• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Don't feed the trolls guys. Report him and let mods deal with him. Just ignore him.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoHOThja6efmheBKA1hFgk1oNMo7lZh4fq-eauEQePgMXJA-9U

but i digress...
i personally prefer the new D3 over brawl's. this one seems more alive and filled with his goofy self. let callogen be what callogen is. if anything it helps his expressiveness.

and also, for the next week i predict:
MON: pic of little mac in some pose
TUE: pic of diddy kong in the air
WED: rosalina :troll:
THU: item reveal
FRI: pic of little mac punching something

Moderator Edit: Off-topic images should be avoided here.

Last edited by a moderator:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Did anyone else notice that there's usually a 3 to 6 character space between each newcomer? Maybe it's a pattern, but it's probably just me being myself.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
So, for March, a lot of people assume Yoshi, which makes sense, but what about Snake? His game is coming out in March, could we see both him and Yoshi?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So, for March, a lot of people assume Yoshi, which makes sense, but what about Snake? His game is coming out in March, could we see both him and Yoshi?
It would be glorious to have Snake revealed when Ground Zeroes comes out.

"Challenger approaching! Snake's back! We announce it today on the occasion of... Umh. Never mind. Nothing special's happening today. Buy a WiiU. Please. Bye."

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
It would be glorious to have Snake revealed when Ground Zeroes comes out.

"Challenger approaching! Snake's back! We announce it today on the occasion of... Umh. Never mind. Nothing special's happening today. Buy a WiiU. Please. Bye."
I dunno. I can see Phantom Pain being more fitting of Snake's reveal.
Because Ground Zeroes is pretty much Metal Gear Solid 2 Demo VER. 2.0.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Phantom Pain is coming after Sm4sh though.
As far as we know, it can and it could come before. So I dunno.
I think it'd be funny if Snake got revealed alongside the MGS GBC game being put up on the virtual console.
Now this would make a lot of sense! Have a Thursday reveal to throw off guessers.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
It doesn't even have a tentative release date yet. It won't come before 2015, at least a year after Ground Zeroes.
*rereads release calendar*
Oof. My apologies, I misread it as 2014. :facepalm:
Still. Seems like Snake could get a March reveal with Yoshi? But's he's a third party, so it's more likely for E3 or an international Direct, not really a random reveal.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I was just looking over the pictures I missed, and I am surprised at Little Mac's size compared to Mega Man. I now he's small, but I didn't now he was smaller than MM.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Well Lucario got like 3 pics in a row after his reveal due to his improved aura mechanic, so since Diddy has a slight buff in the form of his Lanky Kong skills I expect we'll be seeing some more Diddy pics to highlight which attacks that affects.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Well Lucario got like 3 pics in a row after his reveal due to his improved aura mechanic, so since Diddy has a slight buff in the form of his Lanky Kong skills I expect we'll be seeing some more Diddy pics to highlight which attacks that affects.
I don't know guys, I think his character page summed him up pretty well.. I'd rather have nor more Diddy pics bevause we've seen pretty much everything he's going to do right now.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I don't know guys, I think his character page summed him up pretty well.. I'd rather have nor more Diddy pics bevause we've seen pretty much everything he's going to do right now.
Well I would too, but that doesn't change the fact that Sakurai might find it necessary to give us more Diddy. I expect at least on or two more. But maybe we'll be seeing that stuff in later pics, like we did with Little Mac getting the Fairy Bottle even though Sakurai was not technically done showing him off.

D

Deleted member

So, tonight's pic.
Diddy Kong, Little Mac, both, or neither?

Place bets now!

Staarih

Smash Master
I'm guessing... "Like mentioned last Friday, we've increased Diddy's flexibility. See how stretchy he is now?" *instert random Diddy picture here*

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I expect Diddy tonight. I see maybe about his up smash potentially being buffed.

Other than that, I can't think of anything.
Perhaps Sakurai showing us bananas but not showing how many he can use? Just to troll?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I don't expect anything big til' about.....~2 weeks into March. Then we have both a Trozei 2 and YNI release the same week. Puff or Yoshi, PUFF OR YOSHI! I MUST CHOOSE!

Also, the Island release date falls on a Friday, and we know how much Sakurai likes showing off characters on Friday.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So, tonight's pic.
Diddy Kong, Little Mac, both, or neither?

Place bets now!
Diddy Kong.

Here's what I think we'll see this week.

Diddy Kong improvements, a new Mario item, and Luigi's Nose.

My Brother's Predictions: Little Mac Showoff (again), and WALUIGI TIME!

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Oh forget it, we're getting another Diddy pic tomorrow. Not a bad thing, but I would be much happier seeing him if they just used those Tropical Freeze fur textures on him and Donkey Kong!

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm hoping it won't be a throwaway picture (like those two Little Mac pics last week). There isn't so much to talk about with Diddy unless they completely changed something up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom