• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Warning Received
Honestly, if that was Sakurai's intention.
...I'll applaud.
Especially because he mentioned the tower, and the gym is IN the tower. He is one calculating man.

Possible Wario date... March 28th, which also happens to be a Friday. That would mark the one year anniversary of Game & Wario in Japan.

No other dates seem to correspond to Wario in the next few months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
ok its probably never going to happen tomorrow but I will mention it anyway

drum roll for tomorrow because pokemon battle trozei comes out in japan tomorrow.

so who could we get if it happens

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I'm not expecting anything until Friday. That way, if anything fun happens in between now and then, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm feeling the Ultra hand guys. Bring it!!!! that or Jiggs. Or PKM Trainer. Or mewtwo.

kylexv

Smash Master
Predictions for tomorrow?
I don't predict anything noteworthy, probably just explaining one of Mac's moves. He was revealed a month ago, and we only have 3 or 4 Pictures of him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm glad there's a Pokemon Y/X stage but it makes me afraid that Zoroark has worse chances of being playable.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I hope the stage has some people or pokemon in it. In X and Y, it was teeming with people everywhere, and it would just feel really empty for it to have no population in this game.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
How many pain-stakingly obvious reveals do we even have left? Yoshi, Ness, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Falco, Ganondorf, G&W, Wario, Meta Knight, ZSS and R.O.B are the only ones I think? There are some doubters concerning Jigglypuff and Pokémon Trainer, but I think they fit in there too.
A lot of these aren't that obvious. The original 12 are no-question playable. This includes Jigglypuff BTW. The controversial ones you mentioned are Sheik, Falco, ROB, Pokemon Trainer, ZSS (?) and Ice Climbers, and I don't see them leaving because of the appeal in competitive play.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
All these great pics we're getting this month.

Ahhhhh I just want this game to come out so bad. :colorful:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When's the last time they updated it? I remember I had tried it out briefly a long time ago, but honestly I stopped keeping track of anything regarding it. Just randomly got an urge to try it out again.
It was a while back.
I know it's releasing this month. So that's something.
Oh, and it has online.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
It was a while back.
I know it's releasing this month. So that's something.
Oh, and it has online.
Oh damn haha. Guess I jumped the gun a bit. That's gonna be awesome as hell. So far I'm diggin Lloyd.

If only one of these pics were to reveal him...

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
These pics are getting better and better as time passes, hopefully soon we will have "music" or "videos" of the day.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sakurai we thank you for your daily pics, in which thy savior miyamoto coincides. May thy lord Iwata protect thee from the dangers of bad games. Sakurai, tell us thy religion through't thy daily pics, and make thy pics something worth worshipping. Please forgive all for thy sins, and see thee on the other side. Amen. Hopefully this picture is a good one, I hope we see something new about a character. Good night members of smashboards, I love you all as brothers.

Last edited:

GreenReaperGod

Smash Lord
I can see a Pokemon rep being revealed tomorrow and Yoshi being held off till the Japan release date of Yoshi's New Island

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I can see a Pokemon rep being revealed tomorrow and Yoshi being held off till the Japan release date of Yoshi's New Island
I actually don't think any vet is all that likely this week, but if we get one, I see this as being more likely.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I really don't think that a Pokemon rep will be revealed, just because of the release of a Pokemon spin-off title. Tomorrow will probably be another random image, if anything.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
For tomorrow/tonight's pic...
Want: Jigglypuff.....as a pokeball pokemon
Expect: New pokeball pokemon/trophy

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm just glad we finally got a pokemon stage now we need a wii u one.

And as for returners

All smash 64 returns are fine

Melee returns are in except roy pichu (not quite saying dr mario due to alternate costume possiblity for mario)

And brawl everyone except ike lucas and snake (lucas is iffy in my opinion) (pokemon trainer could be a different one or the same one)

Last edited:

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Mewtwo and Roy might be likely due to Sakurai actually trying to bring them back in Brawl. I think John said the others were GameArts' babies. Stiil, I have NO idea what kind of pictures we'll see, but tomorrow might be another Pokemon thing due to Trozei.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
For tomorrow/tonight's pic...
Want: Jigglypuff.....replacing every playable character, forcing her to be top tier
Expect: nothing
Fixed that for ya.

I really want a vet this week. Veteran reveals are always awesome. It's like seeing a brand new artistic interpretation of an existing character form the same universe. Kind of like comparing character designs in remakes of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom