• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I dunno what's worse, fighting my urge to sleep for this or waiting for the new One Piece chapter at the same time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pic of the day: Hey look, its the same cardboard box from Super Smash Bros Brawl! I wonder if someone is inside of it... :troll:

Staarih

Smash Master
Maybe we'll get PKMN Trainer without his Pokemon and they'll be revealed later. Would give an excuse to have more characters revealed in the future haha and not spoil any changes, yet still give us a character.

Shroob

Sup?
Maybe we'll get PKMN Trainer without his Pokemon and they'll be revealed later. Would give an excuse to have more characters revealed in the future haha and not spoil any changes, yet still give us a character.
Then what would his pictures on his page be? Just him in various backgrounds? What is he a postcard?

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Yoshi for Friday, a Pokeball Pokemon tonight, and something random(and probably useless in-between.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Then what would his pictures on his page be? Just him in various backgrounds? What is he a postcard?
I think it would awesome if there was a hint for a particular character reveal in every pic that we didn't see. Like Snake's cardboard box.

Hope this pic pops up soon. I have a midterm to fail tomorrow.
Yeah, my schoolwork is falling in quality thanks to waiting for Sakurai's slow ass. XD

How did I double post?

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm late to the party, but last night's picture was awesome, and I have the feeling tonight will be even better!

Can't wait for tomorrow's though, Sakurai is so gonna reveal IC's for my birthday. IF HE LOVES ME. Which he should.

D

Deleted member

I'm sleep-running and sleep-posting.

I can do that cuz I'm an Entei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom