• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This reminds me of when Ike was revealed for Brawl. If I remember right, the update was a good 2-3 hours late and by the time it came up everyone was delirious and off-the-walls goofy from waiting for it. Diddy's reveal for Brawl was about the same and both of those were great nights, even if they were virtually sleepless.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No, I was indirectly quoting Starphoenix..
I believe he was referring to the "Sakurai is dead" comment and the fake links.

Alright people, do you guys think Sakurai would delay the pic this much if it were a character? I know he did for Brawl, but has he done it recently?

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
I work at this hour everyday and usually the PotD is up for my coffee break... but not now. Sakurai y u do dis, am I supposed to sip my coffee without enjoying a nice Smash pic!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I guess Sakurai's arms fell off... and that's why the Pic of the Day is still not shown yet...

-image removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
This reminds me of when Ike was revealed for Brawl. If I remember right, the update was a good 2-3 hours late and by the time it came up everyone was delirious and off-the-walls goofy from waiting for it. Diddy's reveal for Brawl was about the same and both of those were great nights, even if they were virtually sleepless.
This, what if it's an amazing update and going to bed when it's possibly so close will be a mistake?
I also really have to use the bathroom
and also closing my eyes would be nice

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I know we've gotten a couple 3DS stages lately but for some reason the Find Mii stage is resonating within me

It's an unpleasant resonance and I don't like it :(

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Okay, does anyone know if that whole Japanese holiday thing is true or not? Are we waiting for nothing?
I hope not. If there was a holiday I think Sakurai would have told us yesterday. We were given a notice at the end of last year about a break in updates

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I seen to remember it being late for a few vets, but maybe that's wishful memory... I just hope It's not absolutely throw away material. Even mediocre is okay with me at this point.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Guys, besides the Galaxy stage, when has a late pic ever meant anything worthy of staying up late for?... okay I'll admit, even though the pic today is probably not gonna live up to hype, I must see it. Pls Sakurai.

Xman321

Smash Apprentice
I believe he was referring to the "Sakurai is dead" comment and the fake links.

Alright people, do you guys think Sakurai would delay the pic this much if it were a character? I know he did for Brawl, but has he done it recently?
This is sakurai, yes he would.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I know we've gotten a couple 3DS stages lately but for some reason the Find Mii stage is resonating within me

It's an unpleasant resonance and I don't like it :(
I hope that stage hints at a playable character... maybe Mii and/or Wandering Heroes.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Y'know what would suck? If today was the Japanese holiday and Sakurai decides to not update Miiverse, leaving a bunch of people on here staying up all night for nothing lol

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
XD Miiverse is more crazy than we are right now.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So I guarantee the pic will be up in about an hour, since last time it was late, it was two hours past the normal time.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Dat Zelda buff!

THAT IS DIN'S FIRE!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I HATE MY LIFE GOOD NIGTHTHTH

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well, well, well... looks like the Phantom is NOT her Side+B move... it is STILL Din's Fire...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom