• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Prediction! Friday's picture will be... Yoshi, to coincide with the release of Yoshi's New Island in North America next Tuesday. Seems like all (or most) of the veterans that have brought in this way have been released on a Friday, regardless of what specific day their game comes out.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Prediction! Friday's picture will be... Yoshi, to coincide with the release of Yoshi's New Island in North America next Tuesday. Seems like all (or most) of the veterans that have brought in this way have been released on a Friday, regardless of what specific day their game comes out.
Yoshi would be confirmed on Tuesday. Diddy and Little Mac were confirmed on the actual release day in both america and japan.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Yoshi's release date isn't til next week, no? And pretty sure it releases the 14th.

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036

MY BODY IS READY!!!!!

---i predict falco this week
Hype Train 99.jpg
Your hype train is weak man.....

Anyway, Gerudo Valley is shaping up to be a really nice stage. You got the MUSIC and Kotake and Koume, who seem to be a nice stage hazard.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
View attachment 9558
Your hype train is weak man.....

Anyway, Gerudo Valley is shaping up to be a really nice stage. You got the MUSIC and Kotake and Koume, who seem to be a nice stage hazard.
If all they do is light the bridge, then I'm all for it. Well, I mean obviously ice has to be involved in some way, I just hope it isn't terrible.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Considering we got an assist and a Pokemon last week, I'm predicting an item and a new stage(maybe more info about the Kid Icarus one) for this week.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I predict a boring picture with two random characters doing something that is supposed to be funny. Hope I am wrong.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
I'm hyped for Yoshi's expected appearance! Please let him look cooler than in Brawl... and fight better... and have more awesome colors :p

By the way, why isn't the fansite link in the OP? I didn't hear about it until today, and it's much easier to check for pics there (along with the front page for confirming multiple-pic updates).

DisconnectD

Smash Rookie
I'm hyped for Yoshi's expected appearance! Please let him look cooler than in Brawl... and fight better... and have more awesome colors :p

By the way, why isn't the fansite link in the OP? I didn't hear about it until today, and it's much easier to check for pics there (along with the front page for confirming multiple-pic updates).

Black & White Yoshi alts please. Also from a competitive stand point, let's give his attacks more priority and while we are at it, allow him to jump out of his egg shield PLS Samurai..

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Maybe they can give Yoshi athletic tape, and a scarf to look cool, and let the fanbase go raging:troll:.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Oh man, I saw people predicting Mewtwo a while ago. Don't play with my emotions guys, he's my most wanted character.

DisconnectD

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
YES!! I love Link's scarf! It really actually fits him quite well, and even more so as it was in the Hyrule Historia Manga
I know, right? Huh! I have Hyrule Historia and didn't know that, ha.

So any predictions on the POTD?

I say new stage or a proper reveal of a previously teased one, like find mii or kid Icarus wiiu

Last edited by a moderator:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh man, I saw people predicting Mewtwo a while ago. Don't play with my emotions guys, he's my most wanted character.
People are saying that because of this

Which is a really bad idea for a prediction because of being a eshop game. Pokemon trainer or jigglypuff maybe but again mewtwo is to be used for E3 or a direct

And another character unrelated to pokemon for a direct or E3 ridley.

Last edited:

Espio264

Smash Ace
Not gonna stay up again tonight. But you kids have fun.

I'm honestly stumped on what to guess for tonight. But I will say, I bet it's gonna be glorious.

And to that I say Amen. And to that I say Alright, Alright, Alright.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Wake up Miiverse thread, we've got an pic of the day coming towards us. Estimated time until contact: 2-3.5 hours.

Lets see if I can finish Villagers side tilt before then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only 10 people viewing?
Come on people! Where's the hype?
WHERE!?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Only 10 people viewing?
Come on people! Where's the hype?
WHERE!?
Next week will bring hype on friday due to the yoshi game not he 14th in usa might be the second usa release game that gets a character . Because there's no release date in japan yet whatsoever

So in other words we might finally see all of the butt load of changes on yoshi on the 14th

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Wait, the banner is down?! I guess were getting Wario sooner than expected! Though my gut tells me it will be someone random, like Ness or Mr. Game and Watch. Either way, GET HYPE!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Wait, the banner is down?! I guess were getting Wario sooner than expected! Though my gut tells me it will be someone random, like Ness or Mr. Game and Watch. Either way, GET HYPE!
The banner means nothing.

I think we'll get a character next week, not this week. Tonight will be a new stage, item or bit of character information. Sakurai rarely shows joke pics anymore.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Huh? Whats the banner got to do with anything...?

I'm expecting a stage to finally be shown this week.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Everyones recovering from the lateness of yesterdays. Well, everyone in my or a similar timezone.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
The DST shift begins next week.
To add, it's a forward shift, so if Sakurai updates at around 4PM JST on average (as I recall; correct me if I'm mistaken), then the DST shift will advance it to 5PM JST - thereby meaning the Miiverse updates will be an hour later on average across the board starting next week.

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
The banner means nothing.

I think we'll get a character next week, not this week. Tonight will be a new stage, item or bit of character information. Sakurai rarely shows joke pics anymore.
Which is exactly why a joke pic is coming today.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Yesterday was pretty great so I'm expecting bugger all tonight.

I'll stay up anyway though because I'm defiant like that, and sleep and I have never really seen eye-to-eye.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
For tonight's pic, another 40 minutes. It could be earlier, or it could be (much) later.
Yeah, Sakurai's been really random with the time these days. Maybe joke pics and writing weird and mysterious captions haven't been doin' it for him lately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom