• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All this talk of sleep reminds me of a certain Pokemon...

Uh-oh, I think Jigglypuff put Sakurai to sleep! :troll:

D

Deleted member

Now now.

Let us not forget that Enteis are notoriously know for having a certain affinity towards little girls.
We cannot bear children of our own, so we substitute human children to be father figures to.

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
It sure is great living in the west coast, where it's only 12:00.
Like seriously, I can't imagine staying up until dawn just to see a picture. You guys are very dedicated.

DragonRob20

Smash Apprentice
In truthfulness, I stay up do to my anxiety issues because I know in a few hours I will be at work, the place I hate the most...But hanging out here with you guys keeps me happy on these late nights. Thank you guys <3. Now where is the new Pic -_-

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
It sure is great living in the west coast, where it's only 12:00.
Like seriously, I can't imagine staying up until dawn just to see a picture. You guys are very dedicated.
I wouldn't do this for any other game but Smash Bros.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I feel like Sakurai should've shown off Lumiose City tonight for Trozei... or was that released in Japan yesterday? I can't keep up with their release dates anymore.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Sakurai ....

More like Sak-a- ****!

....But I'm kidding Masahiro bro you keep doing what you do, hope youz hands are feelin better ya feel

D

Deleted member

Come on Sakurai, I was just kidding when I said Jigglypuff put you to sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom