• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
We've gotten an assist trophy, a pokeball, a stage hazard, and now a item all in a row. I predict we either get a stage next, or a joke pic as the combo breaker.
Can we get a Donkey Kong or Pokemon stage already? Jesus, Sakurai stop being a **** tease. We know you've got hidden inside of Rosalina's skirt, like all the other secrets of the Smash Universe.

Clipse

Smash Cadet
is a while since I dont write here :p
1 new Hazard and 1 item that is back. This week is starting good i think :)
Here you have the evolutions that I made until now ;). I really like the Black/Yellow/Red-Pink that have all the smash items in common now.

EDIT: you can click on the images to see the site in smashbros-miiverse ;)

Last edited:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
love it, how many items and assist trophy were revealed pre launch for brawl anyone know?

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
@ Clipse Clipse
Hey, Clipse, on your site, how come it doesn't say 'Hocotate Spaceship Joins the Items!'? It is a new item, and your other New items has it. ._.
Oh, and also, I love your Evolution Pictures.

peachy!

super princess
is a while since I dont write here :p
1 new Hazard and 1 item that is back. This week is starting good i think :)
Here you have the evolutions that I made until now ;). I really like the Black/Yellow/Red-Pink that have all the smash items in common now.

EDIT: you can click on the images to see the site in smashbros-miiverse ;)
Thanks for posting the comparisons. I really love the fact that they’re redesigning old items.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Well, they need to enlarge the items to accommodate Ridley. :troll:
They even made Bowser and Dedede bigger as to not make Ridley look TOO gigantic when next to them. Hehe.

Many good updates lately, and while I should probably expect a 'c-c-combo breaker!', I don't. Not yet, at least. I Think we'll get something very neat tomorrow. ^^

A Baby Mario trapped in a bubble. Pic of the Day: "Oh no, someone dropped their baby! If only a green, weird hero would jump up and save him!"

*Green Ridley jumps up and saves him*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I like the new Bumper design. It looks more like the bumpers you'd find on a pinball machine.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
With the bumper revealed that just leaves:
Barrel/Crate
Beam Sword
Fan
Food
Motion-sensor Bomb
Party Ball
Assist Trophy (the actual item itself)
Blast Box
Gooey Bomb
Smoke Ball
Cracker Launcher
Team Healer
AND Timer
To be shown off in terms of original smash items.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
With the bumper revealed that just leaves:
Barrel/Crate
Beam Sword
Fan
Food
Motion-sensor Bomb
Party Ball
Assist Trophy (the actual item itself)
Blast Box
Gooey Bomb
Smoke Ball
Cracker Launcher
Team Healer
AND Timer
To be shown off in terms of original smash items.
I hope the Timer never shows up. Horrible item. Gooey and Smoke Ball too seemed pretty useless to me.
Extremely interested to see the new Beam Sword though.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
I hope the Timer never shows up. Horrible item. Gooey and Smoke Ball too seemed pretty useless to me.
I dunno mannnn, thew gooey bomb seemed like one of the more original items in brawl. I'd like to see it come back, but that might encroach on megaman. i'm not sure.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I don't know why, but I sense that tomorrow we will see an item
YEAH! Good job past me, you called it. *high fives through the time continuum* So I guess you are psychic, then. Well past me, speaking from the future I can say the numbers look pretty good :)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow. They changed the bumper too... I don't even think this game can be considered Smash bros. anymore...

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Wow. They changed the bumper too... I don't even think this game can be considered Smash bros. anymore...
Wh- what? Really? They also made Pikachu thinner in every game. No game since Smash 64 is a Smash, then? :p

Also, tomorrow, Stage or better look at one of the stages with only one pic from. ^^

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wh- what? Really? They also made Pikachu thinner in every game. No game since Smash 64 is a Smash, then? :p

Also, tomorrow, Stage or better look at one of the stages with only one pic from. ^^
Finally someone who understands! If they show a changed hammer tomorrow then I'm going to blow up! (I better stop this poorly crafted joke before someone takes me seriously)

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Finally someone who understands! If they show a changed hammer tomorrow then I'm going to blow up! (I better stop this poorly crafted joke before someone takes me seriously)
Well, I agree Smash was dead to me when I saw how Bowser's hairdoe was changed in Brawl, but let's not go too far now!

Ahem. ^^

I doubt we'll get any character Before Yoshi, so next week should be good. I wonder what people will say if he has Baby Mario on his back.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Now that you mentioned it, I'm kinda surprised we don't have a "Smash Pinball" stage yet.
Mario Pinball Land is coming out on the Wii U VC. Awful game and I hope there's no stage rep... Waluigi Pinball would be an awesome stage, the theme was already in Brawl!

Pokemon, Sonic, Kirby and Mega Man have all had pinball games too... weird.

The Smoke Ball was the worst! And AI were programmed to grab it like it was a Smash Ball. I hated the cracker launcher too.

Can't wait to see the Motion-Sensor Bomb and the Beam Sword.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
iDOWN isn't able to update the archive today, so he asked me to take care of today's update.

Edit: Archive updated. Again, iDOWN asked me to cover today's update.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Mario Pinball Land is coming out on the Wii U VC. Awful game and I hope there's no stage rep... Waluigi Pinball would be an awesome stage, the theme was already in Brawl!

Metroid as well. And quite possibly something else that I'm not aware of.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The Smoke Ball does have one good side though; it enables you to spot invisible players more easily.
Sure, but how many times will you have a Smoke Ball and invisible opponents together?
It's really more of a neat distraction...

No more Flippers, how much rejecting of Balloon Fighter content will there be. :urg:
It'll be all the content...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh the bumper is back nice it looks cool too

Why do you guys think the flipper got kicked I don't see anything about the flipper being kicked

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sakurai's comment pretty much sealed the deal.
Well, he could be referring to pinball flippers.
There's more than one definition of it.

Mega Man had a pinball game?
Edit: So he did. Never would've guessed.

Metroid as well. And quite possibly something else that I'm not aware of.
Mario I believe had one as well.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

I love slim Pikachu, he's much cuter than the fat Pikachu from the Gen I anime :D

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I love slim Pikachu, he's much cuter than the fat Pikachu from the Gen I anime :D
That he is. But Fatchu is just hilarious to go back and look at now, haha. Especially the one licking ketchup~

Speaking of that, we haven't seen Pikachu in a Pic(achu) of the Day since December 25th. D:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
We haven't seen Olimar in a while either... What does Sakurai have against small, pointy-eared combatants?
Maybe Sakurai is working on giving Olimar new Pikmin types from Pikmin 3.... and he doesn't want to show them until he is ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom