• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Pic of the day. The 3DS version has an excellent Sounds collection! The design looks nice for a sound test screen, doesn't it? The font color for the "Remix" text on remixed songs comes in pink or white. The pink ones are songs arranged for this version of Super Smash Bros., while the white ones are remixes made in earlier Smash Bros. games. This means there are reoccuring songs from past releases.

Choose your songs and play with features on the bottom screen. You can listen to character voices, too. One of the new highlights for this feature is the "Play in Sleep Mode" option in the upper right. If you turn this on, you can listen to the tracks with your headphones even when your Nintendo 3DS is closed. The L and R Buttons will let you skip tracks. This means you can use it as a portable music player. Enjoy listening to the tracks you love by putting all songs in loop, shuffle, or selecting your favorite tracks!!

In Smash Run, the background music plays randomly from the songs you select from the track list. This means you can customize your own song lineup!! Usually each stage has two tracks-which makes for a lot of songs on its own-but as a bonus, we've added more songs for you to enjoy in Smash Run and in the Sounds area.

By the way, here's another music announcement!! You can now listen to some of the tracks on the official website. We're planning to add more tracks a little at a time, so stay tuned. www.smashbros.com

Last edited:

AzureFlame4

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4811-6946-8468
"Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
GRANDIA"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! ALL THE WANTS.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
English:

"Pic of the day. The 3DS version has an excellent Sounds collection! The design looks nice for a sound test screen, doesn't it? The font color for the "Remix" text on remixed songs comes in pink or white. The pink ones are songs arranged for this version of Super Smash Bros., while the white ones are remixes made in earlier Smash Bros. games. This means there are reoccuring songs from past releases."

"Choose your songs and play with features on the bottom screen. You can listen to character voices, too. One of the new highlights for this feature is the "Play in Sleep Mode" option in the upper right. If you turn this on, you can listen to the tracks with your headphones even when your Nintendo 3DS is closed. The L and R Buttons will let you skip tracks. This means you can use it as a portable music player. Enjoy listening to the tracks you love by putting all songs in loop, shuffle, or selecting your favorite tracks!!"

----

Last edited:

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Don't get excited by the credits guys, this is just what they've worked on in the past.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well, I just woke up from an one hour sleep... yeah, I felt asleep while waiting for the Pic of the Day... but I just woke up from a terrifying dream where some strange man crawled on top of me in bed while I'm the sleeping and I thought it was my boyfriend who had gotten home from his overnight shift but it was not him and I felt like someone walked over my grave and I got goosebumps all over my legs. I tried to scream my boyfriend's name but nothing came out and then I woke up screaming "oh my god oh my god!"

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Yuzo Koshiro

Motoi Sakuraba (Dark Souls series)

Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts series, Mario & Luigi RPG series)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Also a mention for the composer of Metal Gear Solid 4

And Chrono Trigger, Phoenix Wright, and Monster Hunter, holy balls
Huh...Well, I was about to say that this update was "neat" but that I wasn't at all impressed...

But now I'm curious for what the future holds.

But at present, I'm not impressed.

Noctes

Smash Cadet
"Choose your songs and play with features on the bottom screen. You can listen to character voices, too. One of the new highlights for this feature is the "Play in Sleep Mode" option in the upper right. If you turn this on, you can listen to the tracks with your headphones even when your Nintendo 3DS is closed. The L and R Buttons will let you skip tracks. This means you can use it as a portable music player. Enjoy listening to the tracks you love by putting all songs in loop, shuffle, or selecting your favorite tracks!!"

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I was hoping for Wario. [Cries violently]

Last edited:

DigbyTheDog

Smash Rookie
I think these are just crediting the musician's notable works.
I don't think it's even a slight confirmation of Shulk or Snake.
By that logic, we'd have One Piece characters too

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Danganronpa guy as well? His Music is AMAZING!

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I am totally digging the Play in Sleep Mode feature.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Not gonna lie, I wanted Ganondorf or something to dis/confirm the leak.

But that sound test looks pretty damn gorgeous.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So Ballad of the Goddess plays on the 3DS version too...

So is it playing on Gerudo Valley or Spirit Train?

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
"In Smash Run, the background music plays randomly from the songs you select from the track list. This means you can customize your own song lineup!! Usually each stage has two tracks-which makes for a lot of songs on its own-but as a bonus, we've added more songs for you to enjoy in Smash Run and in the Sounds area."

I LOVE THIS.

Ducksen

Smash Apprentice
Dear god, /r/smashbros was ****ting their pants over this and look what it was

Noctes

Smash Cadet
Hrm.. not exactly all that exciting, a reveal of a feature I expected from the start, but at least it was different from the normal PotD.

Oh well I guess.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Yeah guys, these composers are just having their past works shown. That doesn't mean jack about SHulk or Snake being in. I mean, does a mention for OP or FFXIII mean Luffy or LIghtning are getting into SMash? HELL NO. :\

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
We can use Smash 3DS as a Portable music player?!?! This is indeed worth staying up.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sakurai sneaking in another comment, this time about the music in smash run. From the sound of things there are even more songs beyond those featured on stages.

Morbi

Scavenger
Huh...Well, I was about to say that this update was "neat" but that I wasn't at all impressed...

But now I'm curious for what the future holds.

But at present, I'm not impressed.
I am not alone! I am also, "not impressed." But you know, everyone needs to convince themselves that the wait was worth it. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom