• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't even know why I'm waiting for the pic tonight; we've already got big news Monday and yesterday was more technical news on what we got Monday.

It's probably going to be Lucina and/or Robin posing with Mii Swordfighter. :troll:
To add insult to injury, the Mii is going to be "Chrom". :awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't even know why I'm waiting for the pic tonight; we've already got big news Monday and yesterday was more technical news on what we got Monday.

It's probably going to be Lucina and/or Robin posing with Mii Swordfighter. :troll:
To add insult to injury, the Mii is going to be "Chrom". :awesome:
PotD's are more addictive than crack.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Actually, there is a Nintendo Direct usually every two months, and if the pattern holds true there will be one in August. I doubt it'd be a Smash specific direct, but we could definitely get some info.
If you want to be real, there's actually a Direct every month, except March 2014. And technically June, but we had the Digital Event:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Direct

Any guesses on what the PotD's gonna be? I'm not sure what it could be, myself.
I'd wager something involving Robin or Captain Falcon. My hope is Captain Falcon, since we didn't really see him. That or some more useful info on Lucina.

I'll be wrong, though. Still waiting on the Tomodachi stage or Pokemon stage to be formally announced/explained how they work.

Malion

Smash Ace
Glad everyone likes the pics. :D
Fun fact I had no idea what kind of guitar Lucina was holding so I cropped it and reverse image searched it and it worked! Turns out it's a bass... so two bass players I guess. lol.

I'll hold off on any more silliness unless there is another FE Pic of the day for today!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Anything else off topic will result in infractions. This is beyond the point of warnings. Glad to see you took the last one seriously...

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Warning Received
Well, Im off. The PotD is late and I have to do stuff tomorrow. Plus, if Id stay here any longer, Id probably get infracted. Later guys!

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Gonna make a guess, that it'll be a Falcon-related pic. Maybe even a Close-up pic of his Falchion Punch.

I must say, hus Punch has never looked better.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Gonna make a guess, that it'll be a Falcon-related pic. Maybe even a Close-up pic of his Falchion Punch.

I must say, hus Punch has never looked better.
Makes sense. And also an F-Zero stage to go along with it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm pretty sure today's picture will talk about Robin, like yesterday's was focused on Lucina.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
As a side question, do you think all of the revealed characters will be playable from the get go? Aka Starters?

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure today's picture will talk about Robin, like yesterday's was focused on Lucina.
Though, Robin already had a Pic about him, though it didn't realy have much info.

I want more comments about Sakurai wanting Another F-Zero. XD

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Warning Received
I can hear my pillow calling me from all the way over there. I'm calling it a night. I'll see what the PotD is tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom