• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

Whispy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LegendaryLui
Trela managed to reset the bracket on Megafox after he lost to him in winners. it was pretty close. And i did meh... i lost to espy's sonic 2-1, but i went all falcon against him lol. That was my first time playing espy too. if i wouldve gone through him, i wouldve had a really good chance of making top 3

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Trela managed to reset the bracket on Megafox after he lost to him in winners. it was pretty close. And i did meh... i lost to espy's sonic 2-1, but i went all falcon against him lol. That was my first time playing espy too. if i wouldve gone through him, i wouldve had a really good chance of making top 3
It's okay. You still did good.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
There wouldn't happen to be any Swordfighter loving artists in here willing to give me a hand? I intend on doing the best I can to start getting some Mii Swordfighter vids out there, but alongside figuring out video editing and my bad art skills I can't manage to make a decent Youtube banner nor profile pic.

Anybody in here with skillz and a kind heart wanna help me out?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
changed the tittle to Miso Butter Knights
You guys are killing me
There wouldn't happen to be any Swordfighter loving artists in here willing to give me a hand? I intend on doing the best I can to start getting some Mii Swordfighter vids out there, but alongside figuring out video editing and my bad art skills I can't manage to make a decent Youtube banner nor profile pic.

sorry, I'm not the best artist nor have access to gimp or Photoshop the best i can do is scan a handrawn image :/

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000

I might be able to

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I might be able to
Wanna make something up? You have full creative control minus three things: I want my name on there (SmashCapps), and I want a place to put a link to my Twitter and Twitch (@ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill and Smash_Capps respectively).

If it's awesome and I can use it, I'll credit you in every video I make while I use the banner and profile pic. Seem like a good deal?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just remembered Swordfighter is not just a knight, he's also a ninja, a jedi, a pirate, and a cyborg.

Wow

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Wanna make something up? You have full creative control minus three things: I want my name on there (SmashCapps), and I want a place to put a link to my Twitter and Twitch (@ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill and Smash_Capps respectively).

If it's awesome and I can use it, I'll credit you in every video I make while I use the banner and profile pic. Seem like a good deal?

That'll work fine. If necessary, I could do some progress shots to make adjustments.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, Whispy is really good. I think if you just held jab more often on my approaches then you would've probably beaten me. :applejack:

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
Oh shoot! Espy Rose is here! Your Sonic is godlike. Thanks for visiting this thread.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000

Here's what I've done so far. Decided to use the official swordfighter artwork look just to keep it simple, plus I'd be able to edit it when I get to the digital part.

Still need to add
I figured I'd leave plenty of space for his name/twitter/twitch/etc.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Okay @ GS3K GS3K , that is pretty damn amazing! Should I like, get a picture of myself on here or something for the hair/face details? That could be pretty sweet!

Man I am REALLY excited now!

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Sure. That's why I held off on the head. If you're not comfortable using your IRL face, you could use your mii or something

Last edited:

Unknownkid

Smash Lord

Here's what I've done so far. Decided to use the official swordfighter artwork look just to keep it simple, plus I'd be able to edit it when I get to the digital part.

Still need to add
I figured I'd leave plenty of space for his name/twitter/twitch/etc.
Woah! This is amazing!

I want to see Zarro's artwork now!

ZarroTsu

Smash Journeyman
Wait, we were supposed to draw? Now I feel bad just doing this:

Addendum: I Couldn't find a good transparent picture so the quality is crap.

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Here's a funny glitch I found that works with the Marios/Swordfighter - Use reversal slash/cape on gunner while he's firing his fsmash. When he gets turned around, congratulations, you have successfully been shot by nothing.

Whispy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LegendaryLui
Yeah, Whispy is really good. I think if you just held jab more often on my approaches then you would've probably beaten me. :applejack:
Falcon is dumb against Sonic lol... That MU in general is bad for sonic imo. but i probably wont go falcon the next time we meet. im just known to try out characters with people who i havent met in bracket before. so ill most likely go Jigglypuff/Mario/DiddyKong or Donkey Kong !

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Sure. That's why I held off on the head. If you're not comfortable using your IRL face, you could use your mii or something
Uh oh, gotta post my mug now RIP me! All I have is a crappy 2DS camera, so good luck: http://imgur.com/V9lFu3l

Also, tried to fight a ZSS with Swordfighter today... I wanted to cry. No idea how to get around with a default 1-1-1-1 Swordfighter, it seems like there's no options.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Uh oh, gotta post my mug now RIP me! All I have is a crappy 2DS camera, so good luck: http://imgur.com/V9lFu3l

Also, tried to fight a ZSS with Swordfighter today... I wanted to cry. No idea how to get around with a default 1-1-1-1 Swordfighter, it seems like there's no options.
*sees face*

(Couldn't you have just used your mii?)

you can replace ZSS with Sheik or Fox or Pikachu. really the only way to deal with those characters is to make a hard play

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
*sees face*

(Couldn't you have just used your mii?)

you can replace ZSS with Sheik or Fox or Pikachu. really the only way to deal with those characters is to make a hard play
Sigh... why do I love Mii Sword so much... The struggle....

My mii doesn't HAVE a face, I edited it to just have a nose. Literally, basically looks like this:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I'll have to do some face sketches on a different page so I don't botch this.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
So I was able to get to Xanadu customs last night. Didn't win any matches (still new to the competitive scene) but managed to catch quite a few people off guard with swordfighter 1232 :)

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm in the midwest, I wont be repping much unless I get sponsored or something, not like I'm not trying really hard to make that happen though. Courting Team YP and even sent in a writing resume to Fusion eSports. Maybe I can get lucky somehow

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
I'm in the midwest, I wont be repping much unless I get sponsored or something, not like I'm not trying really hard to make that happen though. Courting Team YP and even sent in a writing resume to Fusion eSports. Maybe I can get lucky somehow
Is this "team YP" exactly what I think it is?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Is this "team YP" exactly what I think it is?

If that's the one... youbetcha. They actually follow me on Twitter and favorite a lot of my stuff, submitted an application to join the team when I realized they had open signups because why not? :p

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000

If that's the one... youbetcha. They actually follow me on Twitter and favorite a lot of my stuff, submitted an application to join the team when I realized they had open signups because why not? :p
And this now reminds me of that melee player who got sponsored by a hentai company.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I just came in and we left off at Hentai. smh...

2 straight days without a reply is unhealthy. We'll never get a mod at this rate.

I did found something ridiculously cute that I made me cringe with happiness.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just came in and we left off at Hentai. smh...

2 straight days without a reply is unhealthy. We'll never get a mod at this rate.

I did found something ridiculously cute that I made me cringe with happiness.
is it a luma (cross social jokes ftw)

Top Bottom