• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I know that Bowser has been on a Less Savage, More Human trajectory, but it seems kind of excessive to get rid of Giga, who was really the True Final Boss of Melee.

It's not like Bowser doesn't often undergo some terrible transformation at the end of most games that is in line with the theme of the game.

Dream Team has Dreamy Bowser

Cat Bells: The Game SM3DW had Kitty Bowser.

It only seems natural that an item that is meant to unleash either an ultimate attack or a true form or Shonen's Legal Team:sonic: would result in Bowser x 1,000,000,000.

Plus I want to see Giga Mac vs Giga Bowser.
Liked for "Cat Bells: The Game"

Anywho, here is possibly either what people could have wanted to happen last week, or the most accurate interpretation of Sakurai and a lot of joke posts in this thread.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm not sure what to expect this week. I hope a character, but the question is who? We got 2 new stages last week, so it'd make a little sense to get a character sometime soon, considering we haven't gotten any so far in March, and the last....3 months?.... has been 2 characters.

Last edited:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm not sure what to expect this week. I hope a character, but the question is who? We got 2 new stages last week, so it'd make a little sense to get a character sometime soon, considering we haven't gotten any so far in March, and the last....3 months?.... has been 2 characters.
It's the second to last week of March, and about the only thing Sakurai has been consistent on is giving us a new character every month. Pretty sure we'll have somebody by Friday, probably Yoshi since Mario Party: Island Tour releases this week and Yoshi's New Island last week.

gamer8

Smash Lord
It's the second to last week of March, and about the only thing Sakurai has been consistent on is giving us a new character every month. Pretty sure we'll have somebody by Friday, probably Yoshi since Mario Party: Island Tour releases this week and Yoshi's New Island last week.
Time to get my hopes up again.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
There's very few vets I feel unsure of, and sadly they would all have to be random reveals. Really hoping to see Ike next out of those that people consider likely cuts though. Get FE out of the way.

gamer8

Smash Lord
There's very few vets I feel unsure of, and sadly they would all have to be random reveals. Really hoping to see Ike next out of those that people consider likely cuts though. Get FE out of the way.
Who besides Snake and Ike are you unsure of out of curiosity?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Who besides Snake and Ike are you unsure of out of curiosity?
Me personally? I guess Snake, Ike, Lucas, Wolf, and... well Kinda PT and Jiggs, but that's just because I'm unsure of what the Pokemon representation is going to look like this time around in genera. Mostly just those first 4.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Okay, so this week might look like... something Luigi related Tues, like a Luigi's Mansion stage or item or new move? E. Gadd assist trophy would be nice, but its too early in the week. Or at least new buff I guess. Kinda hoping for Poltergust Down-B to match Mario's Fludd. Then Wed perhaps a deeper look at the Wii U Kid Icarus stage, Thursday maybe...a new pokemon? And then Friday - Wario... unless they wanna reveal him with Mario Kart 8...which he's not really the star of at all, I dunno, now seems more appropriate as the Wario in smash has everything to do with his WarioWare appearances and we haven't seen anyone this month yet, even though we're about half-way through. So...Wario on Friday.
Next week I feel like he'll start Monday with a bang like a final smash and then a following day will have a deeper look at Lumiose City. Y'all can ignore this, I just wanna see how close I get.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Okay, so this week might look like... something Luigi related Tues, like a Luigi's Mansion stage or item or new move? E. Gadd assist trophy would be nice, but its too early in the week. Or at least new buff I guess. Kinda hoping for Poltergust Down-B to match Mario's Fludd. Then Wed perhaps a deeper look at the Wii U Kid Icarus stage, Thursday maybe...a new pokemon? And then Friday - Wario... unless they wanna reveal him with Mario Kart 8...which he's not really the star of at all, I dunno, now seems more appropriate as the Wario in smash has everything to do with his WarioWare appearances and we haven't seen anyone this month yet, even though we're about half-way through. So...Wario on Friday.
Next week I feel like he'll start Monday with a bang like a final smash and then a following day will have a deeper look at Lumiose City. Y'all can ignore this, I just wanna see how close I get.
Don't even try and predict Sakurai. Or at least if you want to predict him, predict stuff that you don't want. Then he won't post them on those days. Reverse psychology.

Last edited:
It'd be kinda silly but maybe he could grab a fighter and make a dash for off the screen?
We have a better guy for that:

Nabbit would be a pretty good version of the generic enemy who steals things on stage and drops them when he's hit though. The ones you see in beat 'em ups.

juddy96

Smash Lord
I'm gonna predict an assist trophy today, because if I keep predicting one, it'll eventually happen.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Don't even try and predict Sakurai. Or at least if you want to predict him, predict stuff that you don't want. Then he won't post them on those days. Reverse psychology.
Ah, I see. Well then, I guess we'll get a Goku reveal in 5 minutes, a Subspace Emissary 2 announcement sometime this week, and a Shadow the Hedgehog reveal on Saturday. Both Goku and Shadow's final smashes are landmasters, and Shrek is a new stage.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
What would he do? Act like Munchlax but instead of eating items he just steals them?
He would work the same as much lax except he takes the items and hitting him or grabbing him the items come back out

And on stock match he takes enough items he could be the in enter of a extra life item

(Gets enough items and turns them to a extra life for the summoner just like in new luigi U)

Staarih

Smash Master
I do wonder if there'll be anything today/tomorrow regarding the end of Year of Luigi. Today's the day of that though so I'm still expecting Luigi's nose. Or maybe we'll see Luigi's (new) Final Smash to hit two birds with one stone (Year of Luigi ending and yesterdays update about not showing Final Smashes yet) haha!

Injusticefan14

Smash Rookie
Final Smash Fridays anyone???

I'd kind of like to see the Koopalings as an assist trophy. I know it would be really hard and probably OP but it would be cool seeing them run around the stage causing mischief

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
For the record, I am NOT staying up for these PotD anymore. My Spring Break is over, and I'd like to get some decent shut-eye.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Final Smash Fridays anyone???

I'd kind of like to see the Koopalings as an assist trophy. I know it would be really hard and probably OP but it would be cool seeing them run around the stage causing mischief
1. Mundane Monday
2. Redesigned Item Tuesday
3. Weak Filler Wednesday
4. Random Reveal Thursday
5. Final Smash Friday

juddy96

Smash Lord
Surprised someone hasn't made a Pit-Palutena-Alfonzo pic already.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
For the record, I am NOT staying up for these PotD anymore. My Spring Break is over, and I'd like to get some decent shut-eye.
I am already staying up all night, so it isn't a problem for me XD But yeah, on normal nights it isn't worth it anymore.

He updates at like 4am for me, I swear Sakurai is enticing us to sleep.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Hope we get yoshi and captain falcon as the next two veteran reveals, not only would it just be nice to see them both again but they would be the last of the obviously returning characters as everyone else has at least some measure of doubt around them so their reveals would be a bit more exciting.

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I want another caption where Sakurai questions his work and gets one step closer to finding out he's a robot created by Miyamoto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom