• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180

ANYWAYS, ****ty week and the last one I get to stay up for most likely so goodnight all! Here's hoping we get better pics next week! I gotta go to bed, **** moving.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Their smiles won't stop me from beating the **** out of every single one of them in both 3DS and Wii U versions. I guess this is a plus.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
what an ugly pic. I almost always love looking at Wii U screens because they're usually so pretty.

But this is just...kind of sickening.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This picture is pretty mediocre. I love Mii's, but this is nothing new really. We already knew they were the new fighting team. Sakurai... you have 10 PotD's left before this game is released. Please do something to shock us all.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
It would've been more satisfying to have had the Miis replace Sandbag in Home Run Contest...

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
smash is 2 weeks away in japan.

fridays usually reveal cool stuff.

we get this...

sakurai what are ya doing man?

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
I really don't think he's doing any major POTDs or reveals because there is a possibility of a SMASH DIRECT COMING UP
If he was gonna reveal more smash info, he surely would've tweeted about it by now right? I'm starting to think the direct tomorrow won't have any new info on smash.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Eh whatever the pic came early. Goodnight guys. See you in the morning to discuss the nothing that comes out of the Japanese direct tomorrow.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
What a ****ing ****ty week for POTDs. We're also not getting a new trailer today obviously. Thank God for the leak LOL.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Snore... so when is music updated? And ...no mention of the direct is rather sad. But maybe it'll come a bit later. Though...the direct is in...about 4 hours or so, I believe.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Miis look pissed off in their standard render, and when they dish pain.

Miis look happy when they take pain.

Miis confirmed to be emo.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This picture is pretty mediocre. I love Mii's, but this is nothing new really. We already knew they were the new fighting team. Sakurai... you have 10 PotD's left before this game is released. Please do something to shock us all.
What if he didn't give us those PotD's. That would be shocking.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Well i guess you can call this a "Fill Mii Up week!"

Everyone always freaks out when Sakurai doesn't address the directs. Was Rosalina's direct debut even advertised by Sakurai? I don't recall

I also don't know if I can actually stay awake til 4am to see it....if I go to sleep and set an alarm that might now work either haha

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Multi-Man Mii-le. Heh.

I remember people suggesting that the Miis take the place of the Alloys/Wireframes/Polygons in Smash 4 since they didn't think they would be cut out for playable fighters.

----

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Be cool if multi man Mii-lee also sprinkles in along with the Miis, higher level versions of the characters you use the most.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I was expecting this sort of thing (Miis from your own systems). Can't say anything else, though.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman

Everyone always freaks out when Sakurai doesn't address the directs. Was Rosalina's direct debut even advertised by Sakurai? I don't recall

I also don't know if I can actually stay awake til 4am to see it....if I go to sleep and set an alarm that might now work either haha
Sakurai did mention it.

And hey, I worked hard on that joke :p

Last edited:

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
Well, now we know that Multi-Man Smash takes Miis from your system, as if half of us didn't see that coming from miles away. Between this and real life, this has to have been one of my most boring weeks in a long time. I hope that Sakuari cranks up the hype machine to the max next week.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
What Sakurai meant to say with this picture: "This may look like punishment for leaked info now, but you will soon realize you can make a Sakurai Mii and beat me up anytime you want!"

Time to go make a Mii of Sakurai now.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
What Sakurai meant to say with this picture: "This may look like punishment for leaked info now, but you will soon realize you can make a Sakurai Mii and beat me up anytime you want!"

Time to go make a Mii of Sakurai now.
I made a Mii of Sakurai already, he looks an awful lot like Jesus.

These customization options are really cool

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
This was actually the worst pic of the week, not only because it's those evil Miis stealing the spotlight yet again (also because it's the only filler of the week imo). The worst part was that it was the only Wii U pic of the week, and it shows those wretches Miis of all things. Please, another character besides them, idc if it's another character I don't like. I'll take them over those Miis... *eyetwitch*
Sigh... At least I can take my anger out on those Miis in Multi-man I guess, even though we already knew they were part of it...

So my input on the week? Monday-Wednesday was great, Thursday was okay, Friday was terrible.
EDIT: And no new Music samples!? *flips table*

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Wasn't here to hype things up but God forbid we get another week like this one
On the plus side, I can't sleep... I'm looking straight at you 3DS Direct that'll probably show Japanese exclusives and not Sm4sh

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
That's even worse. It reminds me of that episode of Don't Be Afraid of the Dark with that woman who stole all the girls' faces and then they had to be her masked servants.
you mean "are you afraid of the dark?" the nick show?

that shows awesome i have the whole thing on bootleg dvds!

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I really need to make a ****load of Miis on my Wii U.

My friends and I had a bunch on my Wii before it broke, and I never bothered to make new ones.

Morbi

Scavenger
I already have 100 Mii Fighters on my 3DS prepared just for this occasion. Multi-Man Mode was always one of my least favorites, no longer is that the case.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Not sure what everyone's so mad about. I legitimately think these Miis all look pretty cool in those outfits.

A bit of an odd week but at least we got that Wii U pic everyone was asking for. Until next week, I suppose.

I'd love to try and catch that Japanese Direct later this morning, but I have a meeting at the Art Institute of Washington to prepare for, so I'm going to miss it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I need to finish making the Tales of Symphonia cast and the Ace Attorney cast....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom