• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
"Pic of the day. The Prism Tower rises above Lumiose City. Up until a few seconds ago, the fighters were brawling on top of that tower. No, really."
What could that mean?

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Awesome, yet predictable. I hope the Wii U gets an interesting stage like this instead of just another Pokemon Stadium.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
"Pic of the day. The Prism Tower rises above Lumiose City. Up until a few seconds ago, the fighters were brawling on top of that tower. No, really."
What could that mean?
Seems to me this will be a stage like Delfino Island, and Skyloft (and Rainbow Road). ^^ Neat.

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa
Don't double post, silly Mod!

Last edited:

Lazurwolf

Smash Apprentice
What could that mean?
Another moving stage like Skyloft and Rainbow Road probably.

Last edited:
It looks like the pillars surrounding the stage play a role in the stage somehow, seeing as they stand out. Maybe the stage moves from pillar to pillar like the Sunshine stage?

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
Now THAT is awesome! Been waiting for a while to get a Pokemon Stage, and I'm glad it's Lumiose City.
Though, does anyone know on how the stage will be laid out? Cause the pic mentions about everyone fighting on top of the tower.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Epic quote on twitter from "Sarotu Itawa" What's the stage hazard? Corrupting your savefile?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This reminds me of another beloved, unique Pokemon stage.
And Spear Pillar!

:spearpillar:

Yeah, I know. Lots of hazards but the design was cool as hell!

The caption makes it seem like the fighters move ala Delfino Plaza...

But the question is...

Where do they move to?

I mean there isn't any other spot to go to aside from the pillars...

D

Deleted member

Well, at least a Pokemon stage has been revealed! Now to wait until Kirby & Star Fox get their stages up...

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So to me, this, yes, looks like a stage like Rainbow Road/Skyloft/Delfino, etc. I expect them to actually be standing on a 'generic flying-around platform' in that pic, but the pic itself is taken so that only the City in the background is shown. ^^

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
I hope the Wii U gets either Pokefloats 2 or some awesome console-based Pokemon stage like this:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
F-f-f-fighting on top of the Eiffel Tower...

Wow, Can't say I was expecting that.

Xarreno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xarreno
3DS FC
1590-4746-0106
Spiritual successor to Saffron City confirmed!

Only problem is, once again we cannot tell where the battle is held.

Edit: Didn't see anyone post about the caption until it was too late.

Last edited:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Meh, I dont mind pokemon stadium. I kinda like the fact it uses a different types for each new one. Ide would assume if the add PS3 we will have a fairy part of the stage
I don't have any problems with it and it would be cool to see another, it's just that it would be the 3rd one now. I'd rather see something a little more interesting and iconic this time around. Maybe we could have both.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Spiritual successor to Saffron City confirmed!

Only problem is, once again we cannot tell where the battle is held.
Read the caption. He said that they had just been fighting on top of the tower. Must be a moving-esque stage.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So to me, this, yes, looks like a stage like Rainbow Road/Skyloft/Delfino, etc. I expect them to actually be standing on a 'generic flying-around platform' in that pic, but the pic itself is taken so that only the City in the background is shown. ^^
Like everyone is saying, this is probs true.

Those plazas have little shops, Pokemon centers and cafes/Team Flare base in and close to them so it certainly won't be boring.
will also be cool if the stage gradually goes from day to night with the tower being lit up when it gets dark.

Last edited:
Where could they fight on top the tower? No matter how you slice it the top of the tower doesn't make a good stage. If you go across it there's a massive antenna in the way, and if you make the players fight next to the antenna (on the ledge) the playing field is ridiculously small.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Oh nice, finally a Pokémon stage, and one that takes cues from Saffron City no less (at least in appearance)! I can't wait to see it in action.

Shroob

Sup?
Wait, tomorrow's pic is the 12th's POTD? Trozei 2 launches then, yes... So while Yoshi is most likely the week's reveal, anyone else think it'd be hilarious to see :jigglypuff: singing on top of the friggen Eiffel Tower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom