• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains

Last for the whole video.
Ah! Interpretative dance! Look, I move like paper! Now I roll like rolled-up paper! Yoga has taught me how to make a paper boat! Now... time for... PAPER AIRPLANE!

...I'm stuck plz help. When will Sakurai bring the PoTD? Can we have more Paper Mario yet?

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I just noticed that Sheik, ZSS, and Charizard are TECHNICALLY sort of newcomers lmfaooo because they are now their own characters. Which explains why they got tag lines and Captain falcon didn't

And where's the potd at Sakurai bb

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Off topic/Spam Warning Received
Ah! Interpretative dance! Look, I move like paper! Now I roll like rolled-up paper! Yoga has taught me how to make a paper boat! Now... time for... PAPER AIRPLANE!

...I'm stuck plz help. When will Sakurai bring the PoTD? Can we have more Paper Mario yet?
This music actually blew my mind on first playtrough. That's not the type of music you expect before starting your file.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I just noticed that Sheik, ZSS, and Charizard are TECHNICALLY sort of newcomers lmfaooo because they are now their own characters. Which explains why they got tag lines and Captain falcon didn't

Yoshi got one too though.

D

Deleted member

Then why'd Yoshi get one?

_Sheik

Smash Lord
So, deconfirmation of requested character (for the lols, let's say isaac).
Less than one hour remaining before the next PotD. Three options:

1. Sakurai pulls another boring pic on us that doesn't teach us anything nor proves the leak wrong.
2. He announces whichever veteran or stage with a different outfit so that the leak is proven wrong.
3. He casually shows Isaac as an Assist Trophy. :awesome:
Glad to see we think alike, pal.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
So it appears that the new potd hasn't popped up yet, huh? Well, okay. I sure do hope for a unique 3DS stage though. Just to gauge the credibility of the recent leaks (though if we are to go that far, then our best bet by far would probably be an F-Zero stage). Or, just to be real coy with us, I want Sakurai to show off the Streetpass hat collection with a deliberate shot image of Wario, Falco, Wolf, Ice Climbers, and ROB all at once, just to throw everybody into a loop (and even hone in on those five characters briefly).

Perhaps something along the lines of: "Pic of the Day: Here is the customization menu. Here, you can select either your Mii Fighters, or the other fighters. This is how the Mii Fighters are to be selected when customization are turned on. Go in there...."

Second pic (with the hats): "You can customize just about everything here; your class, movesets, costumes, even the hats you can win in Streetpass. You can even disguise your Mii Fighters as some old challengers into battle."

Now THAT will be one epic answer to the recent leaks that have popped up.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I honestly don't care if Issac is shown today, I don't have any feelings for him.

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
Hopeful Predictions: Newcomer, veteran, interesting new item/assist trophy, details on new stage.

Actual Predictions: None because Sakurai is an enigma of a man.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I find it hilarious that Swift Fox can't post anything here without people having a heart attack.

For today, I think there will be...

MOAR ITEMS!

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Also, if people need some waiting music for the PoTD....

Here's what I'm listening to:

Yeah.... How about some REAL MUSIC
Also I predict a new alt or something completely out of left field. If it happens call it the Nielicus leak and discuss me until the end of time

Last edited:

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Good night people, a llitle bit late today because I was reading One Piece...

What are the predictions?

(100th post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom