• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What on earth...

This is THE most trolly Pic of the Day. I felt like a brick hit me on the head. :laugh: Oh boy.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
Miiverse is going crazy because apparently they all lack basic reading comprehension.

"OMG WHY WOULD U GET RID OF META U SUCK SAMURAI" is about half of those comments lmfao

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Hmm, would anyone else find it funny if Meta Knight actually wasn't in the game now?

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Would not be surprised if this is all we get today as a POTD.

Sakurai is a Class S bona fide troll.

Morbi

Scavenger
Miiverse is going crazy because apparently they all lack basic reading comprehension.

"OMG WHY WOULD U GET RID OF META U SUCK SAMURAI" is about half of those comments lmfao
I suppose some people will fail to believe anything regarding Smash unless it comes from the mouth of Sakurai... in picture form. "Pics or it didn't happen" is a philosophy to live by.

Last edited:

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
It's not even gonna be Meta Knight.

He's gonna reveal Ness.

Just you watch.
Goddamnit engineer, don't spread false RUMORS about Sakurai. He's listened to TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
While I don't doubt MK is in the game, I wonder if NPCs will get masks too. Maybe the ATs?

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Holy cow! I was actually just trolling ninety minutes ago when I predicted the Mii Fighters potd, and we sure did get one alright! Now to see if this means a confirmation or disconfirmation of Meta Knight; I doubt it, but that's six veterans we now know about that haven't been confirmed yet.

This gives me hope that there will be outfits themed around characters who aren't playable. There are a lot of possibilities for outfits with Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, and Namco franchises to chose from.

I'm still hoping we'll get Jill's hair as a accessory.

Last edited:

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
Like it's too obvious that he just teased meta knight playable that denying it is really because you ignored pretty much everything.

Most other tease was hidden. This one is like a slap in the face, you can't ignore that.
Oh.

Nothing less to expect from Miiverse, am I right?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wow, Samus really let herself go. She's so short and skinny now. Maybe the reason we didn't get Meta Knight until now is because he was busy working out. I mean, look how skinny he is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom