• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
He didn't pop up out of no where like Demise seemed to.
And that's where I stop you. Demise did no such thing. He was alluded to since the opening of the game, including every instance with the Imprisoned (who was shone multiple times before you even fight him), and it was his true form that wasn't revealed until the end, not the character himself. Don't say he came from nowhere.

On the subject of Ganondorf, he deserves better than the treatment he's gotten. In Melee, we were all a little confused at his clone status, but we overlooked it because we were just happy that he was playable. When Brawl came, and he was a semi-clone, it was kinda disappointing; TP being the best-selling Zelda game, which Ganondorf is in, and he still fights like Falcon.

Honestly, there is no excuse for Ganondorf to fight like Falcon in this game, especially not now. All the old veterans are getting new moves, Bowser got an overhaul, and even Olimar got an overhaul! Ganondorf needs this, no, he deserves this. It's a matter of principle.

We've had Falcondorf for two games now, I think it's time for a change.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
On the subject of Ganondorf, he deserves better than the treatment he's gotten. In Melee, we were all a little confused at his clone status, but we overlooked it because we were just happy that he was playable. When Brawl came, and he was a semi-clone, it was kinda disappointing; TP being the best-selling Zelda game, which Ganondorf is in, and he still fights like Falcon.

Honestly, there is no excuse for Ganondorf to fight like Falcon in this game, especially not now. All the old veterans are getting new moves, Bowser got an overhaul, and even Olimar got an overhaul! Ganondorf needs this, no, he deserves this. It's a matter of principle.

That implies Sakurai wants him to be changed. He doesn't. He never wanted him outside of "a good clone choice." He outright admitted he only added Ganondorf because he could be a clone. He never considered his own merits. He doesn't care about his sword or magic, he doesn't care about him being the main villain. He barely cares about his popularity at best, and that they had a model freed up.

Realistically, we're going to see him as a partial clone at best. A lot of people don't seem to know this either. Let me quote it, albeit, via Google Translate; "Ganondorf was lucky character. In fact, I did not plan to make an appearance in Smash Bros., but the race was decided on because there was a lot requirements convenient. (Say, had been received to provide a model, such as has been clearly characterized, That it is the same level as Captain Falcon, popular such as was high above all the balance of the body) and I know and try to operation, but above all In a sluggish, heavy feeling very will." If it's not as clear, the convenience was solely that someone had a near identical model to Ganondorf, and he was added in. The popular part was an aftermath. He knows about the popularity. But he didn't even consider the villain part, which you think would be more important. No, in reality, it's "I could clone him, so why not" at best.

It's sad, but that's why he got in, cause he could be a clone. Popularity helped a bit too. Him being a villain? Not relevant from his words. Him having a sword? He clearly doesn't care beyond being silly and teasing it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
And Smash Ganon is terrible. Canon Ganon or GTFO.
Canondorf, IMO.

But....everyone teaches their Charizard rock smash :troll:.

Yeah, that's a pretty weird assumption though. I think him having something else might be cooler, but rock smash is a pretty good move, and it'll probably have some sweet improvements this time 'round.
As long as it's still a Boss killer, good enough for me.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
No. Zant was the real main villain. Ganondorf was just "there". That did nothing to make him notable. He apparently gave Zant power, but doesn't drive the real plot in any way. The plot is about Midna and Zant. Zelda and Ganondorf did way too little in comparison. They were only good for boss fights throughout the whole game. Their plot significance is not high at all. Calling him the main villain is completely misleading. That'd require the plot to revolve around him(it did not revolve around Ganondorf in any way). He was no more than a last minute boss at all. We knew he existed, and giving some power to the main villain doesn't make he himself the main villain, just one of the villains. Literally all he did by the end was reenact his "Kidnap Princess, must save her" boring thing, with the twist of fighting Zelda as a fun bonus. Even among the 4-part fight, nowhere does he add anything of note to the plot itself. It looked cool, but that's it. That is not to say the fights weren't fun, but that has nothing to do with important to the plot, which Ganondorf has little significance overall. He didn't even have to exist and the story would be pretty much the same, Zant would have a different power source(and should have anyway).

The main plot ended when Zant was beaten, and the rest was "kill the guy who gave him his power, cause hey, can't have that guy running around." That's about all Ganondorf could do, be there just because it was cool to add him in. They made the Triforce appear, a good enough excuse to throw him into the game. Likewise, Ganondorf is outright stated he's supposed to only be in games where the Triforce has plot significance(and that's why he's part of the story itself). The Triforce had practically no significance to the plot of TP at all, just a quick power-up tool that some characters used for some feats and that's it. It wasn't key to the plot itself, which is sad, considering its past importance, but that's not what TP itself. It's all about Midna and Zant(the main characters besides Link. Everybody else is just a blip on the radar overall) and their struggle. Link just helped, cause it's what he does.
I'll have to replay TP. My memory might be fading. Haven't played it since 2010.

And that's where I stop you. Demise did no such thing. He was alluded to since the opening of the game, including every instance with the Imprisoned (who was shone multiple times before you even fight him), and it was his true form that wasn't revealed until the end, not the character himself. Don't say he came from nowhere.

We saw the Imprisoned and knew it and called it as such. I guess i'll retract my statement and say the Imprisoned being Demise showed up out of no where.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
That implies Sakurai wants him to be changed. He doesn't. He never wanted him outside of "a good clone choice." He outright admitted he only added Ganondorf because he could be a clone. He never considered his own merits. He doesn't care about his sword or magic, he doesn't care about him being the main villain. He barely cares about his popularity at best, and that they had a model freed up.

Realistically, we're going to see him as a partial clone at best. A lot of people don't seem to know this either. Let me quote it, albeit, via Google Translate; "Ganondorf was lucky character. In fact, I did not plan to make an appearance in Smash Bros., but the race was decided on because there was a lot requirements convenient. (Say, had been received to provide a model, such as has been clearly characterized, That it is the same level as Captain Falcon, popular such as was high above all the balance of the body) and I know and try to operation, but above all In a sluggish, heavy feeling very will." If it's not as clear, the convenience was solely that someone had a near identical model to Ganondorf, and he was added in. The popular part was an aftermath. He knows about the popularity. But he didn't even consider the villain part, which you think would be more important. No, in reality, it's "I could clone him, so why not" at best.

It's sad, but that's why he got in, cause he could be a clone. Popularity helped a bit too. Him being a villain? Not relevant from his words. Him having a sword? He clearly doesn't care beyond being silly and teasing it.
Sakurai also said that Animal Crossing was too peaceful to have a playable representative.

Looks like he changed his mind on that.

It no longer matters how Ganon got into Smash, it only matters what they do with him now.

And I'll leave it at that, since this has gone way off-topic.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
As long as it's still a Boss killer, good enough for me.
Oh, it'll be a Ridley killer alright :awesome:.

He definitely deserves a revamp

Some may argue that clones like Toon Link still exist, but I think that goes more in line with the philosophy that Toon Link is still Link, but simply represents a different style of game (thus he plays differently, but doesn't have a completely different set of tools).

I'm really hoping we see major changes in Dorfus, as well as the other "clones" we have yet to see.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'll have to replay TP. My memory might be fading. Haven't played it since 2010.
No need. It's what I said. Zant himself drove the main plot. You are right when we first find out about Ganondorf. But while he does obviously give Zant power, Zant is the still the guy who caused the overall trouble and did things to Midna. Ganondorf is likely a last minute addition, since he showed up late in the story, acted as a pointless "power giver", something Zant could've gotten from anyone, and added little to the story, even at the end. He was a very fun final boss, that I won't deny, but his role in the story is a bit overstated. The thing about Zant? If he didn't get his power from Ganondorf and someone else, or even always had that power, nothing in the story would change overall. The same actions would've happen. That's how little Ganondorf added to the main plot.

Don't get me wrong, the game is fun, and I had a blast. I just don't see Ganondorf as overall notable to the story beyond being there. It feels more like luck and fate than true significance.

And yeah, the Triforce pieces were not related to the plot itself, they only gave enough power for transformations/a soul transfer at best. Something to keep in mind; In that story, Link/Zelda/Ganondorf don't officially secure the pieces themselves. Link and Ganondorf did not enter the Sacred Realm to do so. This is why Ganondorf is trying to be executed. He's on trial for that bit. So they never got them. The actual power of the Triforce apparently transcends time, space, and is fated to be given to them, so they got the power, but not the physical pieces. This is likely why they have no plot notes, the physical part is not there. Also, to be fair, I can't see a better way for Link to transform, or for Zelda to transfer her soul to Midna to save the imp girl. Same with Ganondorf transforming. To be clear, Aonuma said that Ganondorf/Ganon is only supposed to appear when the Triforce it the overall plot. He even later admitted he wasn't happy with how TP turned out. He didn't say why, though.

Sakurai also said that Animal Crossing was too peaceful to have a playable representative.

Looks like he changed his mind on that.

It no longer matters how Ganon got into Smash, it only matters what they do with him now.

And I'll leave it at that, since this has gone way off-topic.
Completely different situation in every way. That's apples to oranges. There's a huge difference between adding a character(he's done this before anyway. Mewtwo, King Dedede, and Bowser were all officially considered for 64, just like this guy was considered for Brawl) and entirely taking their moveset and changing it. He's not going to do it when he has a perfectly fine moveset that just needs some fine tuning. That's alienating all previous Ganondorf players to cater to the whims of people that were lucky to get Ganondorf in the game in the first place. There was zero chance of him being unique since ever.

Nobody got a giant moveset revamp to the point of being a completely different character from the previous game(ever). That's just a bad idea. You need to keep them similar to their past selves first, so that previous players can recognize them and adapt to the new style, since they have the previous one to go off of. Anybody new will work with it anyway when they first learn the character.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Nobody got a giant moveset revamp to the point of being a completely different character from the previous game(ever). That's just a bad idea. You need to keep them similar to their past selves first, so that previous players can recognize them and adapt to the new style, since they have the previous one to go off of. Anybody new will work with it anyway when they first learn the character.
I honestly don't think a complete overhaul is a bad idea, but your point is undoubtedly one that's widely agreed upon. Although, if they wanted to be very shallow about it, they could always funnel past Ganondorf players onto the Cap Falcon train.

An interesting idea I've heard is getting Toon Ganondorf, a newcomer, who replaces Dorf and provides his own moveset (keeps some old moves though). It may be a silly idea, but it's similar to the concept of Lucario practically becoming the Mewtwo of Brawl. This way, he technically wouldn't be the Falcondorf we're all know and love.

But realistically, I'd be happy if Ganondorf at least got changed enough to the point where he could hardly be called a clone. A new neutral-b, down-b, and some redesigned A-moves would surely be amazing.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I honestly don't think a complete overhaul is a bad idea, but your point is undoubtedly one that's widely agreed upon. Although, if they wanted to be very shallow about it, they could always funnel past Ganondorf players onto the Cap Falcon train.

An interesting idea I've heard is getting Toon Ganondorf, a newcomer, who replaces Dorf and provides his own moveset (keeps some old moves though). It may be a silly idea, but it's similar to the concept of Lucario practically becoming the Mewtwo of Brawl. This way, he technically wouldn't be the Falcondorf we're all know and love.

But realistically, I'd be happy if Ganondorf at least got changed enough to the point where he could hardly be called a clone. A new neutral-b, down-b, and some redesigned A-moves would surely be amazing.
Wizard's Foot is something I think is great. Just his Neutral B should be changed. A few variations of the A moves is fine, though. Like his Air Up A could be the same, just with a sword instead. There's ways to incorporate it without actually overhauling him too much. Honestly, his moveset's design was beautiful in Brawl. He just sucked playable-wise. Another one is that his Forward A could be the same, just with a sword swipe. To be clear, some of his A moves could use a sword animation instead. I don't expect his attack mechanics to be severely changed. But doing the same thing, while "having a sword", sure. The thing is, it's still the same guy you got used to it, he just looks different.

It's probably the only change we'll have, sadly. Keep in mind I'm just being realistic. Albeit, I found Ganondorf very fun to play as a clone and don't mind it at all in any way. But to each their own.

Last edited:

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Wizard's Foot is something I think is great. Just his Neutral B should be changed. A few variations of the A moves is fine, though. Like his Air Up A could be the same, just with a sword instead. There's ways to incorporate it without actually overhauling him too much. Honestly, his moveset's design was beautiful in Brawl. He just sucked playable-wise. Another one is that his Forward A could be the same, just with a sword swipe. To be clear, some of his A moves could use a sword animation instead. I don't expect his attack mechanics to be severely changed. But doing the same thing, while "having a sword", sure. The thing is, it's still the same guy you got used to it, he just looks different.

It's probably the only change we have, sadly. Keep in mind I'm just being realistic. Albeit, I found Ganondorf very fun to play as a clone and don't mind it at all in any way. But to each their own.
I'm not even thinking of just incorporating a sword, but instead changing a lot of his "dumb" attacks into ones that are both more useful and unique. For example, his up tilt sucks (ballz), and that's something that should definitely be changed. Whether or not it could include a sword is up to how the designers want it to work, but it can still be cool nevertheless. Another move is his Up-Smash, as it's extremely fugly (Dorfus ballerina kick ftw). Give him something else, like a magic burst or anything that deals with his sword (maybe a magic sword slash/burst :troll:). There are still other moves like this that can give him uniqueness through basically buffing and changing them, which is a win-win situation.

Btw, I don't hate the Dorfus kick or anything, but it'd be infinitely cooler to have something more original in its place.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm not even thinking of just incorporating a sword, but instead changing a lot of his "dumb" attacks into ones that are both more useful and unique. For example, his up tilt sucks (ballz), and that's something that should definitely be changed. Whether or not it could include a sword is up to how the designers want it to work, but it can still be cool nevertheless. Another move is his Up-Smash, as it's extremely fugly (Dorfus ballerina kick ftw). Give him something else, like a magic burst or anything that deals with his sword (maybe a magic sword slash/burst :troll:). There are still other moves like this that can give him uniqueness through basically buffing and changing them, which is a win-win situation.

Btw, I don't hate the Dorfus kick or anything, but it'd be infinitely cooler to have something more original in its place.
Actually, I think the fact he went Sparta style on everyone in Brawl was... awesome. And whoops, his Forward A in Brawl isn't the slash kick, that's Melee only. It's more original in Brawl. I like his Ballerina Kick. It fits him better than the double upper kick in Melee. He's a heavy weight. I expect slower heavy attacks by design. Also, it is more original since nobody else has the same Up Smash. XD Also, sounds too much like Peach/Zelda. His move was more original in comparison. XD Lightning Punch(his A) at least shows he has magic, well, besides his specials.

I get what you mean, though. Some A moves could have more magic thrown into them. This'll justify Warlock Punch being gone.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Actually, I think the fact he went Sparta style on everyone in Brawl was... awesome. And whoops, his Forward A in Brawl isn't the slash kick, that's Melee only. It's more original in Brawl. I like his Ballerina Kick. It fits him better than the double upper kick in Melee. He's a heavy weight. I expect slower heavy attacks by design. Also, it is more original since nobody else has the same Up Smash. XD Also, sounds too much like Peach/Zelda. His move was more original in comparison. XD Lightning Punch(his A) at least shows he has magic, well, besides his specials.

I get what you mean, though. Some A moves could have more magic thrown into them. This'll justify Warlock Punch being gone.
Well I was actually alluding to his wizard's foot, but okay XD. I love his Sparta kick :redface:

Stahp right der Gooby, and embrace buffed/changed moves. Ganon will be a ballerina no more! He was forced into that lifestyle, when all he ever wanted to be was a parkour expert.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
"Okay I'm really late to the game this time but i looked at the Potd's."

First up is flare blitz side special great special move. But :glare: Why is rock smash his down special?

And for Charizard X being the final smash. That's it mega evos are probably final smashes for pokemon that have one. Mewtwo is getting one if coming back. Which is 75% chance at this point.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's easy why he chose Mega Charizard X. It's the only one to show up in the Anime, via Pokemon: Origins.

He chooses stuff related to the Anime as is, so it was the obvious of the two. It's also more popular, another benefit. But it has the most exposure of the rest.

Mewtwo, if it comes back, is getting Y(if it gets a Mega Evolution). I'm calling it right now. Why? That's its only new movie appearance and it specifically stars Mega Mewtwo Y.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
It's easy why he chose Mega Charizard X. It's the only one to show up in the Anime, via Pokemon: Origins.

He chooses stuff related to the Anime as is, so it was the obvious of the two. It's also more popular, another benefit. But it has the most exposure of the rest.

Mewtwo, if it comes back, is getting Y(if it gets a Mega Evolution). I'm calling it right now. Why? That's its only new movie appearance and it specifically stars Mega Mewtwo Y.
Coulden't agree more. If we get mewtwo his final smash is going to be Y. "X is probably going be in custom movesets if final smashes are invovled of custom movesets."

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Coulden't agree more. If we get mewtwo his final smash is going to be Y. "X is probably going be in custom movesets if final smashes are invovled of custom movesets."
Well, the thing is, that's not guaranteed to be Mewtwo's Final Smash. I just believe it's a Mega Evolution as is, it will be Y.

Psystrike is one we could get, for instance. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Well, the thing is, that's not guaranteed to be Mewtwo's Final Smash. I just believe it's a Mega Evolution as is, it will be Y.

Psystrike is one we could get, for instance. But we'll just have to wait and see.
I know the Mega Evo is probably a more obvious choice for Mewtwo, but I'd rather Psystrike just so we don't have three landmasters Mega's as Final Smash's.

I imagine Psystrike working like this:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I know the Mega Evo is probably a more obvious choice for Mewtwo, but I'd rather Psystrike just so we don't have three landmasters Mega's as Final Smash's.

I imagine Psystrike working like this:

Um actually in the second movie with mewtwo when he popped out of water after Giovanni thought he got his revenge mewtwo probably did psystrike on giovanni when he came out.

But explain better combine what I said. And the video you posted. I think thats how psystrike will work if a final smash

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Mewtwo Y appeared in the movie, the prequel special for the movie, and a few seconds in the Mega Evolution special. Mewtwo X also appeared for the same few seconds in the special. While Mewtwo Y is still marketed like for Pokemon Art Academy, I've also been seeing marketing for Mewtwo X more recently with plushes, pencils, appearing in Pokemon Tretta, etc. While the anime does have some influence on Smash Bros' interpretation, Sakurai doesn't just take inspiration from the anime. With that said, I don't think it's a 100% chance that his FS will be Mega Mewtwo Y if he is playable. Also, Psystrike only targets one character in the games, so I see it replacing one of his special moves. However, I wouldn't mind if it gets interpreted differently as a Final Smash.

As for what picture I'm expecting tonight...it's most likely more details on something revealed in the Smash Direct. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it is something new.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Mewtwo Y appeared in the movie, the prequel special for the movie, and a few seconds in the Mega Evolution special. Mewtwo X also appeared for the same few seconds in the special. While Mewtwo Y is still marketed like for Pokemon Art Academy, I've also been seeing marketing for Mewtwo X more recently with plushes, pencils, appearing in Pokemon Tretta, etc. While the anime does have some influence on Smash Bros' interpretation, Sakurai doesn't just take inspiration from the anime. With that said, I don't think it's a 100% chance that his FS will be Mega Mewtwo Y if he is playable. Also, Psystrike only targets one character in the games, so I see it replacing one of his special moves. However, I wouldn't mind if it gets interpreted differently as a Final Smash.

As for what picture I'm expecting tonight...it's most likely more details on something revealed in the Smash Direct. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it is something new.
You forgot the part where Mega Mewtwo Y has a full movie starring it. Mega Mewtwo X does not have that. I just want to point that out a bit, X's animated appearance is very tiny compared to Y's huge one. The other stuff may play a factor, but I think the full movie is going to be the deciding factor. Promotion alone is one thing, a full movie...

I wonder how long it'll be before he says Mega Lucario's a Final Smash. I really cannot honestly think of what else it could be, with Transformations officially gone...(outside of FS's obviously)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Tonight I have the strangest feeling that we'll get a nod to a character that hasn't been revealed. Be it an item from WarioWare, an F-Zero stage or a Mother AT.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
You forgot the part where Mega Mewtwo Y has a full movie starring it.
My first six words were that Mewtwo Y appeared in the movie...Mewtwo was more like a co-star since the Douse Genesect was equally as important if not more.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My first six words were that Mewtwo Y appeared in the movie...Mewtwo was more like a co-star since the Douse Genesect was equally as important if not more.
...That doesn't change my point?

Mega Mewtwo Y is the most shown off of the Mega Evolutions(period) and it's key to the movie it stars in. Being a co-star doesn't change what I said. Animation-wise, Y wins out hands down. That's all my point was. I'm not sure if you missed the overall thing I'm saying. I'm not discounting the other X promotions at all. I'm just saying if we solely look at the animation appearances, Y blatantly wins.

Sorry to repeat it more than once in this message alone, but my point didn't seem as clear as I had intended and hopefully that makes it easier to understand.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yes, Mewtwo Y wins when it comes to appearances in the anime. My original point was that appearances in Smash isn't solely on appearance in the anime. Greninja should be an example of that. He won't be in the anime until the movie comes out this summer, and even then, he's just owned by one of the thieves. The reason Greninja is playable is debatable. It could be due to his popularity competitively in Pokemon XY, or it could be that Gamefreak suggested him based on marketing potential, or it could be just Sakurai thinking he'd potentially be an interesting character to play as. While Ash having a Froakie could be a reason, that as a reason would make more sense to have Froakie playable instead of Greninja.

My reasoning for why I don't think Mewtwo Y is a shoe-in is that while he has made the most appearances anime-wise at least, that isn't the only factor to Sakurai's decisions when it comes to Pokemon characters. If Mewtwo returns as playable, there is a chance that his FS could be Mega Mewtwo X, or there's also a chance that it's just Psystrike. There's even a chance that it could be a completely Smash-original attack if Greninja's FS ends up being an original attack.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If Mewtwo is returning it's gonna get a mega evolution final smash.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If Mewtwo is returning it's gonna get a mega evolution final smash.
Maybe. Other than being in a movie, there's no real reason to when 2 others already have one.

Like with Mewtwomaster, it's not really cut and dry. They're predictions, but he has a point that it's not guaranteed. Likely, yes. Guaranteed, nope.

Predictions aren't always accurate, after all.

R0Y

Smash Master
Not expecting any megatons this close to E3, maybe one vet. It seems they've showed us most items.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I remember the hype for Captain Falcon for Brawl.

And it didn't come for months.

By the time we saw him, it was like, "YEAAAAH HE LOOKS AWESOME......................*sigh*"

It was so dragged out nobody cared anymore

Seriously though, a vet, he's always been a vet, and there was hype. People love the freakin falcon

For tonight's pic, stage reveal or detail. I'm going with 3DS Reset Forest

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I remember the hype for Captain Falcon for Brawl.

And it didn't come for months.

By the time we saw him, it was like, "YEAAAAH HE LOOKS AWESOME......................*sigh*"

It was so dragged out nobody cared anymore

Seriously though, a vet, he's always been a vet, and there was hype. People love the freakin falcon

For tonight's pic, stage reveal or detail. I'm going with 3DS Reset Forest
The only F-Zero things we've seen is Samurai Goroh, who wasn't even officially announced. Sakurai should show him in a PotD or an F-Zero stage like he did on the Dojo. There's no need to keep CF and Ness hidden. When he showed Luigi, I was sure Ness and Falcon were just around the corner.

R0Y

Smash Master
The only F-Zero things we've seen is Samurai Goroh, who wasn't even officially announced. Sakurai should show him in a PotD or an F-Zero stage like he did on the Dojo. There's no need to keep CF and Ness hidden. When he showed Luigi, I was sure Ness and Falcon were just around the corner.
Luigi might be upgraded to starter rhough. It's possible. Melee aside, Ness and CF are otherwise perma-unlockables, and Smash 4 seems to continue that.

Shroob

Sup?
I wouldn't be surprised if this week was something about each of the 5 characters shown in the Direct. We got Mac on Monday, Charizard on Tuesday, etc etc.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I wouldn't be surprised if this week was something about each of the 5 characters shown in the Direct. We got Mac on Monday, Charizard on Tuesday, etc etc.
This is kinda vague, what 5 characters are you talking about?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So what time do these things show up now? Last I checked it was like 3:00 EST. Is it still the same or have we been getting them earlier?

Staarih

Smash Master
Come to think of it, we haven't seen Sheik in these pics much (if at all?), so I hope she appears soon, even in a random pic of an item or something.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Come to think of it, we haven't seen Sheik in these pics much (if at all?), so I hope she appears soon, even in a random pic of an item or something.
We saw Sheik in the pic revealing the Final Destination of Gerudo Valley, but that's about it.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Yesterday was pretty sick, especially of you're a Charizard player, so I predict Smash Run mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom