• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandslash

Smash Apprentice
Superyoshiom said
If you just prove this leak false, Sakurai, you can post Mimicuties until this game releases.
The problem is if he does prove it false we will probably get another leak in the next couple weeks anyway. So if its false making everyone think is true is ideal. Although I sort of hope its false too but just becuase i like to be suprised

D

Deleted member

A Ness or Wario reveal would be cool, but I'm not expecting it, maybe something else we don't know about might show up or new info on stages or modes.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
I would be surprised if we got a Lucas reveal instead of Ness, it would prove the leak fake while at the same time quiet down the worried Mother fans(If Lucas is in, Ness is definitely in).

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Nah I don't think so, we've been getting a lot of good **** lately, I think yesterday was just obligatory Smash Run promo
I meant specifically that if we got a menu it'd probably be Smash Run related, but you're right. It's been pretty good jams lately.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I doubt that we'll see another assist after Nightmare Wizard, so i'm going to predict something about a new stage.

LocktheChest

Smash Cadet
NNID
LocktheChest
I'm thinking Sakurai will confirm Dark Pit or Dr Mario today as an alt costume. That would pretty effectively crush the leak without having to reveal a character.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Sakurai has so much control right now. There's a a lot of things he can post that can debunk the leak, BUT...This is not the place to talk about that. I expect either a new stage, or maybe another alt costume.

Still hoping for that new trailer announcement I've been waiting for...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I predict...nothing that will be related to the 'leak'.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Sakurai knows about the leak thats for sure. I think this is perfect for him if its false because it gets everyone off his back about the pic of the day if he goes on to give filler or maybe a vet character from the list it will just make everyone think its real
The vet character would need to have a render that matches the leak. So he can't reveal a vet without giving some evidence.

The only characters he can reveal with no effect on the leak are ones who it doesn't make a claim about and/or it doesn't show a render for. Basically, Mewtwo or a newcomer other than Bowser Jr, Shulk, Duck Hunt, or Dark Pit.

He can definitely reveal stages, items, assist trophies or game modes without affecting the leak though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
If we see anything in regards to this leak, it'll be a new stage, or confirmation that the Gameboy stage is a Kirby's Dreamland stage (which was hinted at when it was first shown).

Either way, I want something good. We're running out of PotD's now!

And Sakurai, if you're reading this... right now, an anon on 4chan is generating more hype than you... sooooo... beat him.

juddy96

Smash Lord
The vet character would need to have a render that matches the leak. So he can't reveal a vet without giving some evidence.

The only characters he can reveal with no effect on the leak are ones who it doesn't make a claim about and/or it doesn't show a render for. Basically, Mewtwo or a newcomer other than Bowser Jr, Shulk, Duck Hunt, or Dark Pit.

He can definitely reveal stages, items, assist trophies or game modes without affecting the leak though.
Inb4 he posts only filler until the game comes out in Japan.

domokl

Smash Lord
and now we start waiting. either this pic makes the internet explode or its filler. and fill er is probably gone with 18 pics left.

Last edited:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
after yesterday's boring pic, it's time for a cool exciting pic again.

My bet is a new Wii U stage or item
and now we start waiting. either this pic makes the internet explode or its filler. and fill er is probably gone with 18 pics left.
That's exactly what I posted before yesterday's PotD was posted.

That said, Sakurai rarely posts two boring pics in a row these days, and Thursdays usually show us exciting stuff.

Last edited:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Sakurai should just reveal a picture of a leek and caption it.

"Pic of the Day. Everybody else has been putting up pictures of leeks, so I might as well show you one straight from the office."

:troll:

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Do we actually really think he's gonna stop posting these after the Japanese launch date? He updated the Dojo after Brawl was out in all regions didn't he? Why would he stop posting these...

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Do we actually really think he's gonna stop posting these after the Japanese launch date? He updated the Dojo after Brawl was out in all regions didn't he? Why would he stop posting these...
After the 3DS version launch(es), he'll have further incentive to promote the Wii U version. So the POTDs could well continue until the forthcoming Holiday season.

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
I don't think anyone has said that. Why would he anyway? We still have the wii u version to look forward to and get information from.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
After the 3DS version launch(es), he'll have further incentive to promote the Wii U version. So the POTDs could well continue until the forthcoming Holiday season.
That's my thinking, so I kinda don't see why he'd feel the need to go all out with these "last" few days.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I'm gonna predict we'll be getting nothing special, maybe an AT or stage at best. A Ness/Lucas reveal would surely make up for the week I've been having, but I don't see it happening. :l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom