• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I've been waiting on a Direct announcement for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm dumb enough to keep waiting for one lol. I'm happy with most of the PoTD's but I want MOAR than that.
Direct announcements don't come from Sakurai...

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I want to c a new dk stage havent gotten one yet or maybe another retro stage confirmation hopefully fountain of dreams

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Let's hear some music, Saks.

Or some alt costumes would be nice too. Either or.

Or A big fat deconfirmation. I'm looking at Bandana Dee [He seems to be quite the rage lately]

Morbi

Scavenger
I would be interested in actually learning more about the Star Fox stage. You know... the one that was revealed with no images of the stage itself? No? Okay.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Playable

It'd be well worth the sacrifice.

Yes, I'm still mad.
I'm facepalming so hard right now. He's CARRYING THAT THING?

Am I the only one that thought this whole time that Ridley was crippled in this trailer and had some kind of amputation cylinder on his leg this WHOLE TIME?

zero sum

Smash Apprentice
hoping for a picture featuring charizard in some way or the G&W confirm. i am a simple person with simple needs

Last edited:

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270

Am I the only one that thought this whole time that Ridley was crippled in this trailer and had some kind of amputation cylinder on his leg this WHOLE TIME?
Drop everything and play Super Metroid right now you .. you heathen!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....!!!! :crying:
Not that I don't think he would be a bad playable character [I would much rather have him than that putrid Prince Fluff], but I just want to see a little explosion. Heh.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
OMGGGGG my mom literally bursts in while I'm ****ing screaming Poker Face by lady gaga half naked on the floor in my room

This is all your fault Sakurai, hurry up with the potd

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
OMGGGGG my mom literally bursts in while I'm ****ing screaming Poker Face by lady gaga half naked on the floor in my room

This is all your fault Sakurai, hurry up with the potd
if you were screaming did you not expect her to come in

lol

GUYS WE NEED MORE KIRBY STUFF

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Everyone's forgotten about N's Castle! I want more info on that!
"Pic of the Day. Here's another pic of the 3DS Pokemon stage, N's Castle. Milotic appears on this stage for some reason. What are you doing, Milotic? You're not supposed to be here!"

R0Y

Smash Master

Nah, though I didn't know what Metroid it was until a few years after I first played Melee.

The baby

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
"Pic of the Day. Here's another pic of the 3DS Pokemon stage, N's Castle. Milotic appears on this stage for some reason. What are you doing, Milotic? You're not supposed to be here!"
Hoenn remakes conf- oh wait

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Potd: It appears that Ike is about to use his new kick attack on Ness. Now remember what your mother told you, Ike: Don't kick the baby!

Oh yes, Ness is an Assist Trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom