• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
This is great. I'm glad we finally got a confirmation on Female Villager. I was really thinking we would have to wait until E3.

Though, they got creepier, good Lord. Number 6 somehow seems the least creepy to me, for some reason.

Does that "6" mean there are six different Villagers? That's normal number of palette swaps anyway, right? OR is it a reference to the number of the beast? Probably the latter.

Nah, no way Villager is underage. They're old enough to move out of her parents basement, own the biggest house in town, and enter a nightclub without being ID'd, and be the mayor of the town. They have to be at least 25.
For sure, they're just ******* or something.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
You people call that an upskirt shot? No no no. When I said upskirt shot I meant the full prespective, from the ground up those lovely whateveryoucallthems in beautiful HD.

**** it is hard-nonono it is difficult to type this and will be even more difficult to hit the post button xD.

Morbi

Scavenger
You people call that an upskirt shot? No no no. When I said upskirt shot I meant the full prespective, from the ground up those lovely whateveryoucallthems in beautiful HD.

**** it is hard-nonono it is difficult to type this and will be even more difficult to hit the post button xD.
Yeah, that was really creepy. Like... Villager creepy.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
The League of Murderous Children has finally assembled. Hide your bells, hide your smash balls cause Villagers are pocketing everyone's s***!

Morbi

Scavenger
Bahaha, good xD. Then the post has achieved its purpose.
Trying to play it off, eh? I would too, that was just awkward.

So, that marks the 3rd character (all of them newcomers, btw) that has alternate outfits. Wario would make 4.

Unless this is a common thing for most characters.

Common or uncommon, I welcome this.
Hopefully common, I would be slightly annoyed if Villager had 3 alternate costumes while most characters have none.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
With all the alternate gender costumes being implemented, will we finally get to play as a male Marth?
Excellent. Truly excellent.

I do wonder how far they'll push this though... Paula alt for Ness? Dr. Mario? Louie/ Alph with Olimar? How far is too far?

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
Mmm, if every character with versions for both genders is getting alternate costumes, then I demand the same treatment for Pikachu....

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Trying to play it off, eh? I would too, that was just awkward.
Now see, the sad part is is that if that was Peach, Zelda or ZSS I was talking about it wouldn't be awkward '-'. All because Villager flat chested. I mean people have already confirmed that with the abilities and responsibilities the Villager has there is no way he/she is under 18. But aside from defending my uncharacteristic comment about upskirt shots, yeah that was awkward xD. Hence why I had a difficult time typing it.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Never having played AC before, I cannot not see the male villager being in drag.

Wonder if all team colors get a male and female alt.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Yup, I knew if I was awake for an update it would be awesome. You can thank me whenever.

Morbi

Scavenger
Now see, the sad part is is that if that was Peach, Zelda or ZSS I was talking about it wouldn't be awkward '-'. All because Villager flat chested. I mean people have already confirmed that with the abilities and responsibilities the Villager has there is no way he/she is under 18. But aside from defending my uncharacteristic comment about upskirt shots, yeah that was awkward xD. Hence why I had a difficult time typing it.
I am just kidding around; I don't even care, I am probably going to do it too when I get my hands on the game.
#NoShame

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Wow these are coming in early now. I guess I'll have to start checking an hour earlier from now on. Any great update, I love some some alts. I also like me some fashion, and I really like left girl's outfit.
Is that the Galaga ship or something on the shirt of the Villager without shame?
Definitly not Galaga that's waaaay more complicated.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zY7hIwMmNiA/TSV1tweUDZI/AAAAAAAAA-M/dTMvbWx-gVY/s1600/Galaga.gif
The Glaxion ship is also much too complicated.
Looks a little bit like space invaders "ship" but not really.
http://authordougmccoy.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/space-invaders.jpg

It could be from some old shooter I've never played before though.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
This is great. I'm glad we finally got a confirmation on Female Villager. I was really thinking we would have to wait until E3.

Though, they got creepier, good Lord. Number 6 somehow seems the least creepy to me, for some reason.

Does that "6" mean there are six different Villagers? That's normal number of palette swaps anyway, right? OR is it a reference to the number of the beast? Probably the latter.

For sure, they're just ******* or something.
6 Ball shirt, its his default shirt when you get that face when you answer question's when starting the game, I play AC alot.

dey not ******* in new leaf.

Anyway the only reason they get dem costumes is because they are avatars, like wii fit. Don't expect alts for every character.

That said, I need my brown eyes and eyelash one, that one usually wears a flame shirt as default.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I am just kidding around; I don't even care, I am probably going to do it too when I get my hands on the game.
#NoShame
I too am kidding. Just decided to take a twist on the usual sexual comments often associated with ZSS and sometimes Peach and Zelda.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Sexswapped Jigglypuff:
Male:

Female:

Can't wait.

Great way to end the week. Think there will be a character next week, despite the possibility of a heavy drought to make up for the multiple characters shown in the Smash direct?

It's been more than a month.

----

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Sexswapped Jigglypuff:
Male:

Female:

Can't wait.

Great way to end the week. Think there will be a character next week, despite the possibility of a heavy drought to make up for the multiple characters shown in the Smash direct?

It's been more than a month.

----
I am going to continue speculating in favor of Wario until it finally happens.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know what Pikachu's alt needs to be?

THIS.

Breasts? The n*gga doesn't even have fingers!

Last edited:

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Definitly not Galaga that's waaaay more complicated.
The Glaxion ship is also much too complicated.
Looks a little bit like space invaders "ship" but not really.

It could be from some old shooter I've never played before though.
Not to spoil everyone's parades, but it's not a space ship. It's this, from Wild World/City Folk:

Threw in the other girl costume as well.

Last edited:

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Was wainting for this to be confirmed. The other "costumes" for the M/F Villiger are probably the different plalletes like with Pikachu and Jigglypuff's different hats. Along with WFT, we have the first ever set of unisex charcters in Smash history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom