• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairz

Smash Ace
I predict a picture containing info we learned last year and an awkwardly phrased caption.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I don't generally predict things (unless I'm joking around) because I just don't see the point in most cases. Most of the time it turns out to be unpredictable.

But I do hope we get something else Pokemon related tonight.

----

Last edited:

peachy!

super princess
Speaking of which, Wave posted this yesterday

It would be awesome if she was revealed with this art/design.

I predict a picture pertaining to something useless, as we generally don't get two pictures of new elements in a row.
I did see that! It looks amazing. The only aspect I would change would be the colors, as Sakurai has opted for vibrant tones this time around. The rest is great, though!

Anyway, if today’s PotD is indeed a character reveal, I’d say it will be ZSS. If not, then a new item.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I did see that! It looks amazing. The only aspect I would change would be the colors, as Sakurai has opted for vibrant tones this time around. The rest is great, though!

Anyway, if today’s PotD is indeed a character reveal, I’d say it will be ZSS. If not, then a new item.
I agree, that does bother me. I tried to alter it's palette but I didn't turn out right.
If it has not been released already, I would like her to be revealed to coincide with the Virtual Console Metroid Zero Mission release.

D

Deleted member

Pic of the day. This is a picture of me... like it?
How can you not like Sakurai's sexy face?

I predict we'll see something tonight. Not sure what that something will be, but it sure will be something.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I hope ZSS has the body shape she has in Brawl, but with her Other M colors.

The Other M design makes her chest in particular look ridiculous, like there's an inflated sausage under the suit.

Anyway, I predict a character…either an Assist Trophy or playable.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I hope ZSS has the body shape she has in Brawl, but with her Other M colors. The Other M design makes her chest look ridiculous, like there's an inflated sausage under the suit.

Anyway, I predict a character…either an Assist Trophy or playable.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Sakurai looks so Young, but he is old enough to be Iwata's Seme. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Also, so, will we get a Pokémon Character today, with no Yoshi on Friday? Or both? Or a Ball Pokémon today and Yoshi on Friday? So many possibilities.

Shroob

Sup?
Or a mediocre pic today and Yoshi on Friday, that works too. We've gotten 2 good pics in a row. We're due for another "Dedede's hammer charging" type pic.

andimidna

Smash Master
Sakurai looks so Young, but he is old enough to be Iwata's Seme. It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Also, so, will we get a Pokémon Character today, with no Yoshi on Friday? Or both? Or a Ball Pokémon today and Yoshi on Friday? So many possibilities.
Sakurai decides when he wants to age. That's why he hasn't in the last 20 years.
All praise Lord Sakurai.
Sakurai is love.
Sakurai is life.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Or a mediocre pic today and Yoshi on Friday, that works too. We've gotten 2 good pics in a row. We're due for another "Dedede's hammer charging" type pic.
Well, I Think we'll get a PokéBall Pokémon in the least, since a Pokémon game IS releasing, afterall. ^^ But we'll see, you never know what Sakurai is thinking.

If at all.

@ andimidna andimidna
Maybe if we drink his blood, we'll get that Power, too, ne?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Do I have to remind everyone Sakurai ages in reverse?

andimidna

Smash Master
Either Pikachu, Little Mac, Kirby, Dedede, Megaman, or Mac will be in the pic of the day. Someone not listed will be too.
It will be on a stage already confirmed

...And then it will end up really being a sticker of a para-biddybud

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Do I have to remind everyone Sakurai ages in reverse?
Oh my god, what is going on here??

Either Pikachu, Little Mac, Kirby, Dedede, Megaman, or Mac will be in the pic of the day. Someone not listed will be too.
It will be on a stage already confirmed
...And then it will end up really being a sticker of a para-biddybud
I really hope stickers don't come back.
Mainly because

I want these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom