• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Look, screw all of you, this music list confirms that IDOLM@STER GIRLS ARE IN THIS GAME, ALL FORTY OF THEM, WITH MULTIPLE ALT MODELS EACH BECAUSE WHY NOT.

Or, not.
That list is about their main works I suppose, with [majority which] likely having little to do with their contributions for the game~
You shouldn't take it as anything, other than perhaps very very recent works/a small portfolio otherwise (i.e. xenoblades, right?)

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Cool. My sister totally didn't kick me out minutes before the update goes live. And I'm totally not on my phone right now.
Are these songs on YouTube? See ya later then.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hmm, there isn't anything from Nobuo Uematsu this time.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Donkey Kong Country Returns

With Jungle Japes seemingly being the only DKC stage on the 3DS where would this fit? Safe to say that Jungle Japes will be back for its actual stage, and Kongo Jungle is confirmed to return, so ??

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The wait was worth it, Finally music at last. Now I'm hoping to hear some Kid Icarus remix goodness.

And that also confirms that our 3ds is also an mp3 player, Smash Bros. style.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Look, screw all of you, this music list confirms that IDOLM@STER GIRLS ARE IN THIS GAME, ALL FORTY OF THEM, WITH MULTIPLE ALT MODELS EACH BECAUSE WHY NOT.
In that case we'd better get Solaire to make up for it.
Oh, if only I could be so grossly incandescent.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
I Like how everyone is assuming Snake and Shulk are confirmed now just because some people who composed music in their games are doing so in this. By that logic we should be getting a Soul Calibur and Dark Souls Rep too. The stupidity amazes me.

At this point its gonna take more than some music gimmick to get me to buy this.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
With Jungle Japes seemingly being the only DKC stage on the 3DS where would this fit? Safe to say that Jungle Japes will be back for its actual stage, and Kongo Jungle is confirmed to return, so ??
Read the rest of the update. They're including more music than just the 2 for stages.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

MUSIC UPDATE!!

Excellent composer list too with many composers returning from Brawl. As expected Namco Bandai and Nintendo composers are present too.

AND THIS IS JUST THE 3DS VERSION! Think of what could be the Wii U version. This game's OST is confirmed to top Brawl's just going by the composer list.

UncleAndross

Smash Cadet
I Like how everyone is assuming Snake and Shulk are confirmed now just because some people who composed music in their games are doing so in this. By that logic we shoul be getting a Soul Calibur and Dark Souls Rep too. The stupidity amazes me.
that's not how the logic is being used. Snake has been in Smash Bros before so you have both the fact that MGS has been represented in Smash before AND that a MGS composer is working on Smash 4. Not a guarantee Snake is in by a long shot, but definitely different to saying we are getting a Dark Soul's rep as well.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey woah woah I was agreeing, Freedom Planet is awesome :happysheep:
Pay me no mind, I was intentionally sounding a bit snobbish to be silly. It's what I do. ¦)

Well, that, and usually your response is used to take a jab at the other person from my experience, but oh well. My bad, man. ¦D

Welp, so what songs are you guys looking forward to seeing on the site?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Speaking of Masafumi Takada, he also worked in Brawl, Kid Icarus: Uprising and some games by Suda 51.

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
Maybe the composer of Danganropa being in Smash 4 gives us a hint they are making a 3DS Danganropa 1 and 2 port..huh,huh..okay i will stop now.

Being serious this is the best update we could of gotten that wasn't a charcter

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Sees Yoko Shimomura on the list*
Now Im hyped for some Bowser's Inside Story music

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Sleep music play is a first for a 3DS game, though the OS has an app you can put MP3's in.

Never would have thought of this in a million years, especially using the 2 buttons that are still available when the 3DS is closed, simply genius.

Btw remember that Sakurai's wife is in charge of the menus.
Nope, it's not a first. Actually, Kirby Triple Deluxe does the same.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Here is a question..Favourite Danganropa track composed by Masafumi Takada?

There is literally no other possible correct answer. (Okay, not really, but these tracks are so freaking gooood~ <3)

Not that it's relevant here since I doubt we'll be seeing any Danganronpa songs in Smash.

Speaking of Masafumi Takada, he also worked in Brawl, Kid Icarus: Uprising and some games by Suda 51.
THAT gives me high hopes, though. =D

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
So this game has two songs per stage, plus some extra for smash run and for menus/other modes ect.. And some of that music is remixes just carried over from older games.

Yet the game has like 30 composers. Is almost every song remixed for this game remixed by a different composer?

D

Deleted member

So this game has two songs per stage, plus some extra for smash run and for menus/other modes ect.. And some of that music is remixes just carried over from older games.

Yet the game has like 30 composers. Is almost every song remixed for this game remixed by a different composer?
You're forgetting about the Wii U version, which has My Music. They can't have brought them in only for the 3DS version.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Here's the weekly result with recent PotDs.

PotDs left (if always available until released in Japan): 15
Weeks left: 3
Long overdue: New item
Missing Final Smashes: 5
Required stages reveal: 2 (for repped series that have no stages, not even returning stages)
New disconfirmations left: 3 (apparently about 1 every week)
New information, alt outfits, moves, items, and complete fillers left allowed: 5

--this week--
August 22 – (+02:09) – NEW INFO: Music update
August 21 – Link (-00:52) – NEW DISCONF: Ghirahim as Assist Trophy
August 20 – (-00:50) – NEW INFO: Chests may also give you custom parts and Smash Run powers
August 19 – Zero Suit Samus (-01:05) – NEW ALT/INDIRECT NEW STAGE: Samus in shorts / New returning Metroid stage for 3DS
August 18 – Meta Knight, King Dedede, Kirby (-01:31) – NEW DISCONF: Nightmare as Assist Trophy
--last week--
August 15 – (-01:57) – NEW INFO: Pack your favorite Smash Run power-ups in a "lunch box" :troll:
August 14 – Mega Man (-01:55) – NEW MOVE: Megaman's custom movesets
August 13 – (+01:02) – NEW CHARACTER: Meta Knight
August 12 – Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Pac-Man (-01:54) – NEW INFO: S-Flag, if hold long enough, gives you bonus.
August 11 – Mii Fighter (-01:54) – FILLER: Cosplays
--2 weeks ago--
August 8 – (-00:43) – NEW STAGE: Game Boy stage for 3DS
August 7 – (-01:06) – NEW INFO/INDIRECT NEW DISCONF: Trophy Shop / Dr. Wily and Oikonny as trophy
August 6 – (-00:42) – NEW INFO: Victini and Xerneas are support Pokemon
August 5 – Pit (+00:06) – NEW ITEM: Daybreak
August 4 – (-00:34) – NEW DISCONF: Prince of Sable as assist/reg trophy
--3 weeks ago--
August 1 – (-00:51) – NEW INFO: Target Blast
July 31 – (+00:14) – NEW STAGE: Pokemon stage for 3DS
July 30 – DK, Villager (-00:42) – PREV ITEM: Boss Galaga
July 29 – Wii Fit Trainer, Mario, Luigi (-00:43) – NEW STAGE: Paper Mario stage
July 28 – (-00:41) – NEW DISCONF: Takamaru as Assist Trophy
--4 weeks ago--
July 25 – (-00:54) – NEW INFO: 3DS menu
July 24 – Rosetta, Yoshi, Lucina, Zelda (-00:37) – NEW INFO: Various Tomodachi stage elements
July 23 – (-00:42) – NEW INFO: Dr. Wily stage for Wii U now also for 3DS with daylight changes.
July 22 – (-00:49) – NEW STAGE: Star Fox stage for Wii U
July 21 – Robin (-00:53) – PREV MOVE: Robin's Nosferatu
--5 weeks ago--
July 18 – Little Mac (-00:49) – FILLER: Screen K.O.
July 17 – Peach (-00:51) – FILLER: Cats in living room
July 16 – (+00:41) – NEW MOVE: Levin sword and tomes
July 15 – Marth (-00:15) – NEW INFO: Lucina is Marth clone with minor differences
July 14 – (-00:55) – NEW DISCONF: Rayman as trophy
--6 weeks ago--
July 11 – (+00:00) – NEW MOVE: Taunts
July 10 – Samus (+00:11) – NEW ALT: Samustrooper, 'Murica Mario
July 9 – (-00:30) – NEW INFO:
July 8 – Palutena, Diddy (+00:16) – NEW MOVE: Palutena up smash
July 7 – (-00:53) – NEW MOVE: Mii Fighter forward smash
--7 weeks ago--
July 4 – (-00:52) – NEW INFO: Pac-Maze stage elements
July 3 – (+00:00) – FILLER: Megaman FS HD details
July 2 – (+00:06) – NEW ALT: Rosetta's alt color, Tuxedo Mii
July 1 – (+00:08) – NEW ALT: Little Mac's pink sweater
June 30 – Olimar (+00:07) – NEW DISCONF: Poppant, bonus characters in Smash Run
--long forgotten characters--
June 20 – Sheik
June 13 – Sonic
June 6 – Ike
May 21 – Greninja, Bowser
May 13 – Charizard
April 30 – Toon Link
March 27 – Fox
February 11 – Lucario

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I just woke up and it says on Miiverse that the recent potd was posted only 30 something minutes ago. Is that true? I get that it's a huge update but damn, that's a longer wait time than when MK and all that other stuff was revealed, it's almost 6 here.

Also I went to bed when this thread was on page 918...now we're at 956. I'm afraid to read all of that and find out what it is '-'; Got a feeling it will mostly be hype and flipping out over a late pic.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
After thinking about this update, I decided it was a long time coming. This should have happened like, months ago.

I'm so excited for the Paper Mario Music. Also... no Sonic composers this time around? That Angel Island remix is like the best thing in my life.

Staarih

Smash Master
You're forgetting about the Wii U version, which has My Music. They can't have brought them in only for the 3DS version.
The list of composers is titled "Musicians of Nintendo 3DS version" though, so it sounds like the composers listed in it are only for that version, making me think the Wii U composers will have a separate (bigger) list. Surely some of them will be the same though.

Last edited:

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
Pheonix Wright, Chrono Trigger, Tales games, Mario and Luigi, Mario Kart 8, Mario Galaxy, 3D World, Fire Emblem, Thousand Year Door, Katamari Damacy...

Dang. Music looks to be in pretty good ****ing shape this time around. Not that I had any doubt.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pheonix Wright, Chrono Trigger, Tales games, Mario and Luigi, Mario Kart 8, Mario Galaxy, 3D World, Fire Emblem, Thousand Year Door, Katamari Damacy...

Dang. Music looks to be in pretty good ****ing shape this time around. Not that I had any doubt.
Not too different from what happened in Brawl, really.

It's the second time Sakurai hires a ton of composers for a Smash game.

Oh, and this is just for the 3DS version. The Wii U version will have more people working on it for sure, thanks to My Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom