• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

So is this true?

One of the stages was Game and Wario I believe. That's a good guess if it was fake, but this is now a lot more intriguing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's what you get for playing Smash at this time of night, now go to bed.

These stage bosses are looking great. :troll:
I just watched someone reading a creepypasta and one of the things it said was

"What was he doing playing video games at 2 in the morning"

Like it was some kind of really strange creepy thing

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
G-Game & Wario...?

Tower of Smash could be real?!

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
That lighting. Man, I love this!!! Muh-muh-muh-more!!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
With that massive list of new stages though, it's only a matter of time until it slips up.

As much as I'd want that leak to be true, remember the "giant leak" that got Ashley as an AT right? Probably the same case here, list a lot of stuff, bound to get one right.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Game and Wario was a recent Wii U game for the Wario franchise.
It was kind of obvious a stage from it would at least be considered.
I think that G-Game & Wario was a sign of, "I can't believe it" than confusion.

But whatevs.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
So this is my first time reading that leak...

PLEEEASE LET IT BE TRUE THAT EACH CHARACTER HAS THEIR OWN TARGET TEST. PLEASE.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Game and Wario was a recent Wii U game for the Wario franchise.
It was kind of obvious a stage from it would at least be considered.
So it would have to take the confirmation of, say, Endless Ocean or a Nintendo Land stage to make it seem legit to most people.

I still like the new stage confirmation, though.

D

Deleted member

I think that G-Game & Wario was a sign of, "I can't believe it" than confusion.

But whatevs.
They were questioning on the "Tower of Smash" leak could be true as a result of this pic considering it listed a Game & Wario stage.

However, because it was rather obvious one would be factored in the game, it doesn't really lend much credibility to the leak.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
It's rather rare that Sakurai decides to update the pic on the site before his Miiverse. Last time that happened was Takamaru.

They were questioning on the "Tower of Smash" leak could be true as a result of this pic considering it listed a Game & Wario stage.

However, because it was rather obvious one would be factored in the game, it doesn't really lend much credibility to the leak.
I want a Wario Land stage...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So it would have to take the confirmation of, say, Endless Ocean or a Nintendo Land stage to make it seem legit to most people.

More so the former than the latter.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

If we got an Endless Ocean stage, this would literally be Wii Fit Trainer and Gematsu all over again.

And Chorus Men would still be wrong. :troll:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Wow! What a cool looking stage! I don't think they've played with shadows quite like that yet! So we'll be unlocking Wario here huh? And I assume this stage transforms a bunch. Awesome! Lots of style!

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
So Mii invited Murabito to stay the night, huh...

"Wanna stay the night? My mom said we could stay up dancing".

No she didn't. Busted.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!"

"If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one."

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoNdIrbCA
Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!
Second caption:
If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Captions are up: Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!

If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one.

5-VOLT
5-SPOOKY
5-CHAOTIC

EDIT: :4greninja:'d again

Last edited:

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
#SPOOKY
So this is 2 Fridays in a row we've gotten a Wii U pic after a week of 3DS pics. Maybe this'll become a pattern?
Well Smash 3DS releases internationally next Friday, so next week is the last we will hopefully have of the boring 3DS pics, not sure if they will show something big on release date though for the Wii U verson.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ah so it's called Gamer and not Game and Wario then?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The stage is called Gamer. The leak called it Game & Wario. Leak disconfirmed. :troll:

Joking aside, this would be an interesting development. If Ridley is in as wingless Ridley and transforms with up B, wouldn't that contradict what Sakurai said about transforming characters? While this seems to be favorable towards the leak/rumor, we still have 2 months to see if any more information is true.

That aside, this looks like a fun stage. I wonder how much of a hazard the mom is.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
It's so beautiful! So inspired and creative! Love it, ganna fight here lots!

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
The stage is called Gamer. The leak called it Game & Wario. Leak disconfirmed. :troll:

Joking aside, this would be an interesting development. If Ridley is in as wingless Ridley and transforms with up B, wouldn't that contradict what Sakurai said about transforming characters? While this seems to be favorable towards the leak/rumor, we still have 2 months to see if any more information is true.

That aside, this looks like a fun stage. I wonder how much of a hazard the mom is.
I think he meant transformations that change moveset and model whether or not you believe the leak.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
That stage looks like fun. A much better 'gimmicky' stage than WarioWare Inc. from reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom