• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
So the arm cannon is different when the Mii looks different? Interesting.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Fire Rosie. That's cool I suppose.

So many palette swap pics lately.

I have a very slight feeling this might be leading up to something bigger. But then again...it's Sakurai. The last pic of the week could be of Bowser stomping on a Goomba for all we know.
This is grasping at straws thread material but I can't resist.

He will finish with a side version of character that isn't a clone PAPER MARIO confirmed. :troll:

Man, so we're going to be limited to space guns on space outfits and cowboy guns on cowboy outfits? I hope there was a error in translation, because this is a pretty big blow to the Mii's creativity potintal.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Okay, the focus on Miis these last few weeks has gotten old. I can't be the only here that really doesn't care for them....Am I? ._.

That said, LOVE the Rosalina alt. palette. Even if her actual Fire outfit is a different color, this still looks awesome. X3

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I was about to throw a fit if the costume choice changed the projectile itself making EVEN MORE customization to the Mii fighter. Thank god it isn't.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
'Cause this pic was fillerrrrrr
Filler tonight!
And no one's gonna save you from the Miis about to strike,
Filllerrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Well, sh*t.

I wonder when Sakurai will finally admit to his guilt and tell us what Palutena actually does. Or maybe clarify on Pac-Man.

ANYTHING but endless Mii clothes and info.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
We saw multiple new visual options on mulitple newcomers. That's not filler. I do really wonder what the GUI will be for selecting all of the Mii's many appearance options though; will he just have a lot of "colors"?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
We saw multiple new visual options on mulitple newcomers. That's not filler. I do really wonder what hte GUI will be for selecting all of the Mii's many appearance options though; will he just have a lot of "colors"?
http://www.smashbros.com/en-au/howto/entry2.html
According to this, you change your Mii's appearance under custom parts so it should have a similar GUI to customising any other character

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
How, exactly?
They're Miis. Their whole gimmick is that they're highly customizable.
With the amount of emphasis on customization, you'd think they'd do this sort of thing for everyone else. Seeing Miis in a suit, cowboy, and having tron esque costumes while Link doesn't get a proper alt is just bs to me.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I hope there's an option in the game that will allow me to swap costumes while sitting on my couch.

I've always wanted to play Smash in a Viking getup.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It doesn't need to be exact to be a reference.
The color scheme is the same.
I have a very strict idea of what the white mages robes are. If there's no trinagles, I say it's just a coincidence with the colour choice.
So yeah, I think it is just a coincidence, but not a direct homage

spader13

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't mind getting another costume tomorrow, but I'd like something different for Friday. How about a nice veteran reveal?

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
http://www.smashbros.com/en-au/howto/entry2.html
According to this, you change your Mii's appearance under custom parts so it should have a similar GUI to customising any other character
Well, that sounds tedious but also curious. Does that suggest all of these many different outfits will have a full set of color variations? In order for the gameplay to work, every option you must set before the character select screen must be compatible with four different "colors" so if all four players use the same choices they all remain visually distinct. That seems like that could be difficult with the Miis due to the number of variations that seem possible to set before ever hitting the css.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Rosalina's dress has the same colors as the White Mage's. That's what I meant.

(Captain) Falcon Friday.
Friday of Falcons? The two of them fighting, reveal two vets in one PotD?

And before the snarky comments are made, yeah, I know that would never happen lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The best gunner, IMO, is the cowboy costume with it's revolver arm cannon.

It's specifically why my mii is going to be a gunner

D

Deleted member

It's also basically Fire Mario/Peach... That color scheme is not exactly unique.
Why would it need to be Fire Peach/Mario when Fire Rosalina/Mrs. Claus is available?

Aside from that, it completely matches the locations of the red of White Mage more than it does Fire Peach (namely the sleeves of WM instead of the hips of F. Peach).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom