• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
OMGGGGG my mom literally bursts in while I'm ****ing screaming Poker Face by lady gaga half naked on the floor in my room

This is all your fault Sakurai, hurry up with the potd
'Screams unintelligibly to drown Lady Gaga out.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Yeah, pretty much. xD
Drop everything and play Super Metroid right now you .. you heathen!
Nah, though I didn't know what Metroid it was until a few years after I first played Melee.

The baby
You guys have no IDEA how high the blown levels in my mind is right now. Oh geez, I feel like my whole Melee experience was a lie. Dang it, younger me.

I'm gonna get some Soda :urg:.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Now that it's been a whole day since the last picture the hype is killing me. This one had better be early, I don't want to wake up at 10 in the morning again.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
No one is expecting a character reveal tonight, so that is certainly doubtful.
What made people think there would be one last time...? o.o

Potd: It appears that Ike is about to use his new kick attack on Ness. Now remember what your mother told you, Ike: Don't kick the baby!

Oh yes, Ness is an Assist Trophy.
Hahahahhahahaha....you're so funny.
not.

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I'm facepalming so hard right now. He's CARRYING THAT THING?

Am I the only one that thought this whole time that Ridley was crippled in this trailer and had some kind of amputation cylinder on his leg this WHOLE TIME?
Yeah you're the only one. But that would have been hella cool. The space pirate captain would have had a genuine pegleg.

Morbi

Scavenger
What made people think there would be one last time...? o.o

Hahahahhahahaha....you're so funny.
not.
Monday revealed (soft-confirmed) Meta Knight through his Mii Plaza Hat/Helmet. So everyone was expecting a Meta Knight Ganondorf reveal that week.

Last edited:

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
I'm hoping for another Smash Bros direct announcement (an impossible dream, I know), but I'm not expecting filler at all today. Which is good. With the 3DS version coming out in Japan soon, there hasn't been really any filler at all lately.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I'm hoping for another Smash Bros direct announcement (an impossible dream, I know), but I'm not expecting filler at all today. Which is good. With the 3DS version coming out in Japan soon, there hasn't been really any filler at all lately.
YAAASSS ***** me too you're not alone

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Random third party trophy like ubisofts rayman.
This would be cool too.

My bet would be on Layton or Phoenix Wright, or Bayonetta.

It would be pretty cool if there were actually a TON of trophies like this for 3rd parties to represent Nintendo's 3rd party lineup.
I vote for Jill Valentine trophy for Smash 3DS.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Wario....wario...wario...... in POTD.

WarioWuesday.

Thats all I think about.

Probably creep people out, especially the unregistered users who read everyday.

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
It feels like this thread's slowed down. Usually when I leave for ten minutes, I come back and find that there at least two more pages to read. Did something happen?

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
It feels like this thread's slowed down. Usually when I leave for ten minutes, I come back and find that there at least two more pages to read. Did something happen?
It's like a roller coaster, bro. We just need to reach the top of Hype Mountain.

You know, while we wait I hope Nightmare comes out of the assist trophy case in his ball form before fully transforming. It would be a nice touch.

(Watch the picture be posted before I finish this post)

Last edited:

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
I feel as though most people have already accepted the strong possibility of Snake being cut. Cant see anyone actually getting upset...
I'm pretty much sure that Snake is being cut, but confirming it is that way would probably get more people angry then not mentioning him at all and having people figure it out when we see the final roster.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Congratulations you won the thread.
This is what Photoshop "skills" are for, after all.
If anyone tells you it's for being a professional "Graphic Designer," they are lying.
It is for make stupid pictures to post on forums, Imgur, etc. and nothing more.

D

Deleted member

It's like a roller coaster, bro. We just need to reach the top of Hype Mountain.
Hype Mountain's top? I'd need a Shulk AT and a vague statement of "it appears his little friend is elsewhere..." :troll:

Its up lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom