• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm predicting....a picture of Zelda being hit with a seismic shockwave by a Polar Bear from Ice Climber on Smash Run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The last character announced through the website was Diddy. That was in Feb. I know there was the Direct but... I miss seeing them appear and (sometimes) surprise me.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I'm gonna say... a stage reveal tonight. We haven't had any new stages in forever.

Morbi

Scavenger
The last character announced through the website was Diddy. That was in Feb. I know there was the Direct but... I miss seeing them appear and (sometimes) surprise me.
As do I; we still have about 12 more veterans to be revealed (assuming that Squirtle, Ivysaur, and one other are removed).

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
This is the worst time to be awake.... Its like you're dreading being up but you want to stay up just 5 more minutes to see what the pic is. You could be disappointed with the pic or you could be amazed. If you decide to go to sleep theres no telling if the pic will arrive 3 seconds after you sleep... If you stay awake until the pic comes out of fear that you will barely miss it then you could be awake until 5:00 a.m. Its the ultimate gamble. Smash bros has ruined me.... I haven't stayed up for a pic in a while though.

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
I have a funny feeling about Ike...which is strange because he's the character I always "cut" when i'm making prediction rosters.

No reason beyond i've been thinking about him lately... though if he's revealed then I'll ride the "I have legit info on the new smash game" train...just kidding...maybe not.

Morbi

Scavenger
This is the worst time to be awake.... Its like you're dreading being up but you want to stay up just 5 more minutes to see what the pic is. You could be disappointed with the pic or you could be amazed. If you decide to go to sleep theres no telling if the pic will arrive 3 seconds after you sleep... If you stay awake until the pic comes out of fear that you will barely miss it then you could be awake until 5:00 a.m. Its the ultimate gamble. Smash bros has ruined me.... I haven't stayed up for a pic in a while though.
Seriously, none of these pictures are worth losing sleep over. Not even a character reveal.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
As do I; we still have about 12 more veterans to be revealed (assuming that Squirtle, Ivysaur, and one other are removed).
Isn't it 13? I'd start with 14 veterans because Ivysaur and Squirtle are the only we know will most likely getting cut. What is the 3rd one?

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Lucas reveal would be great. I used to be so excited about these, now I'm getting cynical. I wish Sakurai announced - as a warm up for E3 - a one character a week month.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Trophy.

Pic of the day. Here's one of my personal favorites, the trophy of Brittany from Pikmin 3. She won't be joining the battle, but her model and expression is well-designed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Britainy as a trophy.

inb4alphconfirmed

May 14, 2014

"Here's one of my personal favorites, the trophy of Brittany from Pikmin 3. She won't be joining the battle, but her model and expression is well-designed."

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Meh it was worth it :p I've never played Pikmin 3 though. Or any pikmin for that matter.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
"Pic of the day. Here's one of my personal favorites, the trophy of Brittany from Pikmin 3. She won't be joining the battle, but her model and expression is well-designed."

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
"Pic of the day. Here's one of my personal favorites, the trophy of Brittany from Pikmin 3. She won't be joining the battle, but her model and expression is well-designed."

Edit: Ninja'd.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Another disconfirmation! He's really putting heads on the chopping block. With Pikmin 3 and his apparent desire to include more female characters, she did have a slight chance.

I'm happy with trophies, to be honest.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Pic of the day. Here's one of my personal favorites, the trophy of Brittany from Pikmin 3. She won't be joining the battle, but her model and expression is well-designed.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Everyone except for SilverEra. "Your too slow :sonic:"

BluePikmin11 is disappoint right now. His 3 Captain character idea just got squashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom