• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I actually do wonder what will be on the last PotD this week. It's hard to expect another character soon.

Will it be a dull filler? Or more new content?

Maybe Metaknight will fly about in a new Kirby stage.
I forsee:

"Pic of the Day. Holy **** its Ganondorf."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My Bison Dollars are on yet another stage that we'll get no explanation about other than it exists.
Y'know, since the game's almost out soon so Sakurai doesn't have to describe the stages.

D

Deleted member

My Bison Dollars are on yet another stage that we'll get no explanation about other than it exists.
Y'know, since the game's almost out soon so Sakurai doesn't have to describe the stages.
Though to be fair, in the case of The Great Fox we don't really need a description. It's been in every game, we don't really need to know how it works.
N's Castle/Unova Pokemon League though, that's something I would like to know about. Also the Kalos Pokemon League.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We saw Falcon Punch

Falcon Kick

And Raptor Boost in the Robin/Lucina trailer when Robin is first shown in game.
At about 1:17

Unless you meant not seeing his unique specials yet.
Nope, that's what I meant. Thank you. So only Falcon Dive has yet to be shown off. Albeit, I could see it still being there.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Nope, that's what I meant. Thank you. So only Falcon Dive has yet to be shown off. Albeit, I could see it still being there.
I believe Falcon Dive is featured in the Weekly Famitsu character profiles.......

edit: yep

Last edited:

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
How about a Wario mask and then a Roy reveal Monday? :troll:

Wait...did somebody say Wario mask?

176px-3DS_Logo.png

Last edited:

DarkNintendo2000

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nagol200
3DS FC
1203-9221-6411
I want Ganon to be shown off today, but without any updates on the website, then on Monday we get a picture of a Ganon Mii with the caption, "Looks like there was an imposter in the earlier posts". Ganon deconfirmed.

Groose

Smash Champion
Are you guy prepared for the return of Luigi's nose? It shall strike back with a vengeance tonight. The Groosenator spake!

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
We got MK like... two days ago. At least wait till Friday?

I really don't think we're getting another vet for at least a week.

Who knows, though. I hope I'm wrong.
We got three characters in a video last month, whose to say we can't get two in a potd week

Last edited:

spader13

Smash Journeyman
We got MK like... two days ago. At least wait till Friday?

I really don't think we're getting another vet for at least a week.

Who knows, though. I hope I'm wrong.
Tonight's update is the Friday update, although I'm not expecting two characters in one week all the same. We haven't had anything stage related for the week, so showing off more info on an existing stage or another new stage with little details seems most likely.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wario is the last of the obvious Brawl veterans, just reveal him tomorrow to get that our of the way.

Also because Wario is sexy and good waifu material. Wario should have a dakimakura. WarioWriday baby.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
It's going to be a long weekend. I'm going to say new stage, because why not?

Ha, I almost thought it was the weekend, and then I remembered we've still got one more pic of the day.

That may be the only time I was relieved it wasn't the weekend yet.

I've been crying Wolf for a while, but my Master Hand senses are tingling tonight.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Ha, I almost thought it was the weekend, and then I remembered we've still got one more pic of the day.

I've been crying Wolf for a while, but my Master Hand senses are tingling tonight.
Wasn't Master Hand already confirmed though?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I think we've had a pretty solid week, full of meaningful updates. I can forgive Sakurai for a lackluster update tomorrow. I got my character reveal, I have no right to complain even if tomorrow is filler.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Master Hand has already been shown before since April.

D

Deleted member

Was Master Hand shown in a Pic of the Day?
I think not.

We've seen S-Flags before; didn't stop one from being Tuesday's pic.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
You know what I want to see? A new Pokeball Pokemon. We haven't seen a new one since E3 and I'm worried that this is the final list.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Gonna try something different

Jigglypuff wont be shown tonight. I'm sure of it.

EDIT:
You know what I want to see? A new Pokeball Pokemon. We haven't seen a new one since E3 and I'm worried that this is the final list.
I'd actually like to see Manaphy return. You know that incredibly rare pokeball pokemon that swapped the players? That was always fun.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, my prediction this week was boring since Sakurai is just to random to try.

But since this is Friday, I'll try to be random too...

Ganondorf AND Wario revealed. That's grasping at straws, but who cares because I have to be random to have more chances (that's unfortunately the truth you really are lucky if you didn't guess for any reasons which is what happens most of the time).

Since he will not announce any direct because he wants (again, random), let's calm ourselves!

Fun fact: this music helped me a lot to endure the wait before the MK reveal. Just in case Sakurai decides to play with his cat (sometimes, I think he does before posting the potd because random).

So, let's enjoy to see...I don't know :)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Even though we got Meta Knight earlier this week, we could get an announcement for a newcomer tomorrow. Just sayin'. It seems like the kind of unexpected thing Sakurai would do to generate hype.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
The shortest we got a new character trailer after a Veteran reveal was two weeks in Lucario -> Little Mac

Two and a half weeks for Ike -> Mii/Palutena/Pacman

edit: And we are officially FOUR WEEKS AND TWO DAYS from the official Japanese 3DS release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom