• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Okay, my turn for input.

1: That's the Ore Club from Kid Icarus Uprising. Clubs are the strongest weapon class, but makes the user slower. Its swings can deflect projectiles. It may indeed be an item in this case with similar traits.
2: Palutena's Temple stage again at last! It's not much to see from the pic, but still.
3: Although I'm sad Pit's getting hurt (especially from Sonic, who I will hurt eventually, mark my words), Pit has an all new face expression for a change, which is also good news. Pit NEVER had a clenched teeth expression at all in Brawl (his mouth would be open if in pain). I always did want to see more Pit expressions, and now my wish came true.

Don't worry Pit, you'll get your revenge soon. I promise.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So looking at this pic and the other pic of Palutena's Temple,

it confirms that the battlefield is the area in front of the Palutena statue, as the coliseum is in the background of both pics. So this is the area of Uprising where you
fight Palutena

It's... exactly like Ridley all over again. >_>

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
Ore club from KI uprising, I wonder if it will reflect projectiles like in KI uprising?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If this is an item does that mean the Cucco was an assist trophy?

Also, Palutena's temple looks like an updated Skyworld. Not a complaint mind.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh hey, looks like we got another weapon from Kid Icarus. That's cool. If I had to guess, it's a suped up version of the bat. Much like the Gold Hammer was a stronger version of the normal hammer in Brawl. But I could be wrong.

Staarih

Smash Master
Palutena's Temple looks pretty simple. Sure, we still can't see much of it, but I just get that feeling of it. I do hope the Wii U stages do have gimmicky elements to them as well.

Cool item tho.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, that's one huge weapon. Sakurai IS going all out in terms of items this time. Nice.

Oh hey, looks like we got another weapon from Kid Icarus. That's cool. If I had to guess, it's a suped up version of the bat. Much like the Gold Hammer was a stronger version of the normal hammer in Brawl. But I could be wrong.
I hope not. The Gold Hammer was annoying and redundent. A new Home Run Bat would be the same. How about a sword-like item that packs a massive punch? Maybe it can slow the person using it down too.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Also you can see a ledge on the stage, so this isn't a walk off stage and is probably a competitive neutral stage (unless hazards screw it over ala wily's castle).

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
SUGOI. *Starry eyes* Looks sick, but the stage looks sort've empty. Anyone have the caption?

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Wonder if it works like the Star Rod and fires projectiles. Except instead of stars it fires giant purple balls and tornados.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
All obvious LOTR jokes aside, that thing looks GNARLY.

Given all the representation KI is getting in this game, it would be foolish at this point to assume Palutena is not playable tbh.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Love the variety of weaponry in this game, also I wish he do more of what he did with that 3ds stage or post a pic of the entire layout. it's hard to hype a stage when you don't know how it works.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Really nice item.
I hope the stage is taken from a bad perspective because it looks like ****.
Oh and did you guys notice that Palutena's wings look like Pit's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom