You know, cause they're both psychic? Yeahhh....

Espio264

Smash Ace
Falco? Nah....needs more Ness. You know, cause they're both psychic? Yeahhh....
The theme of "Momumentally Awesome Monday" is things that are awesome, not things that are psychic.

You go to your Smash Disney World, I'll go to mine.

Plus, Falco could be psychic if he wanted to be. He's THAT awesome.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
The theme of "Momumentally Awesome Monday" is things that are awesome, not things that are psychic.

You go to your Smash Disney World, I'll go to mine.

Plus, Falco could be psychic if he wanted to be. He's THAT awesome.
........are you sure you're not thinking of Krystal?

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Assuming things go as planned I should be moving soon to a place without access to internet (the house specifically, can go to other places to get access) so by the end of the week I won't be able to stay up on this thread for the pictures.

That doesn't stop me from predicting though!...and from being wrong on my predictions. Anyways, I can see us getting some relatively pointless Meta Knight picture like "Pic of the day. This is Meta Knight's Mach Tornado. You can use it as a recovery by repeatedly pressing the special button." Same thing happened with Ike and Eruption.

Actually, that reminds me, I hope they show Luigi's down special and explain how it's used as a recovery. More times than I care to remember I'd find a Luigi on basic brawl and when they tried to recover they never used the down special even though it hasn't changed ever and even if they used Mario in the previous titles they'd know how it works.

As for the rest of the week, I'm hoping for a Direct/trailer announcement at some point. I can see more Smash Run being shown since the 3DS version is so close to release. Maybe more detail on either the Paper Mario, Starfox or Kalos league stages. Isn't there another Pokemon stage we know nothing about? 3DS one with I think it was Reshiram? Or we could see yet another new stage (Kirby please). Oh and last but not least I'll predict Pichu again.

So
Monday - Meta Knight move description/Luigi down special description
Tuesday - Smash Run stuff
Wednesday - Description of known stage
Thursday - Introduction of new stage
Friday - Pichu

Long message is long @ ~ @

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Assuming things go as planned I should be moving soon to a place without access to internet (the house specifically, can go to other places to get access) so by the end of the week I won't be able to stay up on this thread for the pictures.

That doesn't stop me from predicting though!...and from being wrong on my predictions. Anyways, I can see us getting some relatively pointless Meta Knight picture like "Pic of the day. This is Meta Knight's Mach Tornado. You can use it as a recovery by repeatedly pressing the special button." Same thing happened with Ike and Eruption.

Actually, that reminds me, I hope they show Luigi's down special and explain how it's used as a recovery. More times than I care to remember I'd find a Luigi on basic brawl and when they tried to recover they never used the down special even though it hasn't changed ever and even if they used Mario in the previous titles they'd know how it works.

As for the rest of the week, I'm hoping for a Direct/trailer announcement at some point. I can see more Smash Run being shown since the 3DS version is so close to release. Maybe more detail on either the Paper Mario, Starfox or Kalos league stages. Isn't there another Pokemon stage we know nothing about? 3DS one with I think it was Reshiram? Or we could see yet another new stage (Kirby please). Oh and last but not least I'll predict Pichu again.

So
Monday - Meta Knight move description/Luigi down special description
Tuesday - Smash Run stuff
Wednesday - Description of known stage
Thursday - Introduction of new stage
Friday - Pichu

Long message is long @ ~ @
....can't you at least put Mewtwo THEN Pichu? ;~;

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
....can't you at least put Mewtwo THEN Pichu? ;~;
Mewtwo has a chance of being playable and would be perfect Direct/trailer material. The most I want out of Pichu is either stage background/hazard status or Pokeball Pokemon status both of which are more likely for potds. Unless you want Mewtwo to be one of those :laugh:

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Mewtwo has a chance of being playable and would be perfect Direct/trailer material. The most I want out of Pichu is either stage background/hazard status or Pokeball Pokemon status both of which are more likely for potds. Unless you want Mewtwo to be one of those :laugh:
....nah, it's fine.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I predict a Kirby stage because gosh darnit I want a friggin' Kirby stage!

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
I don't expect any 3DS specific non-stage quite information yet, just because we already got some on Friday. What I am expecting, however, is that there will be at last one 3DS specific pic every week like we've had for the last 4 weeks.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
THIS PIC OF THE DAY will be glorious.

Trust me, I know when the colors of the wind approach.

This pic will be the greatest PLTD ever :))

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I predict a Wii U snapshot today.
I have a 35% chance of being correct.

This number comes from:

35% chance of Wii U picture.
45% chance of 3DS picture.
5% chance of there being a Japanese holiday.
10% chance of Sakurai eaten by wild bears.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

This number comes from:

theres more of a chance of Sakurai getting eaten by bears, then there being a holiday in japan? huh. interesting.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

This number comes from:

"Pic of the Day. I'm afraid that SSB4 is cancelled due to the fact my entire lower torso has been viciously torn apart and swallowed by wild bears. Or butthurt fanboys, I can't tell the difference anymore."

JabbatheHutt

"Pic of the Day. I'm afraid that SSB4 is cancelled due to the fact my entire lower torso has been viciously torn apart and swallowed by wild bears. Or butthurt fanboys, I can't tell the difference anymore."
in all honesty if that did happen to him, nintendo would press forth.
The game is pretty much done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom