• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
If Sakurai was to go and blow up the leak, he wouldn't do it so early. He revels in our debates and anguish, watching the flames spread. Then, like a ninja, BANG! Character trailer mutilating the leak in a gory and disgusting spectacle.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't even know what to predict anymore. Maybe an explanation of a new item... I'll go with the honeycomb item from Animal Crossing.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai should really be trying to maximize hype from these pics of the day from now until release.

The Zamus alt costume got a ton of media coverage. If I were Sakurai I'd put out pics that I knew would cause lots of excitement from now until 3DS release.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Sakurai should really be trying to maximize hype from these pics of the day from now until release.

The Zamus alt costume got a ton of media coverage. If I were Sakurai I'd put out pics that I knew would cause lots of excitement from now until 3DS release.

Sakurai can only make so many of us shut up and give him our money at a time, though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aside from wanting even more KI content, why not a music sample, or show off Master Hand in HD? Whether it's a stage, more costumes, or custom specials, I want some of those.

trogdor780

Smash Rookie
Do you think Sakurai will give smug Pikachu his own slot or will it just be an alt costume for Pikachu?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Ness brings the PK Thunder!
Ness PK Fires it up!

Or for a reveal message not based off another character...

Ness is PK Rockin into battle!

Eh, you work with what you got.
Ness, brings it home!

Eh? Eh...?....I haven't played the earthbound games unfortunately, so I can't think of a reference to the game itself for his reveal line :\

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Ness, brings it home!

Eh? Eh...?....I haven't played the earthbound games unfortunately, so I can't think of a reference to the game itself for his reveal line :\
That's really good actually. I have played Earthbound and I can't think of anything better.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Well, I have returned from my trip and see that I have missed much excitement. I was also 2/3 on my predictions, so I can say I did pretty good. For tonight, uhh.....new 3DS stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom