• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneR.O.B.

Smash Cadet
In my opinion, to remake every trophy with new graphics is a spending too much time where is not so important.
Of course they will give some treatment (even this Mac is a bit different from the original game) and make characters retro or pixel drawed characters from the start. But the models from WiiU and 3DS will probably be reused as the graphics are advanced enough.
Now I'm wondering if the trophies in each version are going to be different. It's a bunch of work, if you think about it...

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Well now we have a trophy per version. That's cool I guess?

Strange to see such a... uniquely received game get any mention at all, let alone a full blown trophy. Maybe stickers won't be coming back? Just personally feels like that's what this would've belonged as.

LoneR.O.B.

Smash Cadet
My guess is the extinction of the stickers.
And as long as there's no more a dense Adventure Mode, it becomes easier to see it happening.
In the WiiU version, primaly.
I didn't like them too much. The trophies are cool and we can spin the around (like a record, baby).
The poor sales and the unknown Captain Rainbow game wouldn't appear as a trophy, really. Maybe ONLY the Captain/Nick. What changed this was the inclusion of Little Mac, whose one of the most recent appearences was in that game.
We can't even be sure if we'll get a Captain/Nick trophy, because of the lack of popularity of the game.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I have to say that this was a nice surprise and it really makes me anticipate the rest of this week... maybe a little too much. Only 10 more hours to go... *breaks out in a cold sweat while staring at the clock*

D

Deleted member

IMO I always enjoyed increasing my trophy collection in Melee and Brawl, it was one of those simple pleasures that I couldn't help but appreciate (then again this is coming from a completionist). Here's to hoping we get a lot of trophies this time around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Background A reminds me of the default PS3 BG.
SSB X PSASBR confirmed! :p I'd play it! The background they showed for Big Mac reminds me of the background of the Touch Screen in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

They put a trophy from a crossover game, in a crossover game. MIND BLOWN.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
SSB X PSASBR confirmed! :p I'd play it! The background they showed for Big Mac reminds me of the background of the Touch Screen in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
THAT'S what it reminded me of! It's been killing me haha.

Any way, it's not anything huge in my opinion, but it is a different way to start the week. Hopefully we have another good one in store.Haven't seen an assist trophy since Waluigi have we?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Sales this and Sales that. Sales don't matter as much as you'd think. Why do you think the cult Mother series has been there since the begining? Sakurai wasn't looking at the sales, he just wanted Ness in it.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I feel from here on out that the majority of reveals will be rather unpredictable. March can go many different ways as Yoshi could be reserved for the Japanese release, but I am still very confident we will see a veteran by the end of this week.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I wish I could be exited for a trophy update as you guys, it just don't hype me up and I hope it does not became a common thing to show.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I wish I could be exited for a trophy update as you guys, it just don't hype me up and I hope it does not became a common thing to show.
Oh, it's certainly interesting for a while, since I had no idea what Captain Rainbow was. But it didn't last for long, and it wasn't very hype-worthy. It's something new, and I'm excited for new stuff in the week.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I found it more amusing than anything else.
And besides, it's new stuff. So I don't mind it.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Give us a pic of character trophies won after Classic mode or something and I'd be much more intrigued.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I preeeeeeeddddddddiiiiiiicccccccttttttt, a character mechanic to be shown. Man, I am hurting to see Zelda Wii U, Maybe Link will be shown off along with an announcement of Zelda Wii U. *Somebody shoots LozJam for talking about Zelda Wii U*

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm gonna assume an item.
Also. Well Protom Protom , you got your wish.
I made another bet, and I lost.
So, I'm Barney for the week.
...Hooray...

The Social Thread is all over it.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I hope we get news of veteran changes. Kirby, Pikachu and Mario have nothing new besides a Thwomp update.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I know essentially nothing about the game, which by default means I'm neither for it nor opposed to it.
That's funny.

Most people's default opinion regarding a stage they know too little about is "Ban it for being janky!"

[collapse=DERAILMENT THREAT, VIEW WITH CAUTION!!!!]-Image Removed-[/collapse]

Moderator Edit: Please do not post off-topic images here.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Well, on a prossibly related note, Yoshi is definitely up on Club Nintendo. I'm not gonna say this further suggests him, but I'm not not gonna say it >.>

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, on a prossibly related note, Yoshi is definitely up on Club Nintendo. I'm not gonna say this further suggests him, but I'm not not gonna say it >.>
Darn it! I already have KI: Myths and Monsters!
---
Though, it could mean something...
...Something green and happy...

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Darn it! I already have KI: Myths and Monsters!
---
Though, it could mean something...
...Something green and happy...
Palutena is green in that game?

Also is KI:oMaM any good? I have enough for it, but idk if I should just wait a month for something else (like an opportunity to get a fourth copy of KSS)

They should offer converting Wii games to Wii U games (WW, VC, etc) for 20 coins.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Palutena is green in that game?

Also is KI:oMaM any good? I have enough for it, but idk if I should just wait a month for something else (like an opportunity to get a fourth copy of KSS)

They should offer converting Wii games to Wii U games (WW, VC, etc) for 20 coins.
My reply will be in the Social Thread...

Last edited:

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
Unless tomorrow's pick ends up being tripping, this week should be a fairly good one as the past two weeks have been.

Who here is expecting an out of the blue veteran reveal?

ROB and Mr. G&W for Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom