• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just need more Pit. Where's his sacred bun shot? Please don't let ZSS and WFT get all the attention. Pit can compete with those 2. D:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I genuinely expect something exciting tonight, mainly because last Friday was lame.

Either a Vet reveal, or a significant disconfirmation, most likely either Ghirahim, Tingle, Medusa or Isaac.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Just need more Pit. Where's his sacred bun shot? Please don't let ZSS and WFT get all the attention. Pit can compete with those 2. D:
Today will show a alternate costume for Pit. The Bikini Costume. Only, there's no Bikini, only naked Pit.
Fun fact: in Swedish, Pit = pe**s. So, Pit is pretty fun in Sweden, hehe.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Pit? I'd rather see a PotD disconfirming a character or info on some of the things that are still left in the shadow. Like the Pokémon Wii U stage or the boss on Pyrosphere.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
YES! FINALLY!!!

Pic of the day. You can choose to play as the girl villager too!! How lovely.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
My prediction goes to random Ike reveal. Why? Well I'm on the third final chapter of Radiant Dawn and just quit for the night since Janaff thought it would be a funny idea to die and Ike is in Radiant Dawn. Also the most random reveal was Marth, another Fire Emblem character so maybe it will be a 'trend'.

More realistically I'd be happy with Pika or Kirby.

Edit: Oh? Pic is already up? Neat, although surprised it hasn't been posted here at the time I'm typing this.

Edit 2: Bahaha, good job computer, so glad you loaded the picture AFTER I make an edit.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Best pic by far. Even though we all saw it coming. Dang. The alts are everywhere in this game. Hopefully we get some more interesting ones. We have pretty much all the ones people have predicted. If there are more I wonder what they'll be.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
"Pic of the day. You can choose to play as the girl villager too!! How lovely."

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Now will the girls have different voice overs? And they look a bit less polished then the original, are they based on past designs, is that why?

Morbi

Scavenger
Best pic by far. Even though we all saw it coming. Dang. The alts are everywhere in this game. Hopefully we get some more interesting ones. We have pretty much all the ones people have predicted. If there are more I wonder what they'll be.
People predicted multiple alts? I thought that was unfathomable. But this is VERY good news for me. I love costumes.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So does Villager just get multiple costumes insteads of palette swaps?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Wow. Now people thought that red shirt was the killer.... just look at his blue-eyed freaky cousin... he's got the thousand yard stare, a chip on his shoulder and an extra one in his back pocket just in case. His nickname for me is now "Damien" Lets just say theres a reason he has a 6 on his shirt...

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I doubt they have different voices, since so far, you've never Heard them say anything. ^^ I wonder if there are more of them than these ones.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This is the best news ever. So cool!!!!

I mean, we knew that the female Villager would be in there somewhere... but look at them all!

What an amazing way to rep a series that has customisable characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom