• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
I see the 3ds banner but no image, is anyone else getting the actual pic? can you describe it?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Told ya no character reveal. But on the bright side, we get to see more of the Pokemon stage.

EDIT: Yesterday's was the inconsiderate Uncle Andross.

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Hopes plummet to the floor once the pic changes to 3ds border

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ah, so a close up of Lumiose City, huh? As I expected, no character.

But guys, there's Olimar, we can hope for a REAL pic of the day. :troll:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ohh okay. Yay Golden week.
Oh hey, updates here. Closer look at Lumiose City. Guess it'll have a day and night version like Smashville. Neat-o. Okay! So! Because Japan's days are ahead of ours (?) Our next update will be Sakurai's April Fools day I believe. Not sure if that holiday is celebrated in Japan, but whatever. Monday, April Fools technically.

D

Deleted member

Well...at least Olimar is on a screenshot! How long has it been since hes been in a pic anyway?

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
welp, this better have more pics in the miiverse update explaining the stage, or else I'll be a tad upset.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
Lumiose City!!
So, march will be our first month without a character reveal.

juddy96

Smash Lord
So we ask ourselves, why was no character revealed this month? The answer is quite simple really...

What's the point of just revealing a random character with no purpose? No point of showing a veteran for one day and then after a week or so, nobody will remember he was even in the game. No big games came out in Japan recently (MPIT, the exception)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Sakurai, what are your reasons for putting us in a month-long character drought!?

By Monday, we should get a character if Golden Week doesn't permit for his schedule. Give us another veteran or else there's a Death Note with your name in it!

Shroob

Sup?
So we ask ourselves, why was no character revealed this month? The answer is quite simple really...

What's the point of just revealing a random character with no purpose? No point of showing a veteran for one day and then after a week or so, nobody will remember he was even in the game. No big games came out in Japan recently (MPIT, the exception)
Marth and Peach were both random reveals.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Pretty great week if you ask me. Looking forward to the Direct that'll most likely happen the week after next.

G'night folks.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
NO CHARACTER MARCH

BELIEVE IT

Pic looks awesome, reveals a bit more info about the stage for sure.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, it's an interesting shot of the stage at least. Should be fun.

It's a shame I'm going to be spending most of my time playing the Wii U version and won't get to see this stage very often.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom