• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
So it seems that Meta Knight has a weight buff and a greater range, but at the cost of a bigger hurtbox and worse recovery? :troll:

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
The potential for a gigantic amount of unlockables is cray-cray, trophies, alternate costumes, palette swaps, stages, costumes for your Mii, and most importantly characters. I'm a completionist and I really like how this is turning out thus far! :)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
The Monday trailer was announced at 7:34 AM EST on the English miiverse and currently, it's 3:56 AM EST.

So, could still happen.
It's 2:58 EST right now. Just for clarification sake.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I thought that...

Someone was...

Wasn't there like a "REAL Pic of the Day" situation? Luigi or somethin **** it idk...
i'm going to bed

i hate video games
Yes, but only for reveal on direct that was known to happen.

EDIT

It's 2:58 EST right now. Just for clarification sake.
Yeah, I got the hours wrong.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I'm guessing that Meta Knight was training with Knuckles, Mega Swampert and Ike this whole time?
And Ganon. Don't forget Ganon.

Anyway, I'm just gonna accept the idea of us probably not getting a second pic and that this early pic was just that: An early pic.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
My interpretation of this is that while it doesn't confirm Meta Knight, he's in the game and Sakurai is just ****ing with us. Same with Game and Watch.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO.

SmashGAF thinks this means Metaknight is cut...

wtf is wrong with everyone today ALL THIS DOES IS BLATANTLY CONFIRM META-KNIGHT. SAKURAI SAID IT. ITS LIKE G&W.
I know, it's like how a ton of people thought that Ridley's shadow Pyrosphere somehow deconfirmed him. This is just trolling.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
LMFAO.

SmashGAF thinks this means Metaknight is cut...

wtf is wrong with everyone today ALL THIS DOES IS BLATANTLY CONFIRM META-KNIGHT. SAKURAI SAID IT. ITS LIKE G&W.
Wow, I always thought people were exaggerating when they said it's like Gamefaqs but without all the fake leaks, but I guess they were right. This update is pretty much Sakurai saying "He's in the game, but you won't see him today", his inclusion is so incredibly obvious it hurts.

Morbi

Scavenger
And Ganon. Don't forget Ganon.

Anyway, I'm just gonna accept the idea of us probably not getting a second pic and that this early pic was just that: An early pic.
I do not believe in coincidence, but it is a fair assumption and I have a dental appointment in the morning, so I am inclined to agree with this sentiment given the circumstances.

I hope that everyone here finds what they are looking for. It was a great update and I have Star-Lord for Smash (almost as great as last week's Tuesday update, where Rocket Fox's Daybreak was confirmed), it could not get much better actually (please have green-skinned Mii costumes for Gamora).

Meta Knight was basically confirmed, but there was no hype because there was no update. I will just pretend that he is confirmed for the most part. I am surprised that Sakurai did not clarify to the incompetent users of Miiverse that Meta Knight is indeed joining the battle. He is adamant about this troll, which makes it all the funnier.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So Meta Knight is going to have even better range now with those limbs too.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Warning Received
OMG *Faints in sloooooooooo-mooooooootiooon*

That Damn Sakurai!

Last edited by a moderator:

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
This gives me hope that there will be outfits themed around characters who aren't playable. There are a lot of possibilities for outfits with Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, and Namco franchises to chose from.
To be fair, both Meta Knight AND Samus are Mii hats you can get normally. Every hat we've seen so far has been obtainable in StreetPass Mii Plaza. So it really doesn't mean much.

What Sakurai should have done was have the Wario Hat, Popo/Ice Climber hood & Meta Knight mask for lulz.

On the plus side, this means you can potentially play Barbara the Bat, Tingle, Bandana Dee and more, assuming ALL the hats are in. Guess we'll see.

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
What if all of the characters that sakurai has teased (Ridley, Game and Watch, and now Meta Knight) are actually just gonna be this game's unlockable characters?

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
With a lack of an official Meta Knight character announcement on the official website, I can breathe a sigh of relief. If Meta Knight is nerfed (which is a necessity), more-than-likely it will be showcased in game-play footage for a Smash Direct (if there is to be one) than a random character reveal on a Pic of the Day. Again, only if there is a Smash Direct.

Last edited:

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Well it's 2 AM with no clarifying PotD.

And unlike Ridley, Meta Knight's been name dropped and sort of shown on screen.

I'm filing this under "Worrying."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom