• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm honestly not expecting one, but it makes sense for Nintendo to reveal him tonight. There's plenty of the Smash crowd that didn't watch the HW Direct, and I'm sure seeing that render + a link that says "Check out more about Hyrule Warriors" would be efficient and timely marketing for both games.
I agree with you, but yeah, the POTDs are unpredictable at this point, so who knows? We might get Ganondorf, some Assist, some stage, some random item, or menu details.

Last edited by a moderator:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
If he isn't giving us Ganondorf today, he ain't giving us him until release.

Soul.

I'm honestly not expecting one, but it makes sense for Nintendo to reveal him tonight. There's plenty of the Smash crowd that didn't watch the HW Direct, and I'm sure seeing that render + a link that says "Check out more about Hyrule Warriors" would be efficient and timely marketing for both games.
You're right, not everyone watched it. Then again, everyone would say Ganondorf isn't going to be revealed, but Sonic was revealed on a Tuesday, I think.
It's been only a few weeks since the last character, but this would be a vet, so it should be fine.
Eh, yeah, it's been a few weeks since the latest character reveals. I know everyone is hoping for the character to be revealed, so we'll see.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
If he isn't giving us Ganondorf today, he ain't giving us him until release.
THis is true. Its the prime time to do so. Of course, knowing Sakurai, Common Sense and POTD aren't always in the same sentence

Too many Wario anniversaries came and went

Last edited:

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
This is what we're potentially dealing with for Sm4shdorf. Any adjustments you would make, or would you stick with the TP design?

I didn't have any high hopes for Ganondorf for sm4sh (as I think he will probrably be the same falcondorf), but damn! Now I demand the dual sword/dark magic user so much. It's gonna hurt so much when he got revealed as an slower capt Falcon again :'(

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Personally I think we'll see a stage from a series that doesn't have one yet.

cough F-Zero Yoshi cough

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
THis is true. Its the prime time to do so. Of course, knowing Sakurai, Common Sense and POTD aren't always in the same sentence

IMO, promoting Nintendo products > anniversaries in the "Nintendo asking Sakurai to please reveal this character" department.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
True, but Diddy was for sure released to help promote Tropical Freeze. Weren't Luigi and Toon Link released to promote their games at the time too?
I guess. Well see, 50/50 I think.
This is the Troll King after all.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wario should be revealed tomorrow
Or I'll be filled with lots of sorrow

Wario, please come for the Pic of the Day
Wario, please come. I pray

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
About an hour from now till the picture right? Maybe two if we're unlucky. I'd be asleep by now but I must stay up for what is currently the best chance Ganon has of being revealed.

D

Deleted member

Now, what if Ganondorf gets to have his HW design as an alt or as a DLC thing?

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
A normal character reveal on a Tuesday? Never heard of it. Maybe Ganondorf will get lucky today though.

On a side note, Ganondorf should let his hair down more.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I didn't have any high hopes for Ganondorf for sm4sh (as I think he will probrably be the same falcondorf), but damn! Now I demand the dual sword/dark magic user so much. It's gonna hurt so much when he got revealed as an slower capt Falcon again :'(
ikr :(

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
To be completely honest, I'd be perfectly okay if Sakurai didn't show Ganondorf tonight. I'd love it if he did but if he doesn't then there's a number of other occasions where he could be shown. Other potential Directs like another Smash one or one for Zelda Wii U. There's also the release date for Smash 3DS in Japan and any release date for Hyrule Warriors.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Alright breathe.................................. .... .... . . .

Tonight's PotD is gonna suck so hard.

Last edited:

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if we'll get a regular Nintendo direct this month? Maybe this week or next?
I think it's very likely that we'll get a Direct next week. I mean we NEED a direct. We haven't had a regular one since February.
On topic: I'm still hoping for Ganondorf confirmation or a Groose Assist Trophy.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Remember to keep the topic solely on the Pic of the Day, people. You know the drill by now.

I'm still hoping we'll see the Ice Climbers in one soon.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Bring on either stage, Ganon or filler! I got Skridorf tonight! Er- Ganonmir...Skrimir + Ganondorf.

This guy and Demise combined = HW Ganon is what I'm trying to get at.

Speaking of Skrimir, I'd love it if he got in Smash in anyway even if it was just as a trophy or a sticker. Don't even know why I like him as much as I do.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209

Hyrule warriors Japanese release date also could be it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't recall the last time we had info on a character recently ever since we had a flow of new content. I'm afraid it will be just new stuff instead of character related for more time.
As such, might as well take a look at stages or items. Of course, my want has already been said a hundred times, and I'm still eager for more data.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't think tonight will be bad, we've had pretty solid pics lately. That being said, we haven't seen Mii moves much either. I'd be okay with that I guess.

As for a reveal, this friday is looking good to me.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Today is a good day for Ganon! After that Friday is a good day because somehow Friday = reveal day. After that I can calm down...until we get a confirmed Smash/Zelda Direct then it starts all over again :smash:

Morbi

Scavenger
Today is a good day for Ganon! After that Friday is a good day because somehow Friday = reveal day. After that I can calm down...until we get a confirmed Smash/Zelda Direct then it starts all over again :smash:
Fridays are great reveal days because the website only needs to be updated one during the three day period and the reveal picture is there for everyone to see in all its glory during the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom