• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I really hope we still get Ganodorf tomorrow. Or just, soon I guess. As curious as I am to see how Meta Knight has been changed/nerfed, I am way more interested in what Ganondorf looks like in this game.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
WOW! That's all I can say about last night's info/hype bonanza. Not only did we get a seemingly nerfed(at least slightly) Meta-Knight, but we got small amounts of information regarding Stages, Basic Fighting Info, and Single Player Modes on 3DS(this was the newest/best info), including the fact that we will get plenty of coins per run(meaning those trophies aren't so overpriced), the fact that we can unlock Mii Hats/Accessories by playing through Classic, and the fact that Target Test mode seems to be cut from the 3DS version. On top of that, we now know that the Kalos League stage will have background Pokemon(at least in Drasna's chamber), and what seems to be a small amount of Battle Damage on Meta Knight. Oh, and to my personal delight, Dragonite has finally made it into Smash Bros, in some way shape or form, which has made me lose my mind with excitement! Tonight I predict Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dedede standing together on a new 3DS Kirby Stage. Or the return of Fountain of Dreams (PLEASE!).

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
what are the odds well get three vets in a ow? Today Wario, Tomorrow Ganon?

Not high.

Kinda awkward to hype Wario right now so... ill just go to sleep.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
#TriforceThursday (of Power)

Reveal your main Sakurai. You know you've been wanting to. After revealing one of your love children (Meta Knight) last night, you are overwhelmed with excitement and wish to bring the world yet another character.

I, the great Keyboard Warrior have just brainwashed you to do so...

Pls.

D

Deleted member

Not expecting two reveals in a row, but it just seems so perfect for the King of Evil to make his grand appearance tonight...

I'm conflicted....

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well Meta Knight was kind of a boring reveal. But at this point we're just waiting for legit leaks to surface.
It's more or less this. We already knew he was coming back because of Monday. If it was just him on Monday, it'd be more exciting. But the fake teasing didn't do narly as much. The joke about the impostor was cool though.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Not expecting two reveals in a row, but it just seems so perfect for the King of Evil to make his grand appearance tonight...

I'm conflicted....
I share your sentiments on the matter. But I still feel the need to hype up the Dorf regardless.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
It's now around the time Mon's and Tues's POTD came early. Place ur bets, will we get another one very soon or will it be 4 hours later again?

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I share your sentiments on the matter. But I still feel the need to hype up the Dorf regardless.
Agreed 100%.
I seriously doubt we'll see him, but he's one of my favorite characters to play as in Smash, so I feel like I need to hype up for him.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
It's now around the time Mon's and Tues's POTD came early. Place ur bets, will we get another one very soon or will it be 4 hours later again?
maybe it got really late yesterday because they were updating the website...or that's what I'd like to believe at least
EDIT: I was right?

Last edited:

girlfriend

Smash Rookie
Actually now would be the perfect time to reveal Ganondorf. Not only will it coincide with the HW release, but we'll get both the best and worst characters in Brawl back to back!

No, I'm not straw grasping or anything...

It's Sakurai, does he ever listen to Zelda fans? Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf were all pretty bad in Brawl. For all we know he doesn't even know about Hyrule Warriors.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Welp nothing I'm interested in, goodnight.

Although I know Mega Man fans are excited to see this so cool!

DarkNintendo2000

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nagol200
3DS FC
1203-9221-6411
Well, Beat is cool I guess. But god I was hoping for Ganon :c At least I'll actually be able to get some sleep after the caption gets posted, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom