• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You're really looking to start a fight in here, aren't you?

A lot of us here happen to like all of those.
Sigh, the only thing that is worse than no one liking the same thing as you - no one disliking the same thing as you.
Black 2 is my favorite Pokemon game , but the majority of the new Pokemon were really lackluster...

Stoutland and Sawk are understandable, but...Boldore and Alomomola?

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Whats with the gen 5 hate? I thought we were past that after x and y was...announced..

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Considering that the 4 plazas are lit up, has anyone thought that the stage will cycle between the 4 and the tower, or am I slow?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Unless Sakurai is going to introduce clone stages. Like, this exact Lumiose city appears on WiiU too, but it's a skin of a different city. Or something like that. Again, I can't think these games having less than 40ish stages both and I can't see Sakurai coming up with 80ish stages in total. Two already are shared in both versions (Battlefield duh, and the Boxing Ring).
If they were going to do that, I think they would go with the incredibly obvious "day version" of the stage rather than a different city. Or at least have some different flight paths.

I'm with Ingrid on this, I'd really hope for a Colosseum/Gale of Darkness/Battle Revolution stage in place of yet another Pokemon Stadium. As for the 3DS equivalent, the obvious choice seems to be the Pokemon World Tournament from Black/White 2.

Considering that the 4 plazas are lit up, has anyone thought that the stage will cycle between the 4 and the tower, or am I slow?
[collapse="Incredibly frivolous plot spoilers"]Maybe we'll finally see that Heatran in Jaune Plaza. Or the ghost chick in the elevator.[/collapse]

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well you seem to like Gen5 so of course you would say that regardless.
Boldore is one of the most frustrating Pokemon ever. Countless hours spent grinding to find a certain stone or discover a certain Pokemon results in hundreds of Boldore encounters, all of which have Sturdy.
I'm assuming you mean the gems because you could buy the evolutionary stones in Black and use the Funfest Missions in B2W2, so I never ran into that problem. Regardless, I still really enjoy that design so I can't say that bothers me too much.

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
Yes, exactly. No generation is better than the other because Muk suks.

Anyway, this stage is interesting, but I hope it isn't a Pokemon version of Delfino Plaza/Skyloft.
Stats wise Muk is a good wall so i can't diss it..the Trubbish line is pure garbage

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Difference is that Trubbish is figuratively and literally a garbage Pokemon.
Trubbish is full of garbage.

Grimer is full of ****.

Choose your poison.

Also, we should really get back to the awesome update.

Last edited:

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
But muk is bigger and.......uh.....a different shade of purple?
Anyway the point is all gens have their fair share of bad designs, I think everyones aware of that.

Moving on, good update though their seems to be an awful lot of isle delfino esque stages this time around..

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
No insulting the Great Grimer. :p He represents us Back Roomers after all.
Grimer is full of ****.
...You couldn't have picked a worse time to make that analogy, Fal. XD

Even if it is probably accurate. ¦D

Anyways, do you guys think we'll get to fight inside the big and fancy boutique over expensive clothes? =D

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Woah, Lumiose city, that's so cool! This just makes me want to see the Wii U Pokemon stage even more.

I'm a little disappointed we didn't get a follow up picture for this stage like with the AC stage.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Regardless of whether or not it actually does, the theme for clothes shopping NEEDS to play on this stage.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who absolutely loves that song. I often sit in the Boutique when I'm sitting around doing stuff like Super Training or Pokemon Amie or planning out my next little project just so I can listen to it's sexy and groovalicious theme. <3

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
I hope this stage has the gym theme music (as well as Lumiose's theme).

Btw there are 5 plazas, people.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Glad there is a Pokemon stage that is NOT a stadium... Hope we get more Pokemon stages based off actual locations from the games.

Staarih

Smash Master
If this indeed is a moving platform sort of stage, I wonder what the platform is like. Something by Lysandre Labs? :colorful:

I also hope we'll get to battle in a few places besides the plaza's, like the alleyways and on the street, maybe in front of Sycamore's lab, with Kalos starters making cameos and taxi's driving by.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I also hope we'll get to battle in a few places besides the plaza's, like the alleyways and on the street, maybe in front of Sycamore's lab, with Kalos starters making cameos and taxi's driving by.
Reading that made me think of the vehicles on the Onett stage x.x Then again, hazards on this stage wouldn't be too bad since it appears to move from place to place

Can anyone see where the main fighting platform may be? I can't, which makes the stage appear to me to be of the Delfino touring type. It seems like a moving platform would stop in the conspicuously lit plazas, but those are five identical-looking places that I can't imagine being much different. Unless each plaza was given some elemental theme, then switching among plazas would be just like the transforming Stadium stages from past games.

D

Deleted member

I still cross fingers to see N's Castle as another Pokémon Stage, either on 3DS or Wii U.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*cries because the 3DS version has better stages*

:sadeyes::sadeyes::sadeyes:
Are you ready to accept the 3DS Version Master Race as your lord and savior meant to rule over and guide you to the one, truly entertaining and fulfilling Smash experience, satisfaction guaranteed? ¦(

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
awesome update lumoise city will make a great stage, I have a feeling that wii u pokemon stage will be poke stadium 3

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
ARRRGGGHHHH!!! LLLLUUUMMMIIIOOOSSSEEE CITY! There is nothing in pokemon I hate more than that goddamn city. Could still end up being a good Smash Bros. stage though.

Though I gotta say, I'm not liking any of the 3DS stages so far. But apparently other people are really digging them.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
All of this talk of lame gen 5 Pokemon and nobody brings up the Vanilluxe line?!

I hate all of you.

Cool stage, though! :awesome:

Groose

Smash Champion

So, this little chat box never did lead to anything in X and Y... But perhaps it will in Smash? Heatran as a stage hazard, anyone?

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
I believe each plaza may have different platforms that pop up, similar to the chambers where you fought Link in Melee's adventure mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom