• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I really wish Sakurai would post something about the gameplay mechanics. Maybe chages he intends to make after E3. Eh, I'm asking for too much.
I really wish Sakurai would post another costume! Game-play is great and everything, but I doubt that there is much more that has not already been revealed given the notion that many people have already played the game. Haha.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I really wish Sakurai would post another costume! Game-play is great and everything, but I doubt that there is much more that has not already been revealed given the notion that many people have already played the game. Haha.
I suppose you're right. I would just like to know if he ever received the feedback Nintendo got and if he plans to use it in any way.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Wario is very lazy not expect him to get off the couch. Typical lazy Wario, you know.
Lazy Wednesday.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Wednesday is usually the worst day of the week. Well, in the past. New month, new Sakurai! There's so much potential these days, I hope it's good!

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
My unlikely prediction: Tonight we will see Ness. Can I be the second-coming of Sal Romano Jesus guy? Find out tonight on this episode of Smash Speculation Z.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I'm not going to stay up this time.
So I'll accept thank you messages once the amazing PotD is shown due to me being asleep and missing the hype.
You're welcome everyone.
:)

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I stay up late waiting for the PotD, because its really cool to get to talk to other members while waiting. I could easily go to bed and wait until morning, but why? Everyones here now!
I know what you mean. Last night was my first time being on this thread and waiting for the pop up with everyone. It was a lot of fun!

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Pic of the Day. Here is the Mega Man stage for 3DS. Just like Mushroom Kingdom U, the 3DS version of Smash Bros. will get its own version of a stage changing layouts of various levels from the Mega Man series.

As you can see in the 2nd picture, some of your favorite Mega Man bosses will show up as stage hazards. Sometimes I forget that I am creating a Smash Bros. game!! I deserve a raise.

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
Pic of the Day. Here is the Mega Man stage for 3DS. Just like Mushroom Kingdom U, the 3DS version of Smash Bros. will get its own version of a stage changing layouts of various levels from the Mega Man series.

As you can see in the 2nd picture, some of your favorite Mega Man bosses will show up as stage hazards. Sometimes I forget that I am creating a Smash Bros. game!! I deserve a raise.
.....what?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Can we get Wii U exclusives Sakurai please. I already feel like I've played Smash Run a thousand times.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Hurry up guys... Sometimes it takes yall forever to post the pic of the day here on smashboards! Get it together!

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
3DS has Smash Run and all these shenanigans. I want to see a Wii U exclusive game mode.

D

Deleted member

Implying it's our fault and not Sakurai's (or whoever handles the site) for not posting the pic on a set time.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
At least 15 minutes late every day so far this week. Seems we might just have a new time.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Maybe they'll tweak it so it's not as boring/repetitive as just beating everyone in a row? That's my hope any way.
Well assist trophies will have a certain role in it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom