• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So Daylight savings changes tomorrow? It changes on the 30th of March where I live so I guess there is still a bit to go for me. :/

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Here in Brazil, Daylight Saving is already over, it ended in Feb 16th. Kinda curious to see it starting now for you guys.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'll probably actually go to sleep instead of staying up anymore.... Nah, who am I kidding...
My feelings exactly. Hell as it was before I always told myself I wouldn't say up till 1 to see the pic, yet that always happened. 'Course 2 might actually be pushing it, so maybe I'll start sleeping even earlier out of pure defeatism.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Heh, the pics usually show up for me at around 7 AM in the morning so I can more or less sleep during the night and wake up for the next pic of the day.... Lucky me I guess....

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Well I am a sleepy human so I always sleep for the pic of the day,that means sakurai's little elves work when I sleep

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
DST settings will change things a bit when it comes to daily pictures, but it doesn't make much of a difference to me considering my time zone.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Another new week to get excited about! This week is my birthday week, so I'm doubly excited as I live in the fantasy world where Sakurai will acknowledge it.

However, birthday aside, I really feel like this week is the week - it's about time for another vet reveal! I know we all think Yoshi/Wario, which makes so much sense, but my favourite reveals are the completely random ones like Marth.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Another new week to get excited about! This week is my birthday week, so I'm doubly excited as I live in the fantasy world where Sakurai will acknowledge it.

However, birthday aside, I really feel like this week is the week - it's about time for another vet reveal! I know we all think Yoshi/Wario, which makes so much sense, but my favourite reveals are the completely random ones like Marth.
"Pic of the Day! Happy Birthday to Sumashuboards user Radical Beam! To commemorate this occasion, here's the thing you've been wishing for the most: [Insert Dream Confirm Here]!"

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
"Pic of the Day! Happy Birthday to Sumashuboards user Radical Beam! To commemorate this occasion, here's the thing you've been wishing for the most: [Insert Dream Confirm Here]!"
I'm gonna be so mad if this doesn't happen now. The best birthday present would be the Ice Climber's reveal on Thursday (just in case you're reading, Sakurai-sama)

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
So for people in Canada, mostly around Ontario, we'll be up till 3 for PoTD's...

0_0

*I'd post a fitting gif if Mods didn't want to edit it out all the time*

Espio264

Smash Ace
But we moved the clocks forward, and therefore lost an hour, right? So wouldn't the update be coming an hour earlier? So 1 AM for those of us on the East Coast, and not 3 AM?

Or maybe I'm wrong, forgive me, it's been almost 6 years since I've taken a math class. And funny story, I remember being late to that very same "last math class" the morning that Japan got Brawl and all the characters were leaked to us in the States. Fun times. I think I drew Lucario in my notes that day.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Got a feeling it will be a Pokeball Pokemon tomorrow. I'm thinking an old one, like Snorlax. Followed by an obligatory "look how big he is" comment to spark more internet debate/rage.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I can't wait for Australia's daylight saving time to stop. I'll get the picture a whole hour earlier... from the incredibly late 6pm to 5pm! :troll:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
But we moved the clocks forward, and therefore lost an hour, right? So wouldn't the update be coming an hour earlier? So 1 AM for those of us on the East Coast, and not 3 AM?

Or maybe I'm wrong, forgive me, it's been almost 6 years since I've taken a math class. And funny story, I remember being late to that very same "last math class" the morning that Japan got Brawl and all the characters were leaked to us in the States. Fun times. I think I drew Lucario in my notes that day.
I was ready to post the same thing, if japan times is unchanged but we go up an hour, the update will be earlier

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Wonder if Yoshi has had some substantial changes this time around? Seems odd that such a popular and obviously returning character hasn't been revealed yet.

Dairz

Smash Ace
Wonder if Yoshi has had some substantial changes this time around? Seems odd that such a popular and obviously returning character hasn't been revealed yet.
It doesn't mean anything; Yoshi wasn't shown till a year after Brawls announcement. Sheik wasn't even revealed until a few months before Brawl came out.

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce

Let's just use my time zone as an example.

3:00 PM in Japan ->
10:00 PM in California (Before DST)

3:00 PM in Japan - >
11:00 PM in California (After DST)

We sprung forward an hour, so anyone who follows DST will be waiting an hour later into the night.

Also if I'm wrong please shoot me.

Last edited:

Espio264

Smash Ace

We sprung forward an hour, so anyone who follows DST will be waiting an hour later into the night.
I... damn. You're right.

Oh well. Here's to Yoshi week!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Forget Yoshi, it's-a Wario time!

But honestly, I do hope to see Yoshi this week, so the mystery can finally be solved.

As for Wario... I hope to see him confirmed sometime soon. And also some content from the Wario land games, like a stage.

Until then, he's just waiting here, digging for gold in the meantime.

z2.png

Please let one veteran or the other be revealed this week.

----

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I bet we're going to see Diddy Kong in tonight's pic of the day

Last edited by a moderator:

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace

Also if I'm wrong please shoot me.
Nope you're right. Always remember; we spring forward and fall back. And dang it I ain't staying up till three. Two was late enough.

D

Deleted member

Oh you guys an your silly daylight savings.

Anyway I'm predicting either a filler pic, or maybe Yoshi.

Dairz

Smash Ace
"To celebrate the end of the Year of Luigi, every update this week will feature Luigi's nose."

Steelia

Smash Champion
I was ready to post the same thing, if japan times is unchanged but we go up an hour, the update will be earlier
Japan doesn't do the whole daylight savings thing, so yeah... Guess you could say we can expect updates an hour "earlier" now. Or is it an hour later? It's too early for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom